HAWKSHAW IS PROOF THAT ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Please read The Nation's piece on The Elmhurst Three. There is a great shoutout to Hawkshaw, aka Pete in the article.
How the Elmhurst Three Finally Won Their Freedom
Thank you Pete for not giving up. My apologies if I embarrassed you with this thread but good work should be recognized.
Take Care,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Hi Everyone,

Please read The Nation's piece on The Elmhurst Three. There is a great shoutout to Hawkshaw, aka Pete in the article.
Thank you Pete for not giving up. My apologies if I embarrassed you with this thread but good work should be recognized.
Take Care,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Sometimes, I wonder how some people sleep at night. I don’t wonder how Hawkshaw sleeps.

(If he does...sometimes, it’s the people with a consciousness for others who have trouble... and the self-centered clueless who sleep like babies.)

Hi Everyone,

Take Care,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
Thanx for the kind words, but if there is anyone that wants to thank me are the lawyers who are going to sue for the wrongfully convicted. A conservative guess is there is at least $20 Million on the table in fees for the 60-75M that will surely be given to Bell, Bolt, and Johnson.

The whole story is so amazing I have trouble believing it if I wasn't there to see it for myself. If a Grisham or Baldacci decided to write a book about this case it would sell a lot of copies.

So many people are involved it boggles the mind.

One person that "Deserves" much of the credit for this stunning case is none other than my favorite DA Tom Spota.

Thanks PD BUT if there is one person that deserves most of the credit for kicking this thing off is a former Newsday and Village Voice reporter named Sean Gardiner. His story was reported in the VV and it kicked off a lot of interest in the case. Sean, I believe works for a capital defenders group in Penna.

A lot of people jumped in like a lawyer named Mark Gimpel. Another unsung hero hardly mentioned.

Like a fool I bought this matter to the attention to those that could have done something about and chose to ignore it. I actually foolishly believed I was doing the DA a favor by allowing him to get ahead of it no matter the time and damage that had been done. But isn't that what DA's are supposed to do???

Like a fool I bought this matter to the attention to those that could have done something about and chose to ignore it. I actually foolishly believed I was doing the DA a favor by allowing him to get ahead of it no matter the time and damage that had been done. But isn't that what DA's are supposed to do???

Even if it was a longshot that you could persuade people to actually do their jobs, in your bones you knew you had to try to get the wheels of justice turning. There's nothing foolish in erring on the side of the angels.

I never laid eyes on George Bell until I went to Greenhaven with an unannounced visit. That would be the last time I would see him until he was officially released and exonerated. One thing I cab tell you I would never have gone there if I had any doubt of his innocence.

While we were sitting there an inmate and his wife were sitting directly behind me. I left and the inmate sitting behind me asked Bell who I WAS. Could he write me a letter asking if I could help him.

I get the letter and before finishing the 1st paragraph describing his arrest do I realize I WAS THE COP THAT CAUGHT HIM AND PUT CUFFS ON HIM!

I wrote him back and told him I didn't think you did it then and I still don't think you did it

Richard Brown couldn't have done a better job of killing James Gottlieb if he took the gun and shot Gottlieb himself. He did everything else than pulling the trigger.

How does Gousse gets caught for killing Gottlieb? One thing I CAN tell you is Brown had nothing to do with it. Sure, he tried to take credit for it, but the person that brought Gousse to justice was George Bell's lawyer Mitch Dinnerstein,NOT Brown! IMO. if it was only Brown knew about it he would have hidden it.

Dinnerstein read the story and realized this sound like Gousse. He reports it to NCPD Homicide and the rest his history.

Sorry if this is off topic but with the upcoming election I thought this was important for others to see and share.
I posted in News thread as well.

We do NOT want to see Sini being re-elected, so please if you can feel free to share this article.

Was L.I. serial killer investigation stymied in coverup by corrupt Suffolk cop and DA?
Opinion | Was L.I. serial killer investigation stymied in coverup by corrupt Suffolk cop and DA? We need a special prosecutor to probe investigation - RiverheadLOCAL

Talk about corruption in the DA office that continues under Sini. It has been reported that Sini has some of the same old guys who were deep in Spota and Burke's office. One particular guy is said to be very close to Sini, a driver and confidante.

This fellow was the lead SCPD DETECTIVE working directly for Christopher McPartland, and very close friend of JIM BURKE. That alone should disqualify him from a job of janitor in the DA office.

While he was so employed under Spota he was placed on the Board of Directors of a company of a company known as HARBOUR ENTERTAINMENT. That company was being run by a convicted stick swindler waiting to go to jail.

While he was so employed under Spota he was placed on the Board of Directors of a company of a company known as HARBOUR ENTERTAINMENT. That company was being run by a convicted stick swindler waiting to go to jail.

Pete, Harbour with a "u", or not with a "u"? Just trying to look it up.

A company very much related to HARBOUR is a STAPLETON STUDIOS. Stapleton received very favorable concessions from the outgoing Giuliani Administration that Mayor Bloomberg canceled 6 mos. into office and said: The City of NY doesn't do business with crooks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back