HI HI - Noel, 11, & Daniel Santiago, 7, Honolulu, 12 Jul 2002

Going with the car in the water theory. I've tried to find other cases where a car has gone into the ocean in Hawaii, only to never be seen again, (and I can't find anywhere inland where it could disappear completely for this long.) If we could find more cases of the same happening elsewhere it would make the theory more plausible.

Going with the car in the water theory. I've tried to find other cases where a car has gone into the ocean in Hawaii, only to never be seen again, (and I can't find anywhere inland where it could disappear completely for this long.) If we could find more cases of the same happening elsewhere it would make the theory more plausible.
I have a spreadsheet of cases where people have been found in cars here.
Only one that comes close on this list, as far as being found in salt water after longer than a year, is maybe George Edward Quinn. But still much less time missing than this case.

I have a spreadsheet of cases where people have been found in cars here.
Only one that comes close on this list, as far as being found in salt water after longer than a year, is maybe George Edward Quinn. But still much less time missing than this case.
Amazing. What other data do you collect about missing/solved cases?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back