Harrell to Plead Guilty

New mug of JH-doesn't look so PO'd in this one.

He has already been moved to a different reception center. He was first at RMC-Main Unit in Lake Butler.

Attachments

• harrell2.jpg
    harrell2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 020712FL-DOC.jpg
    020712FL-DOC.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 9
That info is incorrect. The classification officer(s) at the reception center that you end up at will determine what prison you will head to. He could end up at FSP, but that will be determined. I have no idea why the "journalist" would say that so soon. He could end up at another prison. FSP is not the only prison in FL.

Anyways here is his DOC profile: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/InmateAction.asp?DataAction=GetInmate&DCNumber=134632

As you can see, he is at the Annex at the Northwest Florida Reception Center. Classification takes around 4-6 weeks.

Thanks for weighing in Fl Convict-I was wondering if that was correct or not and if it was how they knew where he would be housed before he went through the reception center.

See my above post-is it common to be moved to a different reception facility so soon? If not, any ideas why the move? Does he have a new mugshot due to the move?

Thank you twall for your dedication to Somer's case & keeping us all up to date on the latest news. It is greatly appreciated.

Somer's mom hears killer's confession
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Somer-...ssion/-/475880/9193456/-/qvvo4hz/-/index.html

Not sure if the videos to the confession has been posted, I looked last night and could not find if so.

There are uncut videos in the link to the confession. I have not looked at the uncut video yet I am sure it is graphic.
Actually these videos are not uncut (even though it says they are). This is all new4jax reported on.
These are not the full videos from the interview with LE.

Thank you twall for your dedication to Somer's case & keeping us all up to date on the latest news. It is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and you're welcome. Documents were released Friday by the Florida authorities. I am not going to post all the links, there are numerous. WJXT, First Coast News, Action News Jax, Fl. Times Union has reports on them and some of the documents posted as does Amanda that she linked to. They didn't post much which is ok, too graphic. Lots of DNA testing reports (which are hard for me to understand, too technical, lol) and correspondence between LE and the lab that I skimmed through. Snippets of the taped confession. Report on the L&L investigation, much of it redacted and photos of evidence seized in that case and the child *advertiser censored* case (computer, SD cards, etc.). That is pretty much it.

From what little I saw I am in agreement with Diena about JH not being completely honest on how some of the events occured. I wonder if they gave him a polygraph or voice stress test?

This happened in my back yard, so to speak. I've been so incredibly impressed by Diena's strength. May this monster rot in hell for what he did to that innocent little girl.

Alongside with Josh Powell, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Osama bin Laden, and Adolf Hitler.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back