His Honor Judge Perry *Merged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Judge Perry,
You are doing a fantastic job. You are highly qualified, charming and a pleasure to watch. You are very fair. Keep up the good work. I'm happy you are on this case.
:)

I love this Judge too....Wish there were more people in this world with his wisdom and integrity. I think we will learn more about his personal side once the trial is over!!

Rock on!!

I love how he shows a lot of consideration towards the jury members. He knows how heavey and difficult this is, and shows his compassion with them by talking about feeding them, asking whether they enjoyed their lunch and if they are looking forward to their desserts!
Just cute - he is like a really good daddy. I like him a lot!

Happy Father's Day to HJBP.
He is kind, patient and caring to his jury.
HJBP is super smart and dealing with a true circus from the DT.
DT has no defense and is using smoke and mirrors.
Blessings to HJBP for being the JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

The man is amazing and has the patience of a saint! I don't know how he does it as I know I could not.

Thanks for the excellent job your honor!

I included the judge in my prayers at mass this evening..

^^That's a beautiful thing, so I felt the need to 'quote' you. I also include him in my prayers.

Knowing this case is being followed in countries around the world we should, every single one of us, be filled with pride that this learned man is representing the American justice system in all it's glory. He is all that is great about our great nation.
Thank you Judge Perry. You are a National Treasure.

I have decided that, of all the characters in this 'Greek Tragedy', of all the books I am sure to come out, I would LOVE< LOVE<LOVE to read HHJBP account the most!!!!

been rooting for the judge, so far he has been great! please keep your wits and make sure justice is delievered for this little girl. we got your back here...and praying for you and the jury. god bless

http://www.gospelnow.net/index.php?...article&id=50:forever-jones-bio&catid=34:demo

Don't know if I can post this but I think it helps to humanize this man we have all come to admire.

Wow, just wow! HHJBP is an awesome person all the way around. Thank you for sharing this very in-depth article about him. It is a really great read. It is clear why he is so prepared, no nonsense kind of judge. Also I find it interesting the he is very involved in the reading program and innocence project! What a guy, does he ever take time for himself?!

I am seriously thinking of trying to arrange a 5 minute meeting with him to see if he would say hello to my sons after the trial is over, later this summer when we visit my parents in Florida. We have 2 very close family members/friends that are judges in Florida and I'm thinking of "leaning" on them to set it up for us. LOL.

My husband and I try to continuously point out and introduce them to people of integrity, honor and intellect as they grow up. It's great to be able to read about them or watch a movie/documentary about them, but to actually meet them in person is extraordinary.

No question, JP has many characteristics that we would like to instill in our boys, even at the tender ages of 6 and 10. You can never start too young with this generation.

Judge Perry, I certainly do not envy your job, especially on this case! You are handling it with dignity and with intelligence, and are most certainly worthy of praise and respect. We appreciate what you are doing for Caylee's justice.

Love, Love, LOVE the man! I want to be Judge Perry when I grow up.

Judge Perry rocks! He has the patience of Job in dealing with Baez. If he weren't so intent on giving CA as fair a trial as possible, Baez would be outta there!:rocker:

I know several judges, and am very impressed with HHCJBP. He is a very wise and patient man imo

I too love HHJBP. His control in the courtroom and concern for the jury is so admirable. I bet Judge Strickland is looking pretty good to Jose right about now.

One question. I know Judge Perry is the boss judge and does the scheduling for all the other judges. Do you think his name came up to be the judge in this case through the normal rotation or was he able to assign himself to the case?

impossible not to be thoroughly impressed with judge perry, day in and day out. and there's probably little doubt that a network or two will throw millions at him once this trial is over given his newfound celebrity and immense appeal.

I just adore Judge Perry, he seems like a VERY nice man, and he knows what he's doing. :blowkiss: :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann