GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more, I'm coming around to the simplest scenario: the ocean.
The reason is because I am starting to accept that SC is not some mastermind psychopath - he's basically just a dumb guy. Looking on his Instagram and seeing how immature and dumb he is........the fact that he left the pepper spray inside the console of his 4-Runner when it was repo'd (probably his victim's pepper spray, no less!).......the fact that he left all that stuff at Nua'ailua........the fact that he told 3 different stories about the hand injuries. = He's dumb as rocks!

He probably didn't have some complex thing that he did with the body, he probably did the most stereotypical and obvious thing: put her in the ocean, unconcerned with possibilities like a finger washing ashore at Black Sand Beach, etc. I think he probably either put the remains into the water at Nua'ailua or out below Hana (because he was seen in Hana on Sunday night, and a clump of red hair was found on a fence at Hana Ranch).

And If I was going to dispose of a body on Maui, I personally would take it to the south side of the island, out Kaupo way, because it's the most desolate part of the island.

Yep. Really dumb. Thinks everyone else is dumber.

Ocean. Small bites. Many bags. Multiple trips. Closest high, steep cliff. Or ....double-bag lots of bags and put in different dumpsters.

How do you commit the perfect murder...?

Premise, premise, premise, premise, premise, premise....CONCLUSION

So who gives the results? Do they recall the same witness? If a witness testifies about DNA samples they processed who gives the results. I know there's a process. I'm getting impatient. I want to hear the results.

Ocean. Small bites. Many bags. Multiple trips. Closest high, steep cliff. Or ....double-bag lots of bags and put in different dumpsters.

I believe the smell would have been detected in a dumpster. Usually is.
So where is the closest, deep water?

A well-sealed & doubled or tripled bag might do it, I would think. Also, he had TWO bleach bottles out, at that unexpected visit on Thursday. If he used that much straight bleach on his truck, it'd do damage. Maybe the bleach was used at Paraquats & poured inside the bags before they were sealed up. That would manage at least some the smell of decay. He might have just taken them out of his truck, and we don't know how full they were.

On the other hand, no bleach stains were reported on any of the clothes found. Just trying out these ideas...

But there's a problem. Your post just reminded me of the rolls of masking tape. Someone wouldn't be so reliant on masking tape if they were depositing in the ocean. The water & salt would quickly render the stickiness useless.

So, I'm scratching the ocean idea from my mind for the time being.
Burial in the ground? Dumpsters? It needs to be something not too complex, because we're dealing with such an idiot.

Bleach I'm not so sure about masking smell, but that brings us back to the lye/lime (forget which one) that's been discussed.

A well-sealed & doubled or tripled bag might do it, I would think. Also, he had TWO bleach bottles out, at that unexpected visit on Thursday. If he used that much straight bleach on his truck, it'd do damage. Maybe the bleach was used at Paraquats & poured inside the bags before they were sealed up. That would manage at least some the smell of decay. He might have just taken them out of his truck, and we don't know how full they were.

Good sleuthing, Napili.
What on earth was that <modsnip> doing with TWO bleach bottles near his truck?

A couple of things...

When my folks had their house fumigated on Maui, they were given very thick clear plastic bags to put food in and anything that they didn't want gassed. It was rubber banded at the top and then doubled over and rubber banded a second time. This was deemed enough to keep the fumigation gas out. It could keep gasses in, as well. Masking tape could substitute for the rubber bands. ...Two rolls doesn't automatically imply another person. He picked up two bottles of bleach and two rolls of tape -- just in case. He just grabbed the nearest one to use and they emptied together; no system to it at all. (Moo)

Quicklime as used in construction, or lime as used in the garden, could be used too, I think.

Already having done way too much work, for a lazy & dumb guy...What's easiest, empty the contents into the sea, or take the small loads to the dumpster? On my family's side, the trash is collected twice a week. Depending on when collection is, Tuesday morning's, Wednesday morning's & Thursday's pickups could have finished the job in the nick of time.

Hmmm. I wonder if they've checked the landfill for smaller bundles...

I thought he said, "Drying". That would correlate with this:

http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/blood.html

Wet Bloodstains
If the item is small and transportable, then package it in a paper bag (or plastic bag to prevent contamination of other objects). Bring it to a secured location, take it out of the bag and allow the evidence and the bag to thoroughly air dry. Repackage in the original paper bag or, if necessary, a new paper bag. If a new paper bag is used, then the air dried original container should be packaged with the item of evidence.

More and more, I'm coming around to the simplest scenario: the ocean.
The reason is because I am starting to accept that SC is not some mastermind psychopath - he's basically just a dumb guy. Looking on his Instagram and seeing how immature and dumb he is........the fact that he left the pepper spray inside the console of his 4-Runner when it was repo'd (probably his victim's pepper spray, no less!).......the fact that he left all that stuff at Nua'ailua........the fact that he told 3 different stories about the hand injuries. = He's dumb as rocks!

He probably didn't have some complex thing that he did with the body, he probably did the most stereotypical and obvious thing: put her in the ocean, unconcerned with possibilities like a finger washing ashore at Black Sand Beach, etc. I think he probably either put the remains into the water at Nua'ailua or out below Hana (because he was seen in Hana on Sunday night, and a clump of red hair was found on a fence at Hana Ranch).

And If I was going to dispose of a body on Maui, I personally would take it to the south side of the island, out Kaupo way, because it's the most desolate part of the island.

Ocean makes the most sense to me, but I am open to other possibilities because SC has done quite a few things that don&#8217;t make sense. I think, why would you move the body when there's a great big ocean nearby? Also, he wouldn&#8217;t want to get blood in his 4Runner. In addition to the lies about his hand injuries, he also had 3 different versions of where he last saw Charli&#8217;s headlights. And he told Kurt Kaiser that his backpack was in his truck Sunday Feb. 9 at Mana Foods and that he could go get it. Blowing your own alibi is not too bright.

Mark Hacking put his wife Lori's body in a dumpster and it was emptied into the landfill. The only reason that they were able to find her is that he confessed and told them which dumpster he put her in. And even then, it was not easy to find her.

On the other hand, no bleach stains were reported on any of the clothes found. Just trying out these ideas...

We dont know there was bleach inside. We only know there were bleach bottles

I'm really struggling to hear the testimony from the guy who found Charli's burned out car. I have headphones in and my volume up full.

I'm really struggling to hear the testimony from the guy who found Charli's burned out car. I have headphones in and my volume up full.

He is a character, but thanks to him and James Blando, the fire inspector, we know that the vehicle was burned in an upright position with the doors on. I felt bad for him having to talk about his police record in court when it had nothing to do with the case.

Apo again attempted to assassinate Charli's character in his cross-examination of Dr. Ammerman yesterday. Despicable.

He is a character, but thanks to him and James Blando, the fire inspector, we know that the vehicle was burned in an upright position with the doors on. I felt bad for him having to talk about his police record in court when it had nothing to do with the case.

Apo again attempted to assassinate Charli's character in his cross-examination of Dr. Ammerman yesterday. Despicable.

I am glad the judge stopped the witness from incriminating himself regarding charges totally not related to this case! I also felt that the defense were out of line yesterday. I can't stand it when the victim is put on trial, like she deserved what happened to her :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley