Heather Elvis - *Media Links* *No Discussion Thread*

JUN 29, 2023
The family of Heather Elvis will be at River City Cafe on Dick Pond Road in Socastee on Friday for the annual “Heather’s Birthday Rock Party and CUE Fundraiser.”

Her mother said there will be more than 50 posters of missing and unidentified people from the area.

Heather Elvis, then 20, went missing in 2013 but hasn’t been found. ...

[...]

JUN 29, 2023
The family of Heather Elvis will be at River City Cafe on Dick Pond Road in Socastee on Friday for the annual “Heather’s Birthday Rock Party and CUE Fundraiser.”

Her mother said there will be more than 50 posters of missing and unidentified people from the area.

Heather Elvis, then 20, went missing in 2013 but hasn’t been found. ...

[...]
This is the case where I discovered WS. I will never forget Heather!! Still so local to me 10 years later.
Sorry, just realized it's a no discussion thread. Please delete

Last edited:

SCDC: Sidney Moorer found with three cellphones in prison cell; privileges taken away

COLUMBIA, S.C. (WMBF) – A man convicted in a high-profile kidnapping case in Horry County is now in trouble behind prison walls.

The South Carolina Department of Corrections confirmed that Sidney Moore was convicted of an internal disciplinary charge on Monday.

Records show his cell was searched on Jan. 10 and officers found three cellphones, some SIM cards, a pair of wireless earbuds and an unapproved tool.

SCDC records show he was charged with possession of a cell phone.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back