HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 (Justice for Caylee)

WOW!! Am I in the right joint? :)

Niiiiiiiicccee!

Was this the reason for the Y2k9 moment earlier?

Happy New Year, JB!

And a very special Happy New Year to you, Tricia. :)

Wow! What a great look!! Thanks to all that make this board what it is, especially Tricia and all the mods. Your hard work is very much appreciated!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! May 2009 bring everyone love, luck, health and happiness!

Happy New Year, Find! Great idea for a thread!

I would like to see a cable channel that is 24/7 shows about our Missing Persons, UIDs, and Unsolved Cases! Just think what could be accomplished if we could interest people in watching those shows!!

SeriouslySearching great post and even better idea for a cable channel!!! Could you imagine the impact it could quite possibly have on missing persons?! Wow! Maybe you should write a network with the pitch! :clap:

Happy New Years to all my Fellow Websleuther's!!! :)

Thank you so much, and Happy New Years!
I pray that Caylee gets justice in 2009 and little Trenton and Kessie are both found thanks to TES setting up in Orlando!
:blowkiss:

Yes, Happy New Year and prayer to all our missing!

Happy New Year from the sunny south in Georgia!!
This group is amazing. What has been accomplished by this group is unprecedented. Perhaps one of Caylee's purposes was to bring us all together, to get this type of 'sleuthing' started, and be prepared to work for the next child.

I think this is only the beginning for WebSleuthers.

I pray this for each of you:
May Our Father's Love surround you,
May His Wisdom guide you,
May His Holy Spirit fill you,
May His Son's Blood cover you,
And May His Angels keep you in all your ways.

GaStew

Happy New Year everybody.. after falling asleep before the big Hour..What did I miss??
thHappy-New-Yearglasses.jpg

Happy 2009 to everyone.
Hoping it will be wonderful for all of you.

NewYearAngelsignature74.gif

Great job, sleuthers. May 2009 be good to all of you.

ath bhliain faoi mhaise!:toastred:

ROFL! Gaelic? I didn't know that and thought you were being funny at 11:45PM and maybe had a few too many glasses of wine (glasses clinking icon) and just typed gibberish!

lololololol!!!!!! Guess I had too many!

I just wanted to pop in to wish everyone a Happy New Year and all the best for 2009!

:)

GOOD MORNING everyone i hope
you have a great day. and by the way
love the new look.

Happy New Year everybody.. after falling asleep before the big Hour..What did I miss??
thHappy-New-Yearglasses.jpg
You didn't miss a thing! The ball dropped. The fireworks exploded. People got drunk. Same old. Same old. :waitasec: Except you got some much needed rest! Happy New Year! Now...go eat your blackeyed peas.

Happy New Year everyone! I couldn't stay awake until midnight last night but it was still 2009 when I woke up this morning...lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back