TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression he hadn't seen her since some time in 2017. I don't think he contributed anything useful as background, to help know what makes her tick.
Just curious about the timing. He did say he went to the house on Bo Jack and knew the layout. So was this right after she moved in? It would lend some credibility to portions of what CG's Mom told the media. MF was just a "roommate".

This is a pic of MF from the video in the link New details emerge in case of missing Texas mom found dead

It's undated, but shows she was beautiful and full-figured before in her life. Maybe her current weight isn't necessarily because she was trying to look pregnant or a result of health issues mental or otherwise. No doubt she now looks like something's wrong with her, but the weight part could just be natural.

View attachment 221986
It's crazy how MF looks like a completely different person in various pictures. Reminds me a bit of the crazy evil loon in the Joleen Cummings case - Kimberly Kessler/Jennifer Sybert + like 18 other aliases. Her whole face keeps changing, aside from just the usual weight or volume or fullness to the face that comes with a higher body fat %, etc.

Interesting the friend in the delivery room states killer was quiet thru it all. Even left without saying anything. I think her wheels were burning rubber at that point. IMO
I suspect she was in that delivery room for a very specific reason, to see if baby M looked like somebody, notwithstanding, newborns don't "really" look like either parent, yet.

Whenever this gets to the point of charging MF with murder, it will be capital murder. There's no question it was premeditated. Driving from Houston seals that deal. This was no spur of the moment action like two people getting into a heated argument and one shooting the other.

Merger doctrine does not apply here, unless they intend to charge felony murder, with the underlying felony being kidnapping, and that's IF Texas has the felony murder doctrine. I practice in CA, so I don't know. But otherwise, kidnapping does not merge when murder happens, in the way that solicitation merges once conspiracy is formed. They can get both.

The reason I wonder about merger is because Texas doesn’t have normal degrees of murder, like we have here (I don’t practice in Texas, either!) They have murder and then under 19.03 they have “capital murder” which occurs if “The defendant intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat;”

So would the kidnapping then be subsumed into the capital murder? Or you’re saying you believe it remains a separate charge?

BBM:

False.

Here's some actual hard data:

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/DRRC.PDF

SABBM:
Drug users in the general population are more likely than nonusers to commit crimes

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) National Household Survey on Drug Abuse asks individuals living in households about their drug and alcohol use and their involvement in acts that could get them in trouble with the police. Provisional data for 1991 show that among adult respondents (ages 18–49), those who use cannabis (marijuana) or cocaine were much more likely to commit crimes of all types than those who did
not use these substances (table␣1). Of those reporting use of alcohol, cannabis, and cocaine during 1991, 26.1% also report that they committed violent crimes during the year.
Ummm...correlation is not causation, Skip. Just having mj/coke is a crime.

Interesting the friend in the delivery room states killer was quiet thru it all. Even left without saying anything. I think her wheels were burning rubber at that point. IMO
It kind of begs the question, was MF planning on kidnapping Heidi before the birth of Margo, but couldn't pull it off? Then she was further delayed by Tammy coming to stay at the house to help? Shane said "it was the first day Heidi took M with her alone to drop off Si**s". I hope we learn more when the murder charge is levied.

I suspect she was in that delivery room for a very specific reason, to see if baby M looked like somebody, notwithstanding, newborns don't "really" look like either parent, yet.

Knowing what we know from following the Pike County murders....this would not surprise me. At all.

I still get chills thinking about Jake Wagner looking for a hammer toe on baby Chloe to see if she was his. <shiver>

Just curious about the timing. He did say he went to the house on Bo Jack and knew the layout. So was this right after she moved in? It would lend some credibility to portions of what CG's Mom told the media. MF was just a "roommate".
I think the relationship started as a mutual love interest and she moved in. But the relationship "cooled off." Living with her, he likely sensed something was a bit off with her, even if he couldn't put his finger on it and therefore was distancing himself from her, but unable to just "kick her out." He may be a genuinely nice guy. Then she "tricks" him one way or another and claims she's pregnant and then he doesn't want to throw her out until after the birth and arrangements for support, can be worked out. JMHO

BBM:

False.

Here's some actual hard data:

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/DRRC.PDF

SABBM:
Drug users in the general population are more likely than nonusers to commit crimes

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) National Household Survey on Drug Abuse asks individuals living in households about their drug and alcohol use and their involvement in acts that could get them in trouble with the police. Provisional data for 1991 show that among adult respondents (ages 18–49), those who use cannabis (marijuana) or cocaine were much more likely to commit crimes of all types than those who did
not use these substances (table␣1). Of those reporting use of alcohol, cannabis, and cocaine during 1991, 26.1% also report that they committed violent crimes during the year.

That's never been in doubt, for me. However, I think there was some implication that pot smoking could lead to someone committing murder and kidnapping. Smoking weed is not why MF is a psychopath and wouldn't make her one.

MF’s emotions must have been off the charts at that time. It is hard to imagine what she might have been thinking as she left the hospital. Moo
I can’t even write what I think......
She probably got upset and left the minute she saw them put the matching ID bands on Heidi's and Margo's wrists.

Whenever this gets to the point of charging MF with murder, it will be capital murder. There's no question it was premeditated. Driving from Houston seals that deal. This was no spur of the moment action like two people getting into a heated argument and one shooting the other.

Planning the murder still doesn’t make it a capital offense. Intentionally murdering Heidi while she was kidnapped makes this capital murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member