TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anything been said about where Heidi's baby was while she was inside the school? Of couse someone could be holding her in the school or watching Margo in the car, just curious if it's been addressed. View attachment 222115

When the picture was released there was a mention that HB was holdind her baby. I had a close look at it but could only see a sling.

Has anything been said about where Heidi's baby was while she was inside the school? Of couse someone could be holding her in the school or watching Margo in the car, just curious if it's been addressed. View attachment 222115

The picture was released with the mention that HB was holding her baby. I had a close look at it but could only be sure of seeing a sling.

When the picture was released there was a mention that HB was holdind her baby. I had a close look at it but could only see a sling.
Ooohhhh yeah, I can see it now, on her back. That's so odd to me. I never used one, so does anyone know how difficult it is to take on and off? How hard would it be to take the baby from the sling if they were behind her?

I come from the days of carrying my newborn in a carrier or holding her along with everything else. Thanks for clearing that up!

Last edited:
Ooohhhh yeah, I can see it now, on her back. That's so odd to me. I never used one, so does anyone know how difficult it is to take on and off? How hard would it be to take the baby from the sling if they were behind her?

I come from the days of carrying my newborn in a carrier or holding her along with everyone else. Thanks for clearing that up!

I used a ring sling with my daughter but always carried her in the front, not the back. I couldn't fathom how to manuver getting my daughter in the sling that way although I know people do.

I come from the days of carrying my newborn in a carrier or holding her along with everyone else. Thanks for clearing that up!
It looks to me like the black shape is Margo. It’s a baby sling with a black pouch and a pink strap maybe?

Mario Diaz on Twitter
“In my estimation she could be tried in Harris County for either or both crimes.” - @KPRC2 Legal Analyst Brian Wice regarding the charges filed so far against Magen Fieramusca in the case of Heidi Broussard. Wice has more on the Channel 2 News @5 .
EMliJA6W4AMpb7g.jpg
EMliJVuX0AI46di.jpg

3:44 PM - 24 Dec 2019

It looks to me like the black shape is Margo. It’s a baby sling with a black pouch and a pink strap maybe?

Oh, I just went and looked at the photo and I see what looks like a baby carrier. Not what I would call a sling (semantics I know) so I could see this kind with stiffer fabric would be easier to slip on with the baby in it.

DEC 23, 2019
Heidi Broussard's infant daughter reunites with father, officials say
[…]

MC, a friend of Broussard’s who worked at Cracker Barrel with her, presented a large collage of pictures of Broussard and her loved ones to Carey.

"My daughter put this together for the family," she said.

MC said she remembers Broussard greeting her with hugs at work every morning.

"She was that loving. She hugged all of her loved ones. All of her close ones. And I loved that about her. I learned a lot from her," she said.

MC said that she introduced Broussard to her church and they had been attending together ever since.

[...]

MF may have committed crimes in more than one jurisdiction. In California the Golden State Killer murdered people in multiple counties.

He will be tried in Sacramento for all of them. They will not have separate trials for each jurisdiction.

Updated: Golden State Killer case to be tried in Sacramento
But each of those six counties charged him - all said they would seek the death penalty but Gavin Newsome switched that option off.

All the charges have been rolled into one trial. Not sure how that works.

Golden State Killer: Where the case stands one year after suspect's arrest - CNN

Mario Diaz on Twitter
“In my estimation she could be tried in Harris County for either or both crimes.” - @KPRC2 Legal Analyst Brian Wice regarding the charges filed so far against Magen Fieramusca in the case of Heidi Broussard. Wice has more on the Channel 2 News @5 .
EMliJA6W4AMpb7g.jpg
EMliJVuX0AI46di.jpg

When he says "either or both crimes", is he talking about the two she is already charged with?

But each of those six counties charged him - all said they would seek the death penalty but Gavin Newsome switched that option off.

All the charges have been rolled into one trial. Not sure how that works.

Golden State Killer: Where the case stands one year after suspect's arrest - CNN
Lets say in this case the State can prove that MF kidnapped HB in Austin but they can't prove exactly when or where she was murdered. They do know that her body ended up in Houston, a different jurisdiction.

And hypothetically they have evidence that shows MF killed HB. They know who and how she was murdered but not when or where.

Does that mean they can't charge MF with murder?

Lets say in this case the State can prove that MF kidnapped HB in Austin but they can't prove exactly when or where she was murdered. They do know that her body ended up in Houston, a different jurisdiction.

And hypothetically they have evidence that shows MF killed HB. They know who and how she was murdered but not when or where.

Does that mean they can't charge MF with murder?
And the tampering with a corpse charge begs the question of jurisdiction also.

Mario Diaz on Twitter
EMliJA6W4AMpb7g.jpg
EMliJVuX0AI46di.jpg

Interesting. That county leads in executions in Texas, I believe and more in Harris county than any other state except Texas. Link: Texas Death Penalty Facts – TCADP

Talking about the spelling, not who she is named after. Heidi appeared to spell it Margo while Shane has it Margot.
Where is an example of how Heidi spelled it? I can't find one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare