HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

I'm wondering if Bittrolff and his wife had separated for any length of time. I have 5 addresses for him. 2 in Center Moriches. 1 in Monorville. 1. Shirley 1. Mastic Beach.
Also I think I read he had his own business. Does anyone know the name of the business?
Thegardner, armchair has 5 addresses.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thegardner, armchair has 5 addresses.

I believe the name of bittrolf 's business is coastal construction or coastal builders. Something along those lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

More thinking out loud.
If you kill two or three girls on land and they're found scant days after you pitch them or their parts on the side of the road, you have
to conclude disposal is the weakest part of your murder game. Its also unnerving having them found close to home. I'm wondering if Bittrolff moved his preferred murder site further away from his home to a more central location on the Island. It had to be close enough to his home and therefore his work, but far enough away to establish a new crime scene area - which solves his logistical problems with the killing and dumping.

Having shifted the place where his time consuming killing was taking place, he naturally shifted his dumping ground. So, he moves his preferred kill site to be more equidistant from his home/work site - let's say its around the middle of Long Island close to the shore. Let's say, its in Islip, close to where he has access to a docked pleasure craft - a sport fisherman's boat. Transporting a body would be less difficult, actually a shorter route, and it leaves him access to both the shores of Fire Island and Jones Beach. He's basically solved the problem of bodies being found close to home shortly after the dump, and he's relocated to a place where he can still make good time getting back to his home/workplace without arousing too much suspicion about his absence. He's also far enough away to be able to say he's gone hunting upstate while remaining close enough to enjoy his murder environment.

Our murderer isn't sawing up bodies in his wife's nice bathroom, or the house where his kids are running in and out, or the house he's running a business from. His murders are time consuming events. He's got to get the girl alive, bash her brains in and/or strangle her, and bring her where he can take time doing what can only be an extremely messy process - cutting her up. I would venture to say this fellow has hunted and dressed deer. He's got the skill of a butcher or a surgeon. He knows where the joints are and where to cut for easy removal. If he's a complete idiot, he's toting his saws and blades around with him. If he's smart, he's keeping his favorite dismemberment equipment at his kill site.

The cops should be looking for storage units of some kind preferably around the shoreline from Lindenhust to East Islip and close to a marina or private dock.

By the way, if your craft is large enough and you take a few full gas cans extra, Atlantic City is just a few hours away via the sea - no highway and no cops. You can leave for New Jersey in the morning, hop off your boat at Atlantic City, rent a car, have a kill spree, return to your boat and be home for breakfast on Long Island the next morning.

What do you think?

More thinking out loud.
If you kill two or three girls on land and they're found scant days after you pitch them or their parts on the side of the road, you have
to conclude disposal is the weakest part of your murder game. Its also unnerving having them found close to home. I'm wondering if Bittrolff moved his preferred murder site further away from his home to a more central location on the Island. It had to be close enough to his home and therefore his work, but far enough away to establish a new crime scene area - which solves his logistical problems with the killing and dumping.

Having shifted the place where his time consuming killing was taking place, he naturally shifted his dumping ground. So, he moves his preferred kill site to be more equidistant from his home/work site - let's say its around the middle of Long Island close to the shore. Let's say, its in Islip, close to where he has access to a docked pleasure craft - a sport fisherman's boat. Transporting a body would be less difficult, actually a shorter route, and it leaves him access to both the shores of Fire Island and Jones Beach. He's basically solved the problem of bodies being found close to home shortly after the dump, and he's relocated to a place where he can still make good time getting back to his home/workplace without arousing too much suspicion about his absence. He's also far enough away to be able to say he's gone hunting upstate while remaining close enough to enjoy his murder environment.

Our murderer isn't sawing up bodies in his wife's nice bathroom, or the house where his kids are running in and out, or the house he's running a business from. His murders are time consuming events. He's got to get the girl alive, bash her brains in and/or strangle her, and bring her where he can take time doing what can only be an extremely messy process - cutting her up. I would venture to say this fellow has hunted and dressed deer. He's got the skill of a butcher or a surgeon. He knows where the joints are and where to cut for easy removal. If he's a complete idiot, he's toting his saws and blades around with him. If he's smart, he's keeping his favorite dismemberment equipment at his kill site.

The cops should be looking for storage units of some kind preferably around the shoreline from Lindenhust to East Islip and close to a marina or private dock.

By the way, if your craft is large enough and you take a few full gas cans extra, Atlantic City is just a few hours away via the sea - no highway and no cops. You can leave for New Jersey in the morning, hop off your boat at Atlantic City, rent a car, have a kill spree, return to your boat and be home for breakfast on Long Island the next morning.

What do you think?
Nice, I like it... I saw a pic on JB Jr's FB of a deer stand in a tree from 5 years ago so I'm pretty sure he was a hunter.

More thinking out loud.

What do you think?
Way to go the gardner..your mind is impressive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've seen it said that Melissa barthelemy was likely kept for a time either prior to or after her death. Is there any validity to this? Because I think that says where/what the killer has access to. Might also suggest killer is able to have time off (summer even, maybe?)

Maybe the killer murders at his summer house at Oak Beach? Maybe he is a divorced middle aged male who's daughter/son goes to hang with mommy much of the Summer?

Oh wait that sounds a lot like Joe Brewer!

PIX 11 News arrest made after body parts found in Bronx waste facility. Victims head, hands, and feet found in his apt. Does anyone know what year NY started taking DNA from inmates?

More thinking out loud.

What do you think?

Right on! And wouldn't an old boat house be perfect for such a messy hobby. You have water for clean up. You can get your vehicle right up in there for loading and unloading. Someone would be thinking you were simply working on an old boat house in your spare time. That's why you are there at odd hours. And you are a Carpenter. That's not suspicious at all.

PIX 11 News arrest made after body parts found in Bronx waste facility. Victims head, hands, and feet found in his apt. Does anyone know what year NY started taking DNA from inmates?
Wow, thanks for that deedee.

Wow, thanks for that deedee.

The perps name is Somorie Moses. Hes from Bklyn NY. 40yrs old. His latest victim is still UID. Hes a convicted sex offender. Spent 3 yrs in prison for promoting prostitution of a minor.

Hello Fellow WS'ers.... I'm new to the pack so.... " Hi! I'm CrimeHunter58...and I'm addicted to the LISK & AC4 investigations."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Fellow WS'ers.... I'm new to the pack so.... " Hi! I'm CrimeHunter58...and I'm addicted to the LISK & AC4 investigations."

Welcome! I am too!

Nice! So I won't be the only one posting questions about stuff the rest of the group has probably already debated & debunked???

Nice! So I won't be the only one posting questions about stuff the rest of the group has probably already debated & debunked???

That I can't promise because I've read all of the threads and taken a lot of notes. I also learned from my erroneous posts lol. People are pretty nice and helpful and everyone has some great theories most of the time.

That I can't promise because I've read all of the threads and taken a lot of notes. I also learned from my erroneous posts lol. People are pretty nice and helpful and everyone has some great theories most of the time.

Oh boy... well I guess we will have to get acquainted then.

In brief what's your theory on whudunnit & IYO ... are the LISK & AC4 cases linked?

Oh boy... well I guess we will have to get acquainted then.

In brief what's your theory on whudunnit & IYO ... are the LISK & AC4 cases linked?

IMO there is more than one killer but their initials are JB. AC4 I am still on the fence about but I do have my own profile for him. I've done a lot of research on both cases and I stay current with the threads here and various other sites. There are some very intuitive people here, I can tell you that!

IMO there is more than one killer but their initials are JB. AC4 I am still on the fence about but I do have my own profile for him. I've done a lot of research on both cases and I stay current with the threads here and various other sites. There are some very intuitive people here, I can tell you that!

I look forward to reading everyone's opinion & putting my own out there for everyone to consider!

I look forward to reading everyone's opinion & putting my own out there for everyone to consider!

And what is your theory in brief?

And what is your theory in brief?

I've only been looking at the case for a couple months... never even knew a thing about IT until People Magazine did a front page.

I tried to think a bit differently, since the usual suspects have been ruled out. I did a geographical profile based off the facts and what I thought made sense about the unsub & I narrowed it down to literally one random person... which I thought was too good to be true... this brought me to WS's...to see if my theory makes sense and if it's even possible for this to happen like every episode of Criminal Minds....

I've only been looking at the case for a couple months... never even knew a thing about IT until People Magazine did a front page.

I tried to think a bit differently, since the usual suspects have been ruled out. I did a geographical profile based off the facts and what I thought made sense about the unsub & I narrowed it down to literally one random person... which I thought was too good to be true... this brought me to WS's...to see if my theory makes sense and if it's even possible for this to happen like every episode of Criminal Minds....

Love that show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member