HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by Kimster, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

2. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Thank you Wondergirl! Do we have times for the pings?

3. ChristYTN

ChristYTN Her Name is Megan. Her Name is Kelly.

I want Wysockis team to read this post closely.

I am sorry...but I feel very strongly about this.
    And I feel strongly that TBI is sitting on info that needs to be acted upon NOW.
    Help Hollys family.

4. Cherry

Cherry Pie

I also wondered at that point about "someone from her church" and then; someone on the active search....placing it there.

5. Cherry

Cherry Pie

Like MaryBeth's case though it would be wise to always keep that nugget tucked away that she left; with someone and staged this. Maybe she didn't want to be a nurse. Maybe her grades were falling, were they? How far along in her studies was she? *I hv forgotten because this case has; gone stone cold to me as well*
    Sometimes people just cannot live up to others expectations of them.

6. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

I'm falling behind the curve as I'm still dwelling on The Meaning of the Whole 'Purse Incident.'

7. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I don't think this is a serial offender, at least not someone unknown to her. There seemed to be too much time and interaction between them before they walked off. I doubt she would be just talking to a complete stranger in that way.

8. believe09

believe09 Well-Known Member

So which jurisdiction has this information?

9. believe09

I wonder why that wasnt explained?

10. believe09

In the interest of fair and balanced reporting, it would have been helpful for me if the PI's presented the top few theories and what they had to rule them in or out.

I am 100% positive that Holly was abducted. I dont think there is a chance she walked away voluntarily from her home, but that is jmvh laypersons opinion.

11. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Is this cemetery where Brennen was buried? And wasn't there a funeral for another young person happening that morning?

12. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

On the contrary, this is an indication of a brazen experienced sexual predator that has gained compliance of his victim/prey.. Imo, the blood in the garage indicates that Holly was initially resistant. Yet, due to physical violence, or as a result of injury by a weapon, was brought into compliance. Gaining compliance of the victim is the first rule of prey for a predator.

In the abduction of Meredith Hope Emerson(GA-01/2008). Serial killer/sexual predator Gary Hilton, stayed on the scene of the abduction for two hours, observing other hikers, before chaining her in the van. Once the victim is compliant, the rush achieved by an experienced predator has little to do with time...

13. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Sorry, still not buying. Can't imagine Holly using the expression "No, why?" - as Clint said he heard - to a stranger under any circumstances in an apparently extended conversation close to the house.

14. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

'Where there is silence, Truth’…

Snipet from The Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
    Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
    where there is injury, pardon;
    where there is doubt, faith;
    where there is despair, hope;
    where there is darkness, light;
    where there is sadness, joy;

[video=youtube;4IUl-JwJC5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IUl-JwJC5U[/video]

15. cluciano63

Me either. Of course, it depends on how she said it, but he could have even said something like have you ever tended to an injured bird/squirrel etc...and she said "no, why?" And he said there is one over here in the woods...bad example, but it could have been in response to so many things.

16. deca

deca New Member

personally, I am not sure we can qualify this person as an"experienced" or "inexperienced" killer in this case at this point.

From what we have about his actions: he waited until he thought Holly alone, he injured her, spoke with her for a time, led her into the woods, drove around the area (having to take a new route with he discovers the bridge is out) and dumps the evidence along the way.

I don't think these facts can point one way or another. JMO

17. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Yes, that "bridge out" thing is definitely interesting.

18. cluciano63

We don't know that he injured her, just that she had some sort of injury that bled.

19. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

deca, I agree that if you only consider the above observations, it would be virtually impossible to come to any reliable conclusions. To get a clear picture it is very important to observe not only the obvious, but the not so obvious as well.

The obvious signs, patterns, and residue that is left by experienced sexual predators paint a very tragic, evil, & bleak picture... .

Human Victims/Prey, are only items, objects, or chess pieces to experienced psychopathic sexual predators.. Clues left in their wake aren't visibly obvious, even to the seasoned homicide investigator; 'love, rage, hatred, fear, evil'... Because they can't be touched, seen, smelled, or heard..

When I checked into the Parsons Hotel for the Easter weekend search, the FBI BAU2 had just checked out heading back to Quantico, VA. The BAU2 doesn't normally respond to generic domestic abductions, homicides, or runaways, etc..

It would be very interesting to see the profile of the unknown suspect in Holly's abduction. Due to their silence policy, doubt we ever will...

20. PlainJaneDoe

PlainJaneDoe Verified expert in neuroscience

Me too. I may be misunderstanding, but the whole interaction has me mesmerized. I guess when I was picturing what couldve happened (before this week) I had the impression that it was, if not instantaneous or violent, at least a blur of activity. Like maybe it was a few seconds or at most a minute till they started walking away from the house (that they were interacting in the carport or driveway).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.