Still Missing HI - Kytana Ancog, 18 months, Aiea, Oahu, 31 Jan 2021 *Father arrested*

UPDATE 02/14/2021 9:44 a.m.

Honolulu Police Department arrested a second man in connection with the missing person case of 18-month-old Kytana Ancog

Police officers located the toddler's father Saturday Travis Heffelinger at a Pono Street home. He was questioned by police officers and after investigation revealed foul play was involved. Heffelinger was arrested for second-degree murder.

After further investigation, a second suspect was identified and officers arrested a 48-year-old man for murder in the second degree, just before midnight Saturday.

HPD says an incident occurred in the time frame of Friday, February 5 at 12:01 a.m. until Saturday, February 6 at 12:00 p.m.

Details of that incident are not released.

On Wednesday, February 10, a missing person case was made for Ancog through third-party information.

On Thursday, Crimestoppers sent out a media release asking the public's help in locating Ancog and Heffelinger, who also goes by the name Travis Rodrigues.

Both suspects remain in police custody at HPD headquarters and charges are pending.

Second person arrested in connection with missing toddler case

Travis' facebook page - Facebook
Thanks for finding that, Knox.

Under his profile photo: "Live life to the fullest." :mad: What about Kytana? Does she get to live life to the fullest?

There's a photo of him with a child posted March 3, 2020 but the caption reads, "Lantern festival 2015 Ala's" Travis La Familia Rodrigues

He works (or worked) for a bondsman? o_O

In an open relationship...no comment.

He strikes me as a small-time , gangbanger wannabe punk rather than some kind of criminal mastermind. Gross, just gross. I hate him.

WHERE IS KYTANA?!

Thanks for finding that, Knox.

Under his profile photo: "Live life to the fullest." :mad: What about Kytana? Does she get to live life to the fullest?

There's a photo of him with a child posted March 3, 2020 but the caption reads, "Lantern festival 2015 Ala's" Travis La Familia Rodrigues

He works (or worked) for a bondsman? o_O

In an open relationship...no comment.

He strikes me as a small-time ****, gangbanger wannabe punk rather than some kind of criminal mastermind. Gross, just gross. I hate him.

WHERE IS KYTANA?!
You don't have to be a criminal mastermind to kill a baby.

Def a wannabe- from his shaven head, tattoos, & playing the "**** life" video game. The guy is forty-years-old o_O

I'm trying to read between the lines. What happened to Kytana and how does the second guy play into her death?
I don't know. Usually when we see two men charged with the murder of a child, it's a drive-by or something similar. But that doesn't make sense here. Also, they are charged with 2nd degree...I'm not familiar with HI and am going to read up a bit. Maybe that will prompt some ideas. MOO

Last edited:
FEB 15, 2021
Police arrest second man in missing-toddler case | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
[...]

According to a family representative, the toddler’s mother, AA, was apparently not feeling well, and on Jan. 31 dropped off Kytana at Rodrigues’ residence on Kaulainahee Place in Aiea.

[...]

... Rodrigues has a long rap sheet, but the family representative said AA would not have left her daughter with Rodrigues if she thought he was going to hurt her.

[...]

LM said her granddaughter’s birth certificate does not list Rodrigues as the father.

Rodrigues had been living with his grandfather LR, owner of the Kaulainahee Place residence. LR declined to speak with the Star-Advertiser.

[...]

Charges have yet to be filed against Rodrigues and the other suspect, but both are still in custody.

FEB 15, 2021
Two suspects arrested in connection with presumed death of missing baby who hasn’t been seen in weeks – Crime Online
[...]

Defense attorney Megan Kau said that Carter was probably arrested because investigators think he helped cover up Kytana’s disappearance. Regardless of whether Carter actually participated in the child’s death, he still may be liable.

“Even though they didn’t do anything to the child, it makes that person liable for same act murder the second degree,” Kau told Hawaii News Now.

[...]

FEB 15, 2021
Police arrest second man in missing-toddler case | Honolulu Star-Advertiser
[...]

According to a family representative, the toddler’s mother, AA, was apparently not feeling well, and on Jan. 31 dropped off Kytana at Rodrigues’ residence on Kaulainahee Place in Aiea.

[...]

... Rodrigues has a long rap sheet, but the family representative said AA would not have left her daughter with Rodrigues if she thought he was going to hurt her.

[...]

LM said her granddaughter’s birth certificate does not list Rodrigues as the father.

Rodrigues had been living with his grandfather LR, owner of the Kaulainahee Place residence. LR declined to speak with the Star-Advertiser.

[...]

Charges have yet to be filed against Rodrigues and the other suspect, but both are still in custody.
I looked at Kaulainahee Place, no bodies of water nearby. Maybe a pool at the home and she accidently drowned, then he and the other guy panicked and hid her body?

OMG - Sex offender, 71, accused of assaulting minor | The Honolulu Advertiser | Hawaii's Newspaper
The picture of him matches the one on Travis' facebook page. I'm sick to my stomach!!
OH GOD, NO!
s0732.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74