TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she has thyroid issues, that could explain the bulging eyes,hair loss,masculain features,and I'f you look in her one mug shot, you can see some five o clock shadow,and a tiny bit of a mustache trying to appear.
MOO.

Steroid use would also explain all of those symptoms.

I think it likely that we'll find out at trial what caused the drastic change in her appearance, as the prosecution will want to show all the deliberate measures she took to dupe people into believing she was pregnant, including her primary intended victim, HB.

I absolutely do not believe that she developed a medical condition which conveniently caused her to appear heavier right at the precise time she was feigning a pregnancy.

That's just a little too coincidental to be the most likely explanation for her changed appearance.

I think MF did something intentionally to give herself the appearance of having gradual but significant body changes, similar to what happens during an advancing pregnancy.

JMO.

Last edited:
keeping the SO around is unintended/gravy.

We know little about her landlord/SO & the depth of any relationship they had. If he viewed her as a tenant only and they ended up engaging in sex at least once, she might have used pregnancy as an option to remain in his house.
Could be she wanted what her ex has. A family. I think we will never have answers to most of our questions. Moo

And, did they actually have an intimate relationship? Or, did they party one night and wind up in bed together? His mom seems to think they had a platonic landlord/non paying tenant relationship.
I understand why he’s not talking, he must be horrified as well as feeling incredibly dumb. Moo
One has to wonder what her living situation was prior to meeting CG. She could very well have "landed him" and quickly moved herself into his home and things went south fast with respect to the "intimate" part of the relationship. Being a nice guy, knowing she had no where to go and no money given the loss of her job and charges, he had a good heart and let her stay. In that type of circumstance it makes sense that his mother knew little of her and he passed her off as someone he was helping out. Of course, MF needed to keep him long term for a number of reasons as well first and foremost her rather nice accommodations so she came up with the "baby" plan. How she thought this could work is beyond my grasp. Maybe if things didn't improve with CG, she would have had baby M "kidnapped" (disappear) and had fund raising and all that gets sympathy and money. Nothing would surprise me in this case. JMO

Do we know if CG was even living in the house recently?
Who knows really but from the few neighbors that have been quoted in mainstream media, they all talk as if he was still living there.
The Austin Statesman item yesterday says he claims he was told the ‘baby’ was born when he was out of town, so maybe he travels a lot.

Picking on and judging someone by their appearance is never ok.
Same with Shane and his beanie. It's just petty and cheap.

But like Trudie said, the change in her looks is dramatic.
Whereas in previous pictures she's superfeminine (imo), I don't know what makes someone change this much.

In the courtroom video I thought hold on, wrong footage, this is a dude!
She doesn't look better or worse than before, she just looks like a completely different person.

imo jmo

As to photos of when she was in other photos posted as to the difference of the mug shots vs. out in public....

For those that followed the Heather Elvis case, the suspect in that case, Tammy Moorer looked the same as to with/without makeup. Two different people. MOO some folks look very different when dragged out of bed or not going out.

In this media interview with Heidi's friend and colleague Rachel she says :

- she (Rachel) met MF in May 2019 "right after Heidi found out she was pregnant"
- MF said she was pregnant and was freaking out
- Heidi invited her to stay for a few days
- four of them went out together, I'm guessing for dinner. I think she says at the Green Belt but could have misheard the name of the venue.

The video is here

Thank you for sharing the video. Heidi sounds by all accounts an AMAZING woman, and if I could be just half the kind of friend Heidi was to hers, I would be better for it.

An alternate opinion here— but I don’t make much of her appearance changes or draw much of a conclusion let alone diagnoses and hormonal levels from them. We basically have a few happy smiling fun images of her with Heidi from many years ago; and two recent mugshots (2018 theft arrest and the one taken Friday). Mugshots are de facto unflattering (unless you are the Hot Felon dude). All I would say is she looks like she’s gained weight and her hair isn’t dyed lighter or pulled back or styled in the Friday mugshot. That’s the sum total of it to me MOO

Steroid use would also explain all of those symptoms.

I think it likely that we'll find out at trial what caused the drastic change in her appearance, as the prosecution will want to show all the deliberate measures she took to dupe people into believing she was pregnant, including her primary intended victim, HB.

I absolutely do not believe that she had a medical condition that quite conveniently caused her to appear heavier right at the time she was feigning a pregnancy.
That's just a little too coincidental to be the most likely explanation for her changed appearance.

I think MF did something intentionally to give herself the appearance of having gradual but significant body changes, similar to what happens during an advancing pregnancy.

JMO.
That makes sense too.

Ok, the bolded portion is a big question mark for me. ^^^

If she told HB she was pregnant as well, would she really waltz into an OB-GYN office, while wearing a fake tummy? That is brazen and stupid. And hard for me to believe.

Or did she not bother with the fake stomach ?

MF is a large woman -- maybe she just wore oversize clothes over her own girth.

So much chatter happening now including that the birth of Margo was the first time HB & SC saw the suspect pregnant!!??? :eek:

Not just her. It's so weird. If He thought MF had his baby even if he was out of town, did he tell anyone else? " Hey I'm a Daddy. Break out the cigars" after all the neighbor stated they were trying to have a baby. So it just doesn't make sense to me.
MOO

No what's that horrid smell?

Perhaps she went into Casey Anthony mode (as to the obvious smell) who told her friends she hit a squirrel, or her mom who backtracked and said it must have been the pizza?

If this goes to trial, I think we will hear way too much about MF’s childhood and reasons she ultimately ended up as a murdering kidnapper. Moo

She has damaged so many people, literally an endless list of people this affects. (Bet her ex wishes she’d revert to her maiden name)
Moo

How very convenient for Daddy to be out of town. How could he have been so unsuspecting. And at least we know now that she wasn't breastfeeding entirely. The baby formula was recently delivered.
Well she had everyone else fooled,and was obviously very manipulative. Still odd that his own mother didn't know,yet the neighbor knew they were trying to have a baby. Also curious to know how he didn't know about Heidi being there. If alive how did MF keep her hidden,quiet, if dead for any amount of that time, how about not noticing the smell,or body being moved ? So many questions??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa