Heart or Smiley Face?

What do you see on JonBenet's palm?

• heart

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • smiley face

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if it's important. I see smiley face with stars for eyes.

My opinion: smiley face. No relevance at all.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

to me none of the above please. As you can see a heart closes on the top. A smiley face has the vertical lines next to the mouth. I still say (my opinion only) that it must be a stickman on the right. It bothers me that no hands feet and face was drawn. Another thing is uncle FW hugs. BUTTTTTTTT....then he and his wife was eager to get the Rsys to call for help. They knew something that we don't up to today. They were true friends of the RMSYS. Just maybe a loveble hug to say " don't worry we are here for you". I wish to God that if they knew something that they would come forward and say more. I am sure - sure - sure that they know a lot. They are no longer friends - why? Because they were to honest to see this ridiculous lie through?

I don't think this is major. It can just give a glimpse into the state of mind she was in before everything happened. I would really like to get the whole story. Who said what, and so on. You hear so many things here and there but truth is important. I also don't think that they even knew she was "deadly damaged" so they put her to bed and thought she might sleep it off. Only later it was discovered much later. Her pee for instance would be leaking, and when PR went to check on her, she noticed something is wrong. She was taken down to the kitchen and there BKY also saw the damage. I will stay by the story the big panties was supposed to be a Christmas present and close by, maybe under the tree. Boys and men really do not worry about the panty size so... BKY or DADDY handed them over. PR did not have time to check. By the time she said :help me Jesus the rigor mortis was already setting in but...WHO DUNNIT. What about an opinion from another doctor here:thinking:

I'm certainly not implying there is a connection of any kind whatsoever here but I always struggled to see a heart.
I personally couldn't help but see how similar it was to the below photos?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• bruises.png
    bruises.png
    859.5 KB · Views: 338
  • heart.jpg
    heart.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 327
I don't see a heart, a smiley, or a stick figure. To me it just looks like a nothing. A something on her hand from home or school that means nothing toward this case. Dad didn't see it before because he didn't have much to do with her daily life.

Hi. I post very little and I've never posted here.

I don't see a heart, a smiley, or a stick figure. To me it just looks like a nothing. A something on her hand from home or school that means nothing toward this case. Dad didn't see it before because he didn't have much to do with her daily life.

Hi. I post very little and I've never posted here.
BBM
To the bolded - totally agree!

Welcome, Moreack! Hope to see you around "more". (see what I did there?) :wink:

This is a photo I've seen online. It's different so I assume it's been altered:

JB Heart in Hand.jpg

It's most definitely been altered. I've seen blog posts using this image to claim it was some ritualistic Illuminati or satanic symbol - running with the idea of a cabal of wealthy pedophiles or some such. Basically nutty conspiracy-theory level stuff.

Upon reading Listen Carefully, I learned that Patsy would often draw hearts on JonBenet's palm before she went to bed as a way of saying her heart would be with her while she slept. Perhaps someone here knows the source they used for this -- it might have been info from Judith Philips, Patsy's former friend.

Here's the quote from Listen Carefully:
While doing research for a book, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Andrew Hodges interviewed some of the Ramseys’ associates who were willing to speak to him. One of Patsy’s friends revealed that Patsy often drew a heart in JonBenét’s palm and told her, “While you’re asleep you have my heart in your hand, and you don’t have to be scared.”
I recently read Hodges' book A Mother Gone Bad and he never says who the friend was, which was one of the things I found frustrating about the book even though I understand why he did it - he rarely reveals his sources. I think your guess about Judith Phillips is correct, that's what I assumed reading the book. She took the photo of JonBenet on the cover of his book and talked to him. LHP is the only other one I know for sure that he talked to, but I guess it could have been any other friend who was willing to anonymously cross the Ramseys.

I don't see a heart, but I defer to the judgment of those who saw it up close, I guess. It looks more like a wonky smily face to me but even that doesn't seem right.

Upon reading Listen Carefully, I learned that Patsy would often draw hearts on JonBenet's palm before she went to bed as a way of saying her heart would be with her while she slept. Perhaps someone here knows the source they used for this -- it might have been info from Judith Philips, Patsy's former friend.

Here's the quote from Listen Carefully:
While doing research for a book, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Andrew Hodges interviewed some of the Ramseys’ associates who were willing to speak to him. One of Patsy’s friends revealed that Patsy often drew a heart in JonBenét’s palm and told her, “While you’re asleep you have my heart in your hand, and you don’t have to be scared.”
I recently read Hodges' book A Mother Gone Bad and he never says who the friend was, which was one of the things I found frustrating about the book even though I understand why he did it - he rarely reveals his sources. I think your guess about Judith Phillips is correct, that's what I assumed reading the book. She took the photo of JonBenet on the cover of his book and talked to him. LHP is the only other one I know for sure that he talked to, but I guess it could have been any other friend who was willing to anonymously cross the Ramseys.

I don't see a heart, but I defer to the judgment of those who saw it up close, I guess. It looks more like a wonky smily face to me but even that doesn't seem right.

I think you're both probably right and that did come from Judith Phillips, imo. Doc Miller (Judith Phillips' husband, for those who don't already know) touches on it in his online book:
According to John and Patsy’s “We’re Christians” defense, the very depravity of staging this scene of torture and molestation must be seen as proof of their innocence. Christians could not do such things. Ergo, some non-Christian must have worn the sweater to the murder, broken Patsy’s paintbrush to probe JonBenet’s tiny vagina and then used it for a garrote. Somebody who didn’t live at that house fed pineapple to JonBenet, although that was not an unchristian thing to do. Somebody other than Patsy drew the tiny heart on the palm of the dead girl’s hand in red ink, just as Patsy used to do before bed when the child was alive. This is not an unchristian act. Somebody else. Somebody else. And, this “somebody else” wants to convince the police that all they really wanted was not the child’s death, but $118,000. To demand only $118,000 for the life of a millionaire’s child, would a real Christian bid so low?
BTW - I agree with you DFF. Looks like a wonky smiley face to me, too.

Thanks for finding that, kanzz! I was searching his book earlier to find more info about Judith's collaboration with Hodges but all I could find was some of his commentary on it. I knew I was missing something.

i see neither and i think it has nothing to do with this case. for example, i'm left handed and because of that there is alway ink on my palm/hand js. or maybe JBR was just testing her pencil because it was almost empty ( testing it on her palm.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back