HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
22148708_BG3.jpg

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22148708/map-finds-new-evidence-in-holly-bobo-disappearance

I want Wysockis team to read this post closely.

I am sorry...but I feel very strongly about this.
And I feel strongly that TBI is sitting on info that needs to be acted upon NOW.
Help Hollys family.

wfgdot, it is good that you are trusting your instincts. TV 4 is reporting that PI Shelia Wysocki is going to release a theory or two of what happened to Holly on tonight's segment.

Bumping my theory..

Imo, there will be a 30 minute gap in the timeline of the cell pings in the area of 5 forks where the lunchbox was located.

Donnie Frank Jones jr; confessed abductor/murderer of Tn nursing student Megan Sharpton 07/2012.

DFJ, had a felony anhydrous ammonia charge(meth),rape, kidnapping, 2 prison escapes, and attempt to fake his own death, among his 23 total felony charges, since age 12. DFJ was 36 when arrested for felon in possession of a firearm.

DFJ had Means, Motive, Opportunity, in Holly Bobo's abduction.
DFJ released from parole/probation 04/2011
DFJ worked for a company that built & remodelled Hotels in TN.
DFJ used a ruse to abduct Megan Sharpton (was the 2nd attempt on her)(DFJ attempted the same ruse on another green eyed, blonde haired nursing student, but aborted the plan/mission when she called & said that her mother was coming with her.
DFJ taunted Megan's family during her murder investigation.
DFJ was an experienced sexual predator sadistic psychopath that was familiar with LE SOPs, shift change time, stalked his victims, purchased multiple track phones & emails, multiple aliases, fits physical profile, etc..
DFJ, is very experienced, calculating, deflective, manipulative, and creative.
DFJ utilized multiple (3)police jurisdictions in Megan Sharpton's abduction/rape/murder and set her on fire pre-mortem..
etc...

Threw this preliminary profile together of unknown suspect from observations on 04/13/2011; the morning of Holly's abduction;

Profile of Unknown Abductor from observations-jmho

aproximate age mid 40s to 50 stranger - sociopath/psychopath
caucausion - transient worker/construction
experienced-gaines immediate compliance of victim-organized-disciplined-antisocial-120+ IQ
selects, recons, & stalks victims-military/hunting experience
prior criminal record/probable RSO - familiar with LE procedures, schedules, response times & forensics-full camo- monitors LE during abduction
sexual predator-lust killer is often driven to kill due to a sexual motivation, living out sexual fantasies & control over the life of the victim-drug induced
Sadistic, bondage, rituals
narcisstic - enjoys the game/taunting
calculating, opportunist, cagey
Vehicle 4 wheel drive PU or SUV small/mid size - Utilizes forests and abandoned structures as safe havens..

I also wondered at that point about "someone from her church" and then; someone on the active search....placing it there.

Like MaryBeth's case though it would be wise to always keep that nugget tucked away that she left; with someone and staged this. Maybe she didn't want to be a nurse. Maybe her grades were falling, were they? How far along in her studies was she? *I hv forgotten because this case has; gone stone cold to me as well*
Sometimes people just cannot live up to others expectations of them.

I'm falling behind the curve as I'm still dwelling on The Meaning of the Whole 'Purse Incident.'

I don't think this is a serial offender, at least not someone unknown to her. There seemed to be too much time and interaction between them before they walked off. I doubt she would be just talking to a complete stranger in that way.

I want Wysockis team to read this post closely.

I am sorry...but I feel very strongly about this.
And I feel strongly that TBI is sitting on info that needs to be acted upon NOW.
Help Hollys family.

So which jurisdiction has this information?

Like MaryBeth's case though it would be wise to always keep that nugget tucked away that she left; with someone and staged this. Maybe she didn't want to be a nurse. Maybe her grades were falling, were they? How far along in her studies was she? *I hv forgotten because this case has; gone stone cold to me as well*
Sometimes people just cannot live up to others expectations of them.

In the interest of fair and balanced reporting, it would have been helpful for me if the PI's presented the top few theories and what they had to rule them in or out.

I am 100% positive that Holly was abducted. I dont think there is a chance she walked away voluntarily from her home, but that is jmvh laypersons opinion.

I realize you probably can't bury someone in 15 minutes, but...the perp could have returned there later.

I REALLY hope the area around that cemetery has been searched really well. Maybe even excavated. I'm just thinking about Mickey Shunick's murderer, Brandon Lavergne, burying Mickey alongside an old rural cemetery. He said he pretty much dumped her body there then came back later to bury it or bury it better.

(And no, I'm no suggesting Lavergne was involved in Holly's disappearance because I don't believe he'd be familar with the area like a local would be.)

Is this cemetery where Brennen was buried? And wasn't there a funeral for another young person happening that morning?

I don't think this is a serial offender, at least not someone unknown to her. There seemed to be too much time and interaction between them before they walked off. I doubt she would be just talking to a complete stranger in that way.

On the contrary, this is an indication of a brazen experienced sexual predator that has gained compliance of his victim/prey.. Imo, the blood in the garage indicates that Holly was initially resistant. Yet, due to physical violence, or as a result of injury by a weapon, was brought into compliance. Gaining compliance of the victim is the first rule of prey for a predator.

In the abduction of Meredith Hope Emerson(GA-01/2008). Serial killer/sexual predator Gary Hilton, stayed on the scene of the abduction for two hours, observing other hikers, before chaining her in the van. Once the victim is compliant, the rush achieved by an experienced predator has little to do with time...

On the contrary, this is an indication of a brazen experienced sexual predator that has gained compliance of his victim/prey.. Imo, the blood in the garage indicates that Holly was initially resistant. Yet, due to physical violence, or as a result of injury by a weapon, was brought into compliance. Gaining compliance of the victim is the first rule of prey for a predator.

In the abduction of Meredith Hope Emerson(GA-01/2008). Serial killer/sexual predator Gary Hilton, stayed on the scene of the abduction for two hours, observing other hikers, before chaining her in the van. Once the victim is compliant, the rush achieved by an experienced predator has little to do with time...
Sorry, still not buying. Can't imagine Holly using the expression "No, why?" - as Clint said he heard - to a stranger under any circumstances in an apparently extended conversation close to the house.

'Where there is silence, Truth’…

Snipet from The Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

[video=youtube;4IUl-JwJC5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IUl-JwJC5U[/video]

Sorry, still not buying. Can't imagine Holly using the expression "No, why?" - as Clint said he heard - to a stranger under any circumstances in an apparently extended conversation close to the house.

Me either. Of course, it depends on how she said it, but he could have even said something like have you ever tended to an injured bird/squirrel etc...and she said "no, why?" And he said there is one over here in the woods...bad example, but it could have been in response to so many things.

personally, I am not sure we can qualify this person as an"experienced" or "inexperienced" killer in this case at this point.

From what we have about his actions: he waited until he thought Holly alone, he injured her, spoke with her for a time, led her into the woods, drove around the area (having to take a new route with he discovers the bridge is out) and dumps the evidence along the way.

I don't think these facts can point one way or another. JMO

Yes, that "bridge out" thing is definitely interesting.

personally, I am not sure we can qualify this person as an"experienced" or "inexperienced" killer in this case at this point.

From what we have about his actions: he waited until he thought Holly alone, he injured her, spoke with her for a time, led her into the woods, drove around the area (having to take a new route with he discovers the bridge is out) and dumps the evidence along the way.

We don't know that he injured her, just that she had some sort of injury that bled.

deca, I agree that if you only consider the above observations, it would be virtually impossible to come to any reliable conclusions. To get a clear picture it is very important to observe not only the obvious, but the not so obvious as well.

The obvious signs, patterns, and residue that is left by experienced sexual predators paint a very tragic, evil, & bleak picture... .

Human Victims/Prey, are only items, objects, or chess pieces to experienced psychopathic sexual predators.. Clues left in their wake aren't visibly obvious, even to the seasoned homicide investigator; 'love, rage, hatred, fear, evil'... Because they can't be touched, seen, smelled, or heard..

When I checked into the Parsons Hotel for the Easter weekend search, the FBI BAU2 had just checked out heading back to Quantico, VA. The BAU2 doesn't normally respond to generic domestic abductions, homicides, or runaways, etc..

It would be very interesting to see the profile of the unknown suspect in Holly's abduction. Due to their silence policy, doubt we ever will...

Me either. Of course, it depends on how she said it, but he could have even said something like have you ever tended to an injured bird/squirrel etc...and she said "no, why?" And he said there is one over here in the woods...bad example, but it could have been in response to so many things.

Me too. I may be misunderstanding, but the whole interaction has me mesmerized. I guess when I was picturing what couldve happened (before this week) I had the impression that it was, if not instantaneous or violent, at least a blur of activity. Like maybe it was a few seconds or at most a minute till they started walking away from the house (that they were interacting in the carport or driveway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member