Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by nursebeeme, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Notice the "at his cell OR".

Could it be the lawyer just doesnt like going into the cell and the only other alternative is through the glass. This could be just that the laywer doesnt like going into the cell and having to walk by all the other prisoners.

So long as officials at the prison are using the same procedures for other inmates as they are with him then it is just too bad for the lawyer however if they are doing something different then the lawyer has a valid argument IMO.

So far I am not too impressed with this lawyer because he seems to use terms like "OR", "MAYBE" a lot. He could just be blowing a lot of smoke with no real basis on things.

2. pearl

pearl Well-Known Member

3. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:seeya:

1st BBM: My first impression when I heard this was that ZA was po'd at his brother DA because he was "ratting" him [Zach] out ... and DA was "talking" to reduce his own jail time ...

On the other hand, it is possible that DA did "start all this" -- but WHAT did he start ?

2nd BBM: I would also like to know the "motive" :banghead:

JMO and :moo:

4. Litig8ter

Litig8ter New Member

I read the Court of Appeals opinion in Boyd's case. He was charged and convicted of 1) accessory after the fact and 2) misprision of felony. To quote the Court: "An individual is guilty of being an accessory after the fact when he, 'knowing that an offense against the United States has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment.' 18 U.S.C. ยง 3. Misprision of a felony occurs when a person, 'having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States.' "

5. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Typical defense attorney

6. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

A new thread is on the rise. Be ready for sudden departure!

:ufo:

7. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.