High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

Does the attorney's comment "Their daughter is accused of some of the most reprehensible acts we can imagine as human beings and who is facing tremendous time in jail as a possibility and most importantly, their beloved granddaughter is just gone" seem to indicate he believes more serious charges are coming?

Does the attorney's comment "Their daughter is accused of some of the most reprehensible acts we can imagine as human beings and who is facing tremendous time in jail as a possibility and most importantly, their beloved granddaughter is just gone" seem to indicate he believes more serious charges are coming?

It seems that way, doesn't it? Don't get me wrong, child neglect is horrible, but I wouldn't refer to it as some of the most reprehensible acts we can imagine as human beings .

It certainly seems as if something is going to come out soon. *Hopefully*

:clap:

It seems that way, doesn't it? Don't get me wrong, child neglect is horrible, but I wouldn't refer to it as some of the most reprehensible acts we can imagine as human beings .

It certainly seems as if something is going to come out soon. *Hopefully*

:clap:

Also, when I think of the neglect charges I don't consider that "tremendous time in jail".... murder or manslaughter on the other hand... yes

I think so. I'm confused, though...it seems like NeJame is really trying to distance himself, George and Cindy from Casey, yet he said that he wants to set up a defense fund for Casey. I don't get it.

I think so. I'm confused, though...it seems like NeJame is really trying to distance himself, George and Cindy from Casey, yet he said that he wants to set up a defense fund for Casey. I don't get it.

I'm not in his head, but how I see it, is more of a magic act with this lawyer. The "Don't look at what the other hand is doing."

Basically, just smoke and mirrors. We have him doing a major media blitz to "hopefully" repair the A's image (wont happen), while they do what ever it is they are really meaning to do.

I look at it as if the whole group thinks the TV watching public is really that ignorant.

Has anyone seen these two in a room together at the same time?

Larry Garrison
2b189l.jpg
Mark NeJame
141uzyx.jpg

There is a missing child Giovanni Gonzoles, here in Mass. The father took him and is now locked up for 26 days so far for refusing to give information about the child's whereabouts. Sound Familiar. Why is this child's story less than?

There is a missing child Giovanni Gonzoles, here in Mass. The father took him and is now locked up for 26 days so far for refusing to give information about the child's whereabouts. Sound Familiar. Why is this child's story less than?
I don't know if there is a thread for him yet, but Leonard Padillo was asked about this case on TV a couple of weeks ago and said he was looking into it.

I wonder if it will be his next search?

I don't know if there is a thread for him yet, but Leonard Padillo was asked about this case on TV a couple of weeks ago and said he was looking into it.

I wonder if it will be his next search?

I dont think so, I think I heard there are some concerns that they got a tip it was a reward scam. Nothing verified though.

Start a thread, great idea

I dont think so, I think I heard there are some concerns that they got a tip it was a reward scam. Nothing verified though.

Nothing suprises me anymore unfortunately. But on this case I really will never believe that. This mother is on our local news daily, being held up physically, eyes red and swollen, crying. I dont think, by the way she looks she has stopped crying since day 1. (Ya know like CA and KC) Aint no one bailing out the father, and no doubt if someone did, mom would go after him for info and not a jury in the world would convict her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back