Here is my John Karr did it theory. whaddya think?

Brutal Truth said:
Actually, I'm wide awake.

And are you telling me parents arent capable of something like this? You hear it on the news all the time.

You actually believe that some perp is going to hang around with JBR a few hours in the house, with the parents upstairs? Who is this guy Audie Murphy? This guy must be the bravest perp I have ever heard. And lets say he did hang out a few hours. How could there not be more evidence with him roaming the house?

Yes, I’m saying this person could have hung around a few hours. In fact he would want to be as cautious as possible and not make a sound. To rush and knock something over would have been a mistake.

I’m also not saying that parents are not capable of doing something like this, but the ones I’m aware of have a history of mental illness or child abuse, drug abuse, (crack house)

But you are the one who is telling me that it is impossible for a perp to hang around a few hours either before or after the crime. He may have written the note before, most experts seem to agree, and he could have left soon after the murder. (just a guess)

But to say a child killer can never stay at the crime sceen long enough to write a letter and there for the parents must have done it, when there is no history of abuse, is not plausible.

All of you are obviously intelligent to realize this, so quit devaluing my original post.

wenchie said:
Another thing:

Lou Smit shows us how he can fit through the basement window, and then he shows us a disturbed dust ruffle and wants us to believe that this means someone was hiding under there.

But - that bed looks kind of low to the floor to me.

Why didn't Smit crawl under that bed and show us where he things the "intruder" hid?

I contend that it's because there probably wasn't enough room for anyone to fit under that bed.

Pardon me for bumping something up from the 3rd page, but that is where I am right now.

The Dog! :eek: If JonBenet and Burke's dog had not been staying at the neighbors, just picture what would have happened---If he had been hiding under the bed! JMK is having delusions! He has picked up bits and pieces here and there and has inserted himself into the murder. IMO

Linda7NJ said:
I have concerns too......I wouldn't want Karr to be a :laugh: PATSY

I crack me up! :crazy:
:woohoo: :clap:

good one! laffin....high fives, Linda7NJ :D

Buzzm1 said:
I certainly hope that Karr's attorney is present during Boulder's interrogation of Karr. Boulder LE is certainly motivated to convict this guy, as they do have a prior reputation to overcome, and they aren't going to want to enhance that bad rep anymore than it is already. I think the only question now is, can Karr get a fair shake in Boulder?? I don't mean that Karr be able to convict himself, unless he truly does have information known only to the killer, and even then, I would hope that Boulder can physically place Karr in Boulder, on, or about Dec. 25th, 1996.

I could be wrong, but I believe they have already started to do damage control. I'll bet their 'war room' has been working triple time! jmo

Peter Hamilton said:
Linda,you're right--pedophiles move fast,grab the child and get out,try to get to a place to do the dirty work---Wesley Dodd was a pedophile murderer--he'd go to kids movies,see a kid go to the rest room,grab him and declare to worried movie employees he's my son that's why hes fighting me--Dodd killed a little boy and a little girl after sexually molesting them--he actually did write a sick diary at the time--Dodd refused appeals,was executed--he wanted to be hanged--he got his wish
Glad he got his wish!

islanders said:
Yes, I’m saying this person could have hung around a few hours. In fact he would want to be as cautious as possible and not make a sound. To rush and knock something over would have been a mistake.

I’m also not saying that parents are not capable of doing something like this, but the ones I’m aware of have a history of mental illness or child abuse, drug abuse, (crack house)

But you are the one who is telling me that it is impossible for a perp to hang around a few hours either before or after the crime. He may have written the note before, most experts seem to agree, and he could have left soon after the murder. (just a guess)

But to say a child killer can never stay at the crime sceen long enough to write a letter and there for the parents must have done it, when there is no history of abuse, is not plausible.

All of you are obviously intelligent to realize this, so quit devaluing my original post.

I didnt say it was impossible. I'm just saying highly unlikely.

I do apologize if you think im just trying to pick a fight and downplaying your opinion. Just trying to discuss things.

Brutal Truth said:
I didnt say it was impossible. I'm just saying highly unlikely.

I do apologize if you think im just trying to pick a fight and downplaying your opinion. Just trying to discuss things.
I think it is unlikely the family did it also. It’s highly unlikely we will ever know of a little girl who is murdered.

I also apologize for my heightened response. Any IDI supporter, like me, in this place has got to have a thick skin.

I guess we will have to see what evidence they have against this pedophile, Karr.

It's all good.

wenchie said:
But, they all took the child and left immediately.

They didn't hang around for hours & hours, eating with the child, changing her clothes, moving her all around the house.
I theorized that Karr was fantasizing about kidnapping and taking girls so he "can be alone with a little dollface" to do what he wants. He decided against removing her from the home part of it. Taking her out of the home wasn't necessary and couldn't really be pulled off anyway due to the fact he didn't live in Colorado. Doing what he wanted to her in the home was just as good. Just being alone with "that dollface" and spending time with her was excitment enough. I think it was a crime of opportunity and he happened upon seeing jonbenet by chance. He didn't go to Colorado beforehand with the intent on breaking into the home of a little girl. I don't think even he knew exactly when he would commit the crime or who would be his victim, but he had been fantasizing about it for a long time.

He was just passing through or staying with friends or family for a short time. Breaking into the home in a brazen fashion, going through peoples private home, invading their space, and going through their private things was another part of the thrill. I think if he had a home nearby and lived alone, he just may have taken her because he would've been able to have her longer. yikes.

Karr didn't have a convenient home to bring her to, like Westerfield had planned. He couldn't bring her to a hotel or friends home. I theorize that he parked his vehicle somewhere close by in a parking lot or something and walked to the home. If there was a strange car parked on the street in the neighborhood someone might call the cops and give a ticket which would leave a record of his license plate number. Walking or carrying jonbenet all the way to his car or rental car, if he even had access to a car, just wouldn't work.

Richard Allen Davis got caught because he took the girl in his car and while he was dumping her body down a secluded road and wooded area cops came along and was wondering what he was doing and either gave him a ticket or there was a record of his license plate # on file because the cops made a record of the incident. When people found a body there days or weeks later, they put 2 and 2 together.

BTK killer broke in homes and waited. He preferred hiding in the closet. He didn't know when his victims would come home. He even waited and waited for one woman to come home. He got so tired of waiting he left, but he left her a chilling note, "you are lucky. I got tired of waiting for you." or something to that effect.

I believe the Christmas home tour was in 1995...not 1996. There is a list of people present at the Ramseys Dec 23d Christmas party. No JMK there, nopey nope. The only "stranger" who appeared that night was the roomate...Glenn Meyers, of Joe and Betty Barnhill. He was concerned about them so he came looking for them.

Earlier that month the Ramseys hosted a Christmas dinner for 20 members of their church.

Would you please site where to find who and when Patsy was if she asked if she had ever taken "cutesy photos in the basement." You are right, this could be the link.

leighl said:
Would you please site where to find who and when Patsy was if she asked if she had ever taken "cutesy photos in the basement." You are right, this could be the link.
21 THOMAS HANEY: Did you take some

22 photographs of JonBenet in the basement laundry

23 room?

24 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

25 TRIP DeMUTH: You had presents in

1 the basement laundry room, right?

2 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

3 TRIP DeMUTH: So you wrapped

4 presents in the basement laundry room, right?

5 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

6 TRIP DeMUTH: So you were down in

7 the basement laundry room pretty often?

8 PATSY RAMSEY: Depending on what

9 time of year it was, yeah, uh-hum.

10 TRIP DeMUTH: And do you remember

11 photographs being -- photographs of JonBenet

12 being in there?

13 PATSY RAMSEY: Taken of her in the

14 laundry room?

15 TRIP DeMUTH: No, no. Photographs

16 of her located in the laundry room?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, in the laundry

18 room, oh. I don't know, there was a bunch of

19 stuff, I mean wrapping stuff and everything. I

20 don't remember any photographs.

21 TRIP DeMUTH: Is there any reason

22 why there would be photographs of JonBenet

23 located in the laundry room?

24 PATSY RAMSEY: No. Were there --

25 I mean, did somebody find them there?

1 TRIP DeMUTH: If there were, would

2 that be out of place for you?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: It would seem to be

4 out of place. I kept wrapping materials and

5 sometimes I worked, wrapping station, Christmas

6 paper and --

7 TRIP DeMUTH: Would -- who else had

8 access to the laundry room, who else would go in

9 there? I know everybody would have access, but

10 who else would use it? Would the boys play in

11 there? Would John go down there?

12 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean anybody

13 could, but I mean the boys could come down and

14 go in the train room, we had the train set up.

15 In the far back in through there, you know. Not

16 in the laundry, really, area.

17 TRIP DeMUTH: Did anybody besides

18 you use that laundry room?

19 PATSY RAMSEY: Sometimes Linda

20 would wash, if we were washing comforters or

21 something, because those were big heavy-duty

22 laundry machines, she'd take the things in

23 there, rugs and things, and wash them down

24 there.

25 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay.

1 THOMAS HANEY: So you don't recall

2 taking a photo of her down there?

3 PATSY RAMSEY: (Shaking head.)

4 THOMAS HANEY: If she was doing

5 something really cutesy or something, would you

6 maybe run and get the camera, take one of her?

7 PATSY RAMSEY: Of her in the

8 laundry room?

9 THOMAS HANEY: Uh-hum.

10 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members