GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #7

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Coldpizza, May 25, 2016.

1. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

Just watched ID investigation What Lies Beneath with Charli's story. Tough to watch.
    I still hold Charli, Joshua and her family in my heart.

2. Loio

Loio Active Member

Is there a link for his most recent hearing?

CarefullyTaught likes this.
  3. Jewels53

Jewels53 Forever in my Heart!

I didn't find a link for his latest hearing. There are articles posted up thread about it though.

CarefullyTaught likes this.
  4. EstrellaEspectral

EstrellaEspectral Well-Known Member

Found this on "Find Charli Scott" fb page, posted yesterday. My thoughts are with her family.

"32 today.

With a son, 4 years old. He has your smile and laugh.

He loves dogs and wants to be a cowboy like Uncle Adam.

You graduated and own your own little hair salon called "Paws and Claws" where you cut hair for people and dogs, like you planned.

It's going well and you are thinking about buying buying a house in a neighborhood where Joshua can go to a great school.

You are learning the Hawaiian language together, you and your son.

You have a small garden and you still eat organic everything....

Joshua and Devlin play video games together, wrestle over toys, laugh and fight in equal measure under your watchful green eyes..

You met a nice guy-

He loves you and Joshua like you are a part of his soul. I can see it in the way he looks at you. He says the sweetest things- sometimes you read me a G Rated text and smile that smile we all wear when our love is returned..

In my dream it was all just so.

And should be for every girl and boy the world over.

My heart beats to the question-

Where are you Baby Girl?

While yours beats not at all.

I can't let go of the shape of your hand in my mind...

I am searching for You and Joshua.

Won't stop till I draw my last breath, and maybe not even then if there be a way after."

5. heartgoesout

In the case of Abbey and Libby, Libby's grandmother started the inspiring, never giving up hope, phrase, "Today is the Day", in the hopes of catching these two young girls killer.
    One day Ms Kim, I believe you will get the answers. Maybe Stephen will be rehabilitated to tell the truth. Today could be the day.

6. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

7. CarefullyTaught

CarefullyTaught Hope is the thing with feathers -

This is so beautiful, so beautifully written, and so heartbreaking.

It is beyond cruel that a present and a future that included such a life for this mother, daughter, son/grandson, and family was stolen from them all. And why? And for what? And by whom?

The dog who whines over his own paw, who licks at invisible wounds he doesn’t have, who paces his cage and snaps at those who were nothing but kind to him.

One who never owns up to the pain that he caused. One that guards his bone fiercely, as that bone is the only human part of him, and even that he has stolen.

Rot there in your cage, Steven. You never deserved her. Or him. Or anything.

But they all deserved so much better.

You are so thoroughly no man. You are not even a person.

I hope that you are haunted and live, if at all, in constant torment with what you have done, until you tell all. Until you take responsibility. Until you beg forgiveness.

You can never right this wrong. But you can help in someway if only you would.

If only you would.

8. heartgoesout

Does Stephen have any appeals in?