Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point has been and remains that prosecutors are not claiming that Casey died as a result of aggravated child abuse. Rather, they claim she died from a premediatated murder. So they charged her that way. They did not charge her with felony murder.

Just so you understand, theoretically, once jurors begin their deliberations, they could decide that Caylee died from aggravated child abuse and find Casey guilty on that charge. However, they could not find her guilty of felony-murder, because prosecutors have not charged Casey with felony-murder.

(Jurors are not able to convict on non-existent charges.)

Hi Wudge, It would be interesting to learn on what basis the State claims she died from a premeditated murder. And this charge was pre-finding of the body, right?

Back to Dr Baden on Greta last night, he did state that the tape o'er the mouth area would ha*e had particles from the skin it was fixated to. And he made it sound like this e*idence would still be on the sticky side of that tape with the remains skeletonized.

Maybe that is why Dr Perper stated that tape was across her mouth when she died. Being a coroner in Florida and knowing Dr G's staff as he must, I think he knows more than we do about the truth of the matter.

I would think if true, that would be an agri*ating condition of premeditated murder, allowing suffering of the *ictim, and those charges might be amended.

PS: Last day for the *'s, just ha*e to go pick up my new keyboard. ;} Sorry, as I know it makes it hard to read.

Originally posted by memajen:
"I wonder if KC ever actually bonded with Caylee or if she always kept "an arms length" approach with her. . . ."

My theory all along about contributory causes in Caylee's demise
has been KC's problems in attachment and bonding, to include
key disruptions in bonding with Caylee during the perinatal period
when CA desired pregnancy, but KC didn't; crucial post-natal period
which cemented KC's resentment that
1) CA was first-to-hold Caylee (establish bond); and,
2) her significant other, JG, established strong paternal bond;
with both of these contributing to KC's intense jealousy of her own child.

As toddler soon became center of attention with extended family & others,
her age-appropriate needs and demands interfered with KC's efforts
to have her own narcissistic/exhibitionistic needs met elsewhere.
Caylee became her rival whom she reduced to no more than
the little "snothead" who kept KC feeling like no more than a "nanny."

KC's ongoing problems in attachment & bonding distort her adult
relationships as can be seen in her rapidly shifting, superficial &
exploitative ties to both guys & gals--despite claims of, "You are
my bf or bff." In the final crisis, her confidants are only the elusive
and imaginary "Jeff & Juliet," i.e. no one at all.

If this was Amy's roll of tape it probably came back to the A's house after the ABC party and KC stashed it right there in her bedroom. Which once again goes to premeditation. The tape was removed from Amy's purse and never seen again, Amy was aware that KC had the purse and sent KC a message on FaceBook saying:

“You lost my duct tape. I was excited to have so much left. That’s why (sic) I get for giving you my purse.”
The date it appeared to be posted, May 26, was around the same time as a “no clothes party” Casey attended. She had wrapped herself in a flag and, according to her, nothing else.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/...osting-suggests-casey-took-friends-duct-tape/

Since first hearing about there being duct tape involved with the body......
I have always thought that KC still had Amy's tape in her car!!!!!
That would more than likely explain why it was so easily accessible to her.
Was on the floor of car and easily grabbed to silence Caylees crying after she took off from the fight.
This seems to be the only thing that she could of possibly got rid of as to not connect herself to the crime.

Oops! I failed to tie previous posting to Topic with the following
comment. But first, an observation about how MUCH energy news
of the "heart sticker" has generated; to wit, this massive thread.

I was struck by how closely the description of the remains/site
coincides with other accounts of mothers who kill a young child.
In covering her tracks, or trying to implicate an alleged kidnapper,
the mother in this instance didn't realize that a garrish, though
contradictory expression of love (heart sticker) would cast a
spotlight right back on her.

Oh my! The heart sticker, it does make us want to bicker
when maybe we should just dicker
The sticker does make our views flicker
Was the heart planned from the start or will it exonerate
Should the heart sticker makes us want to call in the vicar
or should we contemplate hard liquor
Is the sticker the work of one gone beserker
or the last act of the caretaker
The sticker is a crushing "heart" breaker
Maybe the jury will reach it's verdict quicker! :behindbar

Hi Wudge, It would be interesting to learn on what basis the State claims she died from a premeditated murder. And this charge was pre-finding of the body, right?

Back to Dr Baden on Greta last night, he did state that the tape o'er the mouth area would ha*e had particles from the skin it was fixated to. And he made it sound like this e*idence would still be on the sticky side of that tape with the remains skeletonized.

Maybe that is why Dr Perper stated that tape was across her mouth when she died. Being a coroner in Florida and knowing Dr G's staff as he must, I think he knows more than we do about the truth of the matter.

I would think if true, that would be an agri*ating condition of premeditated murder, allowing suffering of the *ictim, and those charges might be amended.

PS: Last day for the *'s, just ha*e to go pick up my new keyboard. ;} Sorry, as I know it makes it hard to read.

Based on the evidence we know, the premediatated murder charge equates to the proverbial ham sandwich indictment.

Oh my! The heart sticker, it does make us want to bicker
when maybe we should just dicker
The sticker does make our views flicker
Was the heart planned from the start or will it exonerate
Should the heart sticker makes us want to call in the vicar
or should we contemplate hard liquor
Is the sticker the work of one gone beserker
or the last act of the caretaker
The sticker is a crushing "heart" breaker
Maybe the jury will reach it's verdict quicker! :behindbar

You made me laugh and I didn't think I would ever laugh about anything in this case. I like the line about hard liquor. :) I know I certainly felt like I needed a drink the first time I heard about the heart sticker.

I wondered about that. :waitasec:

Congrats on the new keyboard! :woohoo:

Well, Wudge, I think it all depends on what the duct tape tells us - if it was ante-mortem, the defense doesn't have a chance, if it was post mortem, then the defense has a 1 in 12 chance of getting a hung jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde