GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he posted it, it has never been confirmed whether or not he painted it. A search for a source of the painting came back with nothing.
There are underlying pictures within it such as the picture of Charli in white sunglasses standing by the unicorn painting.
The more I look at it, my interpretation of a map with all the areas we talk about makes more and more sense.

I dont see a picture of Charli within the skull painting. Can you point it out? Thanks

If the insects and beetles had a 6 in. serrated blade then sure, they may have removed the flesh from her jawbone.

I'm not convinced that the painting is a map or bears a hidden image of Charli wearing sunglasses. I think the skull painting is the graphic image that is burned into his memory as the last time he saw Charli. Remember, his deeds were traumatic enough for him to exhibit a "murder face" to both Jennifer Taylor and Taylor Farner.

If you turn the painting sideways, it's a map of Maui.
Peter Tosh, can you highlight the picture of Charli in the sunglasses you pointed out. I don't know how to circle/highlight it.
It may or may not have relevance but the pictures, for sure, are in there.

When I get home I'll post a side by side of the sunglasses picture in the skull painting.
The posts start in thread #2 around page 44 post #653. PeterTosh post is #749

Witness: Blue jeans found along highway looked stained by blood

http://www.mauinews.com/page/conten...g-highway-looked-stained-by-blood.html?nav=10

The jeans were about 5 feet from the makai guardrail and "just sort of piled there" in ground cover before a steep drop, Barklie said. Nothing was around the jeans, and the foliage around the jeans didn't appear to have been stepped on, she said.
"I saw a spot on the pants. It was about more than a silver dollar," Barklie said, indicating a circle 2 to 3 inches in diameter. "It was red and, to me, it looked like blood."

---------------------------------
Barklie's testimony Tuesday followed that of fire investigator James Blando, who photographed and examined Scott's 1997 Toyota 4Runner. The vehicle was found burned and on its side the evening of Feb. 12, 2014, at the "Jaws" surf spot in Peahi.
Police had the 4Runner towed to the Kihei Police Station's secured baseyard, where on March 25, 2014, Blando investigated the cause and origin of the fire.

The 24-year Maui Fire Department veteran, who has documented more than 300 fire investigations in 13 years, said he found evidence of two fires - one outside on the 4Runner's roof and another inside the passenger compartment - that burned simultaneously.
"The whole entire vehicle is burning," he said. "All the materials in the vehicle are burning, and it's just consuming everything inside the vehicle."

---------------------------------
Blando said there were pour patterns from an ignitable liquid on the front floor near the gearshift. Pour patterns running from the top of the vehicle down the back hatch and sides of the 4Runner showed the vehicle was upright when it was burning, he said.

Ignitable liquid = gasoline, IMHO.

If Charli was indeed low on gas, this was not a problem. SC had plenty of gas, probably stored in cans. He used whatever amount that he did not put in Charli's gas tank to torch her 4Runner.

:cow:

According to the maui news Akaku tv will start live streaming today!!!! Akaku.org starting at 10 am HST

Note that fire inspector James Blando believes that the battery was removed from Charli's vehicle before it was set afire.

This presents another opportunity for SC to scrape or bruise his hands.

Apparently, he had some light tools with him.

Note that fire inspector James Blando believes that the battery was removed from Charli's vehicle before it was set afire.

This presents another opportunity for SC to scrape or bruise his hands.

Apparently, he had some light tools with him.

Amazing to be so desperate or thrifty to save a battery. Or he thought maybe it might explode. Lord knows he didnt huff a battery all the way home. Perhaps stashed it in the bushes to come back and get it later.

HA! Busted by the Bank of Hawai'i Paia branch ATM video recorder! Driving his not-so-broken-down 4Runner on Feb. 9th!

So far, 4 witnesses and a surveillance camera have contradicted his pathetic alibi.

So I can't figure out how to do what I want with the picture. It comes out too blurry how I'm doing it and my computer seems to have changed from two years ago how I can edit pictures to bring out different tones. Anywho, in the timeline link there is the skull painting rotated sideways that is identical to a map of Maui. In the eye socket there is a duplicate picture of Charli in white sunglasses. You may not be able to see it but it's there. My 10 year old saw it right away without prompting.

HA! Busted by the Bank of Hawai'i Paia branch ATM video recorder! Driving his not-so-broken-down 4Runner on Feb. 9th!

So far, 4 witnesses and a surveillance camera have contradicted his pathetic alibi.
I feel certain that the Big Lie referenced in Apo's opening statement is the whole broken-down truck story. I wonder what SC will say to replace the Big Lie, and who on earth will believe anything he says?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just checking in for those of you that are in the path of Madeline. Stay safe and check in when you can. :hug:

Just checking in for those of you that are in the path of Madeline. Stay safe and check in when you can. :hug:

So far no big deal. Power went out for about 30 min so I used the battery powered Weed Whacker and did some yard work

HGO, you posted a brilliant pic in thread #2, post 659, comparing the "halo" of SC's painting with the Hana coastline. It's almost an identical match, and the coastline begins exactly where Nua'ailua Bay is. Amazing!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member