GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I do think it was vital to broadcast the SC police interviews so everyone could hear his voice.

So to recap the new info on facts/timeline that we have from Kim and Brooke, and Albert Young:
1) Tuesday: we know that after Steven was seen on the dirt road to Nua'ailua on Tue. afternoon, that he followed Brooke and Phaedra to their Haiku home, in his truck.
2) Kim questioned him there.
3) Kim let him take Zoe.

I seem to remember from his own interview that he was with Adam when the news came in about Nala. Adam and Fiona went out to Nahiku and arrived around 1 AM, per Albert who met them.

It does not sound like he had opportunity to go back to Paraquat's with all this, unless very late. Most likely this is when he burned the Forerunner, but where was it hidden if it was in the Haiku area?

Wednesday: Kim took back Zoe after the burned truck was found, and she felt lied to by Steven. He complained "this"'was getting pinned on him. (The next day he did the HNN interview.)

I sure hope he agrees to talk after he gets convicted.

It occurred to me that another thing that SC did not factor in was Nala being with Charli when she came over that night. I've always said that Nala's presence in Nahiku strongly indicates that Nala knew the person who killed Charli and that any serial killer would have killed the dog too. But here's something that I *just* thought of... SC had no way of killing Nala without risking grave injury to himself. He brought a knife (possibly a machete also), but not a gun. And he couldn't deal with Charli AND her dog at the same time. So that is why he simply let her out of the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname