GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got from testimony:
SC's truck wasn't stuck in Keanae on Sunday
He drove Charli's 4runner in Hana on Sunday
Her 4runner was torched Sunday night

Where was SC's 4runner Sunday night? Did Carlos Young testify about it?

Then he drove his other truck (not 4runner) to meet Taylor at 2am.
How did evidence get in his 4runner that he needed to clean it. What did he use it for?

He cleaned it by Feb 13 http://www.mauinews.com/page/conten...ing-truck-during-search-for-Scott.html?nav=10

Did he drive it back out to Keanae and Hana and do more after Feb 9.

There will come a time when we all move on from this case, website and our lives but I just want to say its been swell working with ya all.

Likewise! And don't go away yet, PT.

We got from testimony:
SC's truck wasn't stuck in Keanae on Sunday
He drove Charli's 4runner in Hana on Sunday
Her 4runner was torched Sunday night

Where was SC's 4runner Sunday night? Did Carlos Young testify about it?

Then he drove his other truck (not 4runner) to meet Taylor at 2am.
How did evidence get in his 4runner that he needed to clean it. What did he use it for?

He cleaned it by Feb 13 http://www.mauinews.com/page/conten...ing-truck-during-search-for-Scott.html?nav=10

Did he drive it back out to Keanae and Hana and do more after Feb 9.

Great catch, RDS! He took his white Ford truck to meet Taylor somewhere between 12 and 2. If he had any blood remaining on his shoes or hands on Feb 9, it would have transferred to the Ford, not to the 4Runner.

Good catch Kapua actually. The article doesn't say he was washing a 4runner or Ford.

Maybe he left Charli's body at Paraquats. The smell of death the witnesses have said. And then when there was suspicion about the area he went and cut off fingers, jaw, etc and planted them at Honomanu to throw off the search?

Where were they killed?
Why was he in Hana?
Where did he hide the bodies?
Did he move the bodies later?

Where was his 4runner the night of Sun Feb 9?
Did he wash his 4runner or Ford? (My guess is his 4runner because it could make it into harder to reach places)

From witness testimony sounds like he was driving Charli's 4runner in Hana Feb 9. I guess he had gas on hand to put in it first. Or maybe he took siphoned gas from his 4runner and put it in hers and that's why he drove his Ford to meet Taylor?

Where were they killed?
Why was he in Hana?
Where did he hide the bodies?
Did he move the bodies later?

Where was his 4runner the night of Sun Feb 9?
Did he wash his 4runner or Ford? (My guess is his 4runner because it could make it into harder to reach places)
yeah, these are the big questions, and thanks for putting it so short and sweet. :)

Please clarify in the simplest manner possible, anyone:

Where was the clothing found?

Where were her body parts founds? I thought they were all in the same general location.

Nua'ailua,
in the valley between Hana Highway and Paraquat's beach.
More precisely--Between Keanae side of the stream and the dirt road.

NOT at next valley over Honomanu.

MPD never said exactly where the body parts were found, but they were found doing a search of the area where the clothes were found, the next day. Rivera pointed to photo of the dirt access road and said: down this road lies the stench of death or words to that effect.

Let's not forget at Paraquats he had a stream to wash himself off.

Please clarify in the simplest manner possible, anyone:

Where was the clothing found?

Where were her body parts founds? I thought they were all in the same general location.

Check the timeline thread for the locations. It's all there.

Any speculation if SC Facebook posts that cast a negative light on his character and thoughts of murder will be used in the trial?

Although controversial, I also feel the negative lyrics of Insane Clown Posse could have planted seeds in his young impressionable mind and contributed to his behavior.

For me his Facebook posts were what first tipped the scale towards his guilt.

BTW, congratulations to all those who have put in the long hard work to analyze this complex case. May justice be brought forth soon!

It's too much. :( It's like homework for me. I can't do it. I'm sorry. :(
Hi Nikki, I answered your question in the next reply after you asked (post 833). From the very simplest answer to a little more detail.

HGO - I much appreciate this resource you have made, and I will be consulting it.

Good catch Kapua actually. The article doesn't say he was washing a 4runner or Ford.
I am wondering which vehicle had the bald tire. He seemed to be driving the Forerunner long distances and off road, but I don't want to assume he didn't drive with the bad tire. I think PT mentioned it before?

Any speculation if SC Facebook posts that cast a negative light on his character and thoughts of murder will be used in the trial?

Although controversial, I also feel the negative lyrics of Insane Clown Posse could have planted seeds in his young impressionable mind and contributed to his behavior.

For me his Facebook posts were what first tipped the scale towards his guilt.

BTW, congratulations to all those who have put in the long hard work to analyze this complex case. May justice be brought forth soon!
I wonder. It may not fit with the buildup Rivera is working on, and I wonder who would present it. If they have a psychologist who will testify for the State, that could be a way to bring it in. There are multiple doctors on the witness list, and it's not clear to me who they are. I could have run searches on their names, but time-consuming, so did not. One is the dentist who will testify I imagine as to the teeth matching Charli.

Edit: Forgot to ask, but what are the Insane Clown Posse lyrics? Not a group I have listened to at all, or even heard of before this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels