Here's a Woman Who Has Sex With a Tree

You guys are all naughty

I sure hope she doesn't snap Tim's little twig

Of course she calls him Tim, short for Timber. If he gets out of hand, she can always cut him down to size.

I think it's all a bit seedy.

Anyway, time to shave the bush.

If I knew I should die tomorrow I would bang a tree today.

I'll go out on a limb and ask if a tree has sex in a forest, does anyone hear?

This was a hard choice but Strangeworld wins the Websleuths Post of the Weekend. Congratulations Strangeworld. Normally we have a month long cruise around the world to give you along with a golden trophy but this month I bought too many of these things:
utterly-stupid-inventions-8.jpg

so I'm afraid you'll have to do with a big THANK YOU for your post.

So many good posts. Thanks for the laughs
everyone :laugh:

It sounds like Slippery Elm meets Quaking Aspen and I would love to see this but I know tree's a crowd.

I wonder if they'll ever build a tree house together and have little saplings running around. Tim strikes me as a big red wood but I don't tree swing that way, however last night I was pining for a willow.

Somebody forgot to tell Jodi Arias about Tim...

Somebody I knew used to like hardwood too but her relationship ended when she found out that she wasn't the only pebble on the beech.

The original article does not say where Tim is located. I was kind of wondering if he's an American chestnut?
He butternut be one of those foreign trees! Seems like those Japanese Cherries always want to balsam fir, never want to pitch pine!

Well, everybody's probably sycamore puns about now. So I'll just close this by listing Tim's full name:

Timothy Shagbark Hickory

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back