GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed that

As part of the investigation into Scott's disappearance, Hamilton said he interviewed 30 to 40 people, including 10 people who were initially considered possible suspects or people of interest in the case.

10 people were persons of interest? That's a lot. If I went missing I think police would be hard pressed to find one person other than a spouse that would be of interest.

10 people were persons of interest? That's a lot. If I went missing I think police would be hard pressed to find one person other than a spouse that would be of interest.

I don't even truly spend time with 10 different people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel if this gruesome murder had taken place somewhere bigger like LA or of similar stature this case would be getting more National attention.

The description of the evidence that Det Earles found shed a whole new light on SC's sick mind. WTF man? I thought the fingertips (with bone) were maybe sliced off in a defensive move on Charli's part but to find only the fingernail and tips of finger skin is disgusting. He intentionally cut her apart. No longer do I excuse him for being a bonehead. Homeboy has some mental health issues. He sat in front of her mama and lied to her face about her daughter's whereabouts knowing good and well he used that filthy 6 inch knife on his belt to dismember this poor woman.

The way the evidence was left in a line is also very telling. He was sloppy on his way out. Was the soil tested for Charli's blood?

I feel if this gruesome murder had taken place somewhere bigger like LA or of similar stature this case would be getting more National attention.
It is gruesome. Good way to look at it. He's a sick individual. Pua has been trying to tell us!

I wonder if the jury is asking themselves WHY WOULD A STRANGER GO TO THESE LENGTHS TO PREVENT IDENTIFICATION OF CHARLI'S REMAINS? Her killer wanted to make sure SHE wasn't discovered.

An anonymous letter (another one) was sent to the court alleging that one or more of the jurors were discussing the case.
It was signed "Concerned Citizen".

I guarantee you that if this gruesome murder had taken place anywhere on the mainland, there would be considerable national attention. And there would likely be a change of venue due to the media attention. In the Scott Peterson trial, there was a crush of reporters and cameras.

Nala.jpg
I wonder if the jury is asking themselves WHY WOULD A STRANGER GO TO THESE LENGTHS TO PREVENT IDENTIFICATION OF CHARLI'S REMAINS? Her killer wanted to make sure SHE wasn't discovered.

How would a stranger even get close to her? SHE WAS WITH HER PITBULL DOG.

An anonymous letter (another one) was sent to the court alleging that one or more of the jurors were discussing the case.
It was signed "Concerned Citizen".

That is the lamest attempt at a mistrial if I've ever heard of it. Seriously Apo? That's the best you can do after your illustrious career? Save it for the local dope dealer with that Mayberry crap.

That is the lamest attempt at a mistrial if I've ever heard of it. Seriously Apo? That's the best you can do after your illustrious career? Save it for the local dope dealer with that Mayberry crap.

Seriously lame. He should stick with the satanic cult theory.

Not all pitts are attack dogs. Mine wasn't....in the slightest, he was so soppy. Don't know about Nala.

Exactly. You and I don't know her disposition, and neither would a potential attacker looking for a victim. Any potential random attacker would see the dog and decide to choose a more vulnerable victim - a woman alone without a dog. Why take the chance of getting mauled by a pitbull? The perp knew the dog.

IMHO. :cow:

Seriously lame. He should stick with the satanic cult theory.

We don't know it was Apo. There are members of the community and family who want to not look at what he did and want to protect him, and horrible to think but, think she had it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500