Help for Submitting your DNA to GEDMATCH to help catch bad guys

Just want to make the point again whatever people think of me in the Golden State Killer case I stuck up and defended the poet Janelle long before it was fashionable with the help of the FBI some of who may be Hispanic Americans if that means anything.

We will see if the innocent Italian Mr DeAngelo is paraded in court again and on my own board I will say what I think should happen. But I will say again I hope if the half a dozen FBI who know about this case identify receive credit as the FBI Directors who identified him to them do. As I say they looked after Janelle.

Just want to make the point again whatever people think of me in the Golden State Killer case I stuck up and defended the poet Janelle long before it was fashionable with the help of the FBI some of who may be Hispanic Americans if that means anything.

Just want to make the point again the only reason I can post here is rightly or wrongly because of FBI Agents and the white ones care as much about the Hispanic, Jewish and the African American victims as they do about as every one else.

Just want to make the point again the only reason I can post here is rightly or wrongly because of FBI Agents and the white ones care as much about the Hispanic, Jewish and the African American victims as they do about as every one else.

They have to prove it with that innocent Italian Paul Holes has falsely accused of crimes for his own gain in the Golden State Killer Case they have to give his life some value.

Despite being a foreigner I am claiming the first amendment to save innocent peoples lives and I have registered to on Twitter to send this Tweet that Paul Holes in my opinion has misidentified an innocent man as the Golden State Killer and is my opinion trying to deny him access to a fair legal process with his book Evil Has A Name etc:

Dear Charles,
Just want to let you know I am 100% behind your campaign against the use of DNA databases by LE. The man accused by Paul Holes of being the Golden State Killer is innocent the offender is a man called Ralph Jackson look at Websleuths.

Despite being a foreigner I am claiming the first amendment to save innocent peoples lives and I have registered to on Twitter to send this Tweet that Paul Holes in my opinion has misidentified an innocent man as the Golden State Killer and is my opinion trying to deny him access to a fair legal process with his book Evil Has A Name etc:

Dear Charles,
Just want to let you know I am 100% behind your campaign against the use of DNA databases by LE. The man accused by Paul Holes of being the Golden State Killer is innocent the offender is a man called Ralph Jackson look at Websleuths.

Just to add again no one has fought for the victims of EAR/ONS than I have others equal no one more.

Dear Charles,

This Tweet has been sent to an elected official in Maryland. As I say I am not against criminals be caught but I am against people profiting from taking years off innocent men's lives and as of yet the FBI doing nothing to stop it.

This Tweet has been sent to an elected official in Maryland. As I say I am not against criminals be caught but I am against people profiting from taking years off innocent men's lives and as of yet the FBI doing nothing to stop it.

Like I say I am a foreigner but I am just in my opinion trying to save the American's Joseph DeAngelo's life as I fought for Burke Ramsey's reputation. What is it to with me well it is a matter of principle.

I just want to make one point before I perhaps go and that is all LE care about the victims not just Paul Holes. Larry Crompton, Larry Pool and the FBI. Yet because of Paul Holes the wrong offender in my opinion has been identified. So we have Larry Pool identifying the wrong offender to Bruce Harrington after all of his great DNA work. Also we have Carol Daly after all her hard work identifying the wrong offender to victims. For all of you who love Anne-Marie Schubert who is dedicated to public service it will be in my opinion Paul Holes who has destroyed her career if the FBI do the right think and admit Ralph Jackson is EAR/ONS.

I uploaded my DNA to GEDMatch today. Sorry, relatives, if you did something bad, that's on YOU and if my DNA helps to catch you, oh well. Do better with your life! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain
Back