HLN Special Report w. Vinnie Pollitan.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BS said that he hasn't talked to witnesses because he does not want to interfere with the investigation by KCPD. that is the reason he gave.

BS said that he hasn't talked to witnesses because he does not want to interfere with the investigation by KCPD. that is the reason he gave.

:waitasec: So IMO, BS is basically talking out of both sides of his mouth ... :waitasec: as "usual" ...

AND ... so BS has NOT spoken to any of the "cast of characters" ... So ... if BS is getting his info from "someone else" who spoke to the "cast of characters" who "claim" to have seen a "man carrying a baby", and those involved with the "mysterious phone call" ... then wouldn't that be "Hearsay" Bill ? :waitasec:

Just unbelievable ... and BS "claims" to be a "private I" ... yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiight ... :waitasec: oh yeah, he doesn't want to interfere with KCPD and the FBI ...

Hmmm ... I am betting the KCPD and the FBI do NOT want Stanton anywhere around Kansas City, DB, JI, et al ...

Oh ... and why did HLN have on the screen "New Development" ? Not showing it now but had that on the screen when BS was on ... :waitasec:

MOO MOO and another MOO ...

Was a repeat of JS going through the neighborhood. Lawyer is up next.

Lawyer for the parents up next. Was that all for Jim S.? I thought he was going to have a new report today.

Matou, you are fast! LOL I look like I'm copying off your paper at school. :)

OK, the video he was showing was early on into the case as the pawn shop building has been leveled since right after the search. His perspective on traffic in the neighborhood is a bit skewed as there was a lot more traffic at that time from gawkers checking out the house. Otherwise very accurate.

WHy are the parents quiet? Why are they not showing Lisa'a pic, searching, etc?

Picerno: given an excess of 30 hours of interview with police.

He's on so that the story doesn't go cold.

Talking about where the cops and FBI have searched and what LE have done. "Nothing that a homemaker and electrician can lend to the investigation" (!!!!!)

They have not gone into hiding.

John Walsh had Lisa's story on the show.

We're doing what we can do to keep the story alive. They have two other children who are going to school and are trying to continue everyday life for them.

Interesting. First lawyer says he's doing everything he can to keep Lisa's story out there and get all the publicity they can - even talked about AMW.

Then, on to the "cancelling of the vigils". And he says the family is continuing the vigils - but just keeping them private - immediate family - don't want people congregating on their front lawn. Well, for me - if you keep public vigils going, people coming together - wouldn't that help with publicity? Keep Lisa in everyone's mind?

IDK - maybe it's me - but that attorney went from one side of his mouth to the other in about 10 seconds flat.

He also got a little snippy when he starting asking "well, WHERE would you like them to go search? Where are they supposed to be looking?"

Oh well, JMHO. So sad for Lisa.

Jim on the phone:

Phone calls are the key.Links people inside the house to the people outside the house. The police need to speak to the parents.

Methinks Mr JT himself has put the leash on the parents. Why? I have no clue, but they were out there before he came into the picture. I can't even come up with an answer to that strategy. Even if they were guilty it seems like the attorney would at least want to perceive innocence and if they are innocent WTH?

Mike Brooks focusing on Jersey because of the phone call. LE need to talk to the parents, they have not spoken since Oct 8th.

heavy emphasis on Jersey. equally heavy emphasis on the parents needing to talk to police.

i wish Vinnie would show more current pictures, he shows that close up infant picture more often than any other picture.

This is just a thought by no means am i saying it happend just asking what if.. I would like to know if the mom was normally a pass out kinda drunk that's something that if you drink alot your gonna do alot it becomes habbit .But If she is not normally like that I wonder since thier really does seem to be a connection with a few in the community I wonder If whoever really was on her deck drinking with her could have put something in her drink which made her black out...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back