HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

I personally didnt get the feeling that the drifter is the LISK, but who knows. Its just my opinion. I didnt feel the book shed enough light on what was really going on at oak beach.. he could of lied, embellished some stories and you never find out his real name in the book.. although the pub/bar he spent years causing trouble at is called baxters pub. Or was called baxters pub at one point. It was either in babylon or islip which is very close to ocean parkway. These towns are pretty much just north of the robert moses causeway that leads to ocean parkway.
I agree Vapor, I don't think the Drifter is LISK either.

We do not know exactly who or how many people were in Brewer's house with him and Shannan Gilbert. The 'drifter' from the in his book claims he was not present, but other reports imply that there was at least another male in the house with Brewer. Law Enforcement who have absolved Brewer of any wrongdoing have also absolved this house guest whom they refereed to as the 'drifter'.

Brewer is not talking.

It is amazing to me, I have heard of drivers who have a burnt out tail-light stopped, questioned and ticketed, but JB hires a prostitute, (Illegal in New York); there likely were drugs involved, (illegal in new York); 911 is called,(to report criminal activity); and the woman disappears and ends up dead, but no charges are laid.

Does that make sense to you?

I don't know the law in New York but I've heard in other states that if a person dies as a result of criminal activity the surviving participants can be charged with murder or negligence.if that law applies in NY you would think Brewer and Pak should be charged with either negligence or murder as Shannon would be alive but for their involvement in the crime of prostitution or human trafficking resulting in Shannons death. Their negligence is highlighted by the fact that Shannon called 911 while in their company claiming "they" were going to kill her and now she's dead. Charges against these two would surely get them talking to save their own skins and get them to reveal what happened the night Shannon died. If the SCPD can't or won't charge them then Shannons surviving sister should seriously consider launching a civil suit against them both for their negligent criminal activities that night which resulted in Shannons death.

We do not know exactly who or how many people were in Brewer's house with him and Shannan Gilbert. The 'drifter' from the in his book claims he was not present, but other reports imply that there was at least another male in the house with Brewer. Law Enforcement who have absolved Brewer of any wrongdoing have also absolved this house guest whom they refereed to as the 'drifter'.

Brewer is not talking.

It is amazing to me, I have heard of drivers who have a burnt out tail-light stopped, questioned and ticketed, but JB hires a prostitute, (Illegal in New York); there likely were drugs involved, (illegal in new York); 911 is called,(to report criminal activity); and the woman disappears and ends up dead, but no charges are laid.

Does that make sense to you?
Great post!
Why WEREN'T charges brought against him for those illegal activities?

Can this man be responsible for Sugar Bears murder? Can someone post this video? Youtube Suspect in cold case murder lashes out in court.

Is this what you are searching for deedee21? This guy is a suspected serial killer.

[video=youtube;Hq8G9-CFJzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8G9-CFJzY[/video]

Can this man be responsible for Sugar Bears murder? Can someone post this video? Youtube Suspect in cold case murder lashes out in court.

The timeline fits and both his other victims were dismembered, I believe. The only difference is that Sugar Bear's remains were scattered on Long Island, where his 2 victims' remains appear to be found all in one spot.

The timeline fits and both his other victims were dismembered, I believe. The only difference is that Sugar Bear's remains were scattered on Long Island, where his 2 victims' remains appear to be found all in one spot.

I'm not very familiar with Sharabia Thomas' case, but I know Rashawn's dismembered parts were found spread around Brooklyn(the tracks and some recycling plant I believe) and they never found his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where I Florida is brewer living? I just got back from the st pete beach area and I saw a guy riding on a nice Harley who looked a lot like brewer. I was overwhelmed by negative energy when I saw this guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Where I Florida is brewer living? I just got back from the st pete beach area and I saw a guy riding on a nice Harley who looked a lot like brewer. I was overwhelmed by negative energy when I saw this guy.

Are you sure Brewer moved to Florida? He moved to W. Islip after leaving OB.

I hope Josh and Rachael are following recent developments. I want a part 2 of their docuseries.

I believe brewer lives in west islip. I know the doctor is here in point lookout.

I think Hackett supplied the drugs to all the oak beach party boys. I don't think he killed shannan, but I do think he gave her illegal drugs which may have been partially responsible for her death. That's why he inserted himself- not because he committed murder but because he wanted it to look like any drugs he gave her he did so in a legal, medical capacity, like a home for wayward girls scenario. I don't think he realized how big this would blow up to be.

I'm not sure where else to put this question, and it's been awhile since I've posted on LISK. (a few years I think).
This may be pretty obvious, but have missing women in the tri-state area outside of NY been considered as matches for the UIDs? CT, NJ, even PA?
Just wondering...I'd like to do some digging of my own in this area if it hasn't been looked at.

I'm not sure where else to put this question, and it's been awhile since I've posted on LISK. (a few years I think).
This may be pretty obvious, but have missing women in the tri-state area outside of NY been considered as matches for the UIDs? CT, NJ, even PA?
Just wondering...I'd like to do some digging of my own in this area if it hasn't been looked at.

Missing women have been looked at all over the place but afaik only in a piecemeal sort of way with many different contributors. A methodical, organized look would be of the utmost help!

I work in construction and something just dawned on me. The Gilgo women were equally spaced apart just like a landscaper night space border trees?

I work in construction and something just dawned on me. The Gilgo women were equally spaced apart just like a landscaper night space border trees?

They weren't equally spaced apart.

Furthest west was Amber and to her right, .16 miles away was Melissa. To the right of Melissa was maureen, .05 miles away. To her right was Megan, who was .07 miles away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back