Has DT Prepared ICA for Upcoming Verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she could stay with Mr. and Mrs. Baez. Didn't they just have a new baby? I am sure they would feel perfectly safe with her around the baby.

:eek:kay::eek:kay::eek:kay:

If that ever happens (and pigs fly) then JB would best be served to to take his wife and baby and go underground.

I don't want that psychopath on the streets (and I don't think that's name calling, but probably a spot on diagnosis).

Not to mention her bi-polar tendencies:

I can see all of these in her (not to mention the promiscuity).

Feeling unusually “high” and optimistic OR extremely irritable
Unrealistic, grandiose beliefs about one’s abilities or powers
Sleeping very little, but feeling extremely energetic
Talking so rapidly that others can’t keep up
Racing thoughts; jumping quickly from one idea to the next
Highly distractible, unable to concentrate
Impaired judgment and impulsiveness
Acting recklessly without thinking about the consequences
Delusions and hallucinations (in severe cases)

Disclaimer: I am not being judgemental of anyone who suffers from BP-D. I have a friend who has a severe case, and many on this MB have shared their situations. The difference is they are/have been getting help. ICA never seeked any helped, and yet I feel she's still being very "grandiose".

Truly - I believe she thinks she's gonna walk out of there arm and arm with Jose.

MOO

:seeya:

Mel

So, if pigs fly and she gets found not guilty of enough to keep her still in jail, then what?

I mean, I don't imagine that could happen, but what if it did? She couldn't possibly go back to her parents' home, could she? Maybe stay with Lee? Does she still have friends after all this? Maybe her jailhouse pen pal will be out and let her sleep on the couch?

I have a sense that Lee's obvious absence from one of the most important days of the trial--the closing arguments to the jury--is an indication that maybe it is not just George who may have washed his hands of the inmate.

I saw George make that "hand washing" gesture when he came down off the witness stand the other day, but I also saw his glance in the inmate's direction as he was walking up there. He made an attempt to smile at her and was greeted by a nasty, vicious glare from his daughter.

I think that between the time he headed to and then departed from the witness stand something happened inside him that was like an awakening--he is done with her.

I think that Lee has likely had that same awakening and wants nothing more to do with his sister.

These were my thoughts too. I think they were trying to prepare her, but I don't really think you can prepare someone like ICA. I think we'll see a reaction....we always see a reaction when it's about her...and I thought when the jury filed out to deliberate today it was the most frightened I've ever seen her. I think she sees her own conviction as a real possibility. I think she understands that it's in the jury's hands now, and that she has no power over the verdict. However, if she is found guilty, I'm sure there will be new prison letters that surface with new stories....if for some reason she's found guilty and the verdict is reversed on appeal (or if the jury hangs and the state retries her), her new lawyer will have an even harder road than JB sorting through a whole new cast of imaginary characters....JMO.

I'm sure she's begun 'creating' a new play complete with a new set of villains for her next starring roll. God help her next attorney as well.

Hmmm... nope, I don't think she's been prepared at all. She thinks she will walk, IMO. She's probably thinking "wow, I wish this jury would hurry up and come back with my not-guilty verdict!"

As council though, surely, the DT has tried to discuss this with her?

I don't even think that JB is ready or prepared for the verdict and what is worse ... They will roll the dice again rather than evaluate the case and decide if a plea deal is warranted. A plea deal could have stopped this years ago.

With aggravated child abuse / manslaughter being a popular theory, e.g., overdose and it not requiring a unanimous vote but raising to felony murder thus murder 1 then this is a likely outcome.

JB needs to man up and try to save his girl, time to put the ego to one side.

But of course a plea deal would require her to take some responsibility and admit 'guilt' in open court. That's too much truth in ICA's world.

As council though, surely, the DT has tried to discuss this with her?

Leah... well, one would hope so. But judging by how unprepared the DT has been in the past (someone up-thread mentioned how they didn't even prepare their witnesses), I truly believe they have not prepared her for a guilty verdict. If they've discussed it at all, IMO they've probably majorly sugar-coated it. JMO, though.. I could be wrong.

In my opinion, ICA and the "family" wants and expects her to walk. Their voluminous circle talk, their refusal to confront her (ever), their arrogance and make-believe world that law enforcement--and everyone--were out to get them, to destroy them, tells me they expect a not guilty.
The defense abuse of George will be denied by their precious and then forgotten by George. He will buy it when all ICA has to do is tell him it wasn't her idea.
Then they expect to find riches through the selling of their story--not the real story of a little girl and her tragic end, but their story of "strength and reslove," that is just as unreal as their life. Meanwhile the world is a sadder place because Caylee is no longer part of it.
They will receive not a dime from us.
I hope the jury does the right thing and finds her guilty of felony murder and I don't care if she is prepared or not. She will not die. She will eventually eat. She will be protected from the weather.

If ICA suffers from the personality disorder cluster which I believe she does, then I would like to reiterate that she is at a very high risk for suicide. SHE wants to control her life, not leave it up to someone else. The ultimate act of control to a criminal anti-social personality disordered person who is facing permanent loss of personal control and autonomy is suicide.

Reason- A person with anti-social personality disorder, when cornered and trapped, will prefer death to bending themselves to the will of others 24/7 for the rest of their lives, or even for a block of years. This is not speculation, it is established fact regarding the disorder.

I can't say for certain that ICA is Anti-social disordered, but many of us and also I noticed that Dr. Drew was also calling her a " sociopath". Many posters here have also stated they believe her to be either a sociopath or a psychopath. The clinical term for these lay term labels is Anti-Social Personaltiy disorder.

Anti-social personalities also fancy themselves to be smarter than all other people. Suicide takes the " justice" out of the sentence, should the inmate be successful. In many cases where there was no close relationship to a victim or victims, one of the reasons for suicide was to keep the public in the dark about the " WHY" of the crime or crimes. I can definitely see that element present in ICA.

Maria

Jose Baez thinks this is going to be another OJ not guilty shocker. KC is a sociopath. At worst KC thinks she may spend a few more years in jail for lying to police officers. She thinks she'll be out by the time she hits her prime. God help us all if she were to go free. She'd have book/movie/talk show offers, she'd have a great, big home with an extra large kitchen and bathroom like she said she wanted. She would have a home, a career and boyfriends all without one ounce of work. Okay a little bit of work---duct-taped baby, put her in the trunk and a few days later threw her in a swamp.

I dont think she is prepared at all for any murder or manslaughter conviction...she thinks she is going free

ITA! I think the DT has allowed KC to believe that she will be acquitted. I also think that JB's over inflated ego won't let him think that he did a very poor job as a defense attorney. One of the reporters twitted after the defense rested that both JB and KC feel they won their case.

CA isn't going to have many buyer of a book. Who wants to support someone that possibly lied to attempt to fraud justice? I buy crime books, and I would pass it on the shelf and probably make an unkind gesture.

I think you mean you'd show your middle finger of affection. :wink:

I doubt the DT could impress ICA with anything. Sociopathic types as disturbed as ICA simply cannot comprehend a reality outside their own preferences. The DT could have done a top notch preparation but ICA's operating system could not process the information appropriately. The DT could have coddled her and told her to plan her outfit when she walks out the courthouse door to do lunch after she is acquitted. Regardless, ICA would hear what she wanted to hear.

She'll never accept a guilty verdict - ever. She played everyone since the day she killed Caylee, and has been for the last 3 years. Did she accept a plea? No! Because in her imaginary world, she's the victim. The one that's been abused, and no doubt thinks she did nothing wrong!

Dr. Glass posted an interesting comment:

Hide Your Pens, Hide Your Pencils, Hide Your Water Bottles When Casey Anthony Hears Her Fate

I think she's spot on in her assessment. You can read more here:

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...er-bottles-when-casey-anthony-hears-her-fate/

MOO

Mel

OMG! lolololol

"Perhaps they may want to or prepare a Hannibal Lechter type hocky guard mask in case she begins to spit or bite."

It wouldn't be expected that Baez would stick with her, she would have an appeal attorney for the appeal process. If she were granted a new trial, which is very unlikely, it will be years from now. I don't believe I've ever heard of a case that was retried with the same defense attorney who tried the case originally.

Well of course that makes sense.

Yet many seem to be thinking/talking as if she'll be stuck with him forever- even on TV they are doing nothing to dispel the rumor.

I'm afraid that in Caseyland, she thinks she'll always sit there at the table helping out "her boys" & they will get her off so she can go live the life she started.

Seriously, I don't think she realizes what she's up against....I'm sure they've tried to speak with her but you can tell by the look of sheer hatred or whatever on her face, that she has a "plan" & anyone who tries to alter that plan may as well have a target on their forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown