HOLLY BOBO on Nashville's Channel Four 4-29-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly Bobo: the kidnapper’s map

PARSONS, TN (WSMV) -- The case of Holly Bobo's sudden disappearance has kept an entire community on edge for more than two years as family and friends hold out hope for her safe return.

The young nursing student was abducted from her family's Parsons, TN, home in Decatur County on April 13, 2011, and ever since, law enforcement and volunteers have devoted countless man-hours searching the woods and fields nearby.

Now, a new team of investigators led by Brentwood mom Sheila Wysocki is uncovering clues, possible suspects and even the probable route taken by the abductor both during and after the crime.

Bobo was last seen walking into the woods next to a man wearing a camouflage suit, and search dogs checking the area lost her scent near a logging road where a vehicle had likely transported her away from the crime scene.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/22143658/holly-bobos-abductor-traced-on-winding-deliberate-path

Good grief, I had not seen that they stopped at a cemetery for 15 minutes...that does not sound good.

Good grief, I had not seen that they stopped at a cemetery for 15 minutes...that does not sound good.

'cluciano63, imo, the abductor wasn't expecting the 911 calls and the immediate response by LE, and laid low at the New Prospect Church & cemetery until things settled down a little.
My question would be; how many responding LE cruisers passed Holly and the abductor's vehicle enroute to Swan Johnson road? sad....

04-30-2013, 12:18 PM #20
Foxfire Quote;
Imo, The info being released by WSMV-TV Channel 4, Nashville TN, is very revealing and will tie up some loose ends in our minds once completed.. Wish this info had been aired two years ago when it was fresh in the minds of possible witnesses.. Guess, you can't unring a bell, but hopefully lessons were learned by investigators and ms media, in future abductions..

Imo, the tracking of her cell phone will not only verify the route of travel, but will also indicate any gaps/stopovers by the perp.

Imo, the perp held up/staged in the forest. Imo, this would prolly be in the 5 forks area where her lunch box or where the duct tape with blonde hair was located. It would be plausible that the perp held up at this location due to passing or hearing the sirens of incoming LE/1st responders. He wasn't expecting the abduction to be witnessed or the screams being heard, or the immediate police response, imo..

'cluciano63, imo, the abductor wasn't expecting the 911 calls and the immediate response by LE, and laid low at the New Prospect Church & cemetery until things settled down a little.
My question would be; how many responding LE cruisers passed Holly and the abductor's vehicle enroute to Swan Johnson road? sad....

I brought this point up quite some time ago. My personal opinion of course, but I am absolutely positive that someone(s) unknowingly passed the vehicle transporting Holly along that ROT.

We need to joggle some peoples' minds to find out who.

I brought this point up quite some time ago. My personal opinion of course, but I am absolutely positive that someone(s) unknowingly passed the vehicle transporting Holly along that ROT.

We need to joggle some peoples' minds to find out who.

Oriah, 1st responders from many different LEAs swarmed the area like bees to a hive. Although coming from many directions, their destinations were Swan Johnson road where the abduction occurred. It is very likely that the perps vehicle was caught on dash cam video enroute.

Ironically, the theme of the TBI/Investigators has been, 'someone knows something & we're one tip away'...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20070900-504083.html
Holly Bobo search at two month mark, called missing person case, not homicide, by Tenn. investigators

"We're still waiting on that tip. We're one tip away from finding her," Wilbanks said.

[video=youtube;q0BkJQM-ZPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0BkJQM-ZPY[/video]

Hmm...
The path appears winding but deliberate. There are no turnarounds, and the abductor even stops at a remote cemetery for about 15 minutes, according to cell phone records.

wsmv.com, 01 May
A route that went down a road and a turn to where a bridge was out. They drove in circles and stopped for about five minutes, then drove near Interstate 40.

wmctv.com, 03 May

My belief is if he allowed her to take her purse and other belongings, he knew her. I also believe that the 15 minute stop at the cemetary could provide some answers. Does anyone have a map to the cemetary? How long after did he start throwing things out? More importantly, how long after he took Holly before he stopped? When did her phone begin pinging? Right away or was there a lull between the time she was kidnapped?

My belief is if he allowed her to take her purse and other belongings, he knew her. I also believe that the 15 minute stop at the cemetary could provide some answers. Does anyone have a map to the cemetary? How long after did he start throwing things out? More importantly, how long after he took Holly before he stopped? When did her phone begin pinging? Right away or was there a lull between the time she was kidnapped?

Just a guess Tonto, but I would think the route info was obtained from the triangulation of pings and gps info from the cyber forensics investigation of the phone/sim card.

Just a guess Tonto, but I would think the route info was obtained from the triangulation of pings and gps info from the cyber forensics investigation of the phone/sim card.

Right, but I was wondering more about the timeline of the pings, as well as whether he began throwing things out before or after he stopped at the graveyard. Also, the map and reports are unclear - did he leave the area with Holly and go North via country roads, only to then come back around to the South via main roads, or did he stay on a Northern trajectory? If he circled back around and came back South, then it lends more credence to the idea that he was known to her and at the very least from the area.

Also, if Holly was quoted as saying "no, why?" and stood there for some time before being coaxed into leaving (either due to injury or threat), then it makes more sense that her attacker was known to her and she thought she could reason with him. More importantly, he evidently allowed her to try to reason with him, when it seems like most unfamiliar kidnappers would do a smack, grab, and GTFO.

All speculation on my end, and IMO.

Are there pics on the web or google streetview of this graveyard? Maybe there is a lot of tree cover and the perp was waiting there listening to the scanner or checking out his map or something.

I am assuming that entire area around the graveyard has been searched.

Would be nice if the new investigation team could would come here and answer some questions.

Just thinking out loud after reading and watching some more.
I dont think, but just guessing that they really did not know each other.
He may have been there the night she perform but dont know.

I believe he was stalking her and had been for sometime to learn the comings and the goings of the family. That was not the first time he was in camouflage and watching the house. The day she disappeared he may had been waiting inside the garage waiting for her to come to her car that morning. As far as the no why that was heard, it could have been in response to anything, even if you yell or scream i will kill you and anyone that comes out of the house.

It was all preplanned, perhaps where he took her to he had done some prep work in the days leading up to the abduction. Which is why he was wearing camouflage. Had a place prepared in the woods somewhere. Perhaps even his vehicle was camouflage such as multiple green colors to blend in the forest as he exited a road. He may had had a camouflage jacket for her to wear to help blend her into the surroundings.

With the cell phone on he probably could tell there was concern about her with the phonecalls made to her cell that morning after the abduction. I am sure the mom called, and perhaps the brother and others that knew her number. May had read text messages that were sent, if that phone showed accepted text messages.

First time i seen the map i thought of him returning to be close by to engage in the first search that gathered there at the house.
How many miles is that map from ping to pin?

If that new investigation team was here to answer yes or no questions I would ask if any of there pois had any connections to Big Bear Log Cabin in Gatlinburg. It is a good 5 hour distance away so not implying he took her there, just was curious about a connection to a poi after looking at the map of the area. But I would like to know.

If there was no use on her cell phone from the time she became missing and when it was found, then i would say it was left by the person whom took her.

I hate to say this, but the 15 minute stop might have been to sexually assault Holly and/or to secure her in a better way than he had before, like putting her in a trunk, etc.

MrTT, I'm curious...why does Gatlinburg stick out to you in this?
IMO, that's an area anyone trying to *lay low* would avoid.

I think TBI needs to make some things public soon in Hollys case.
I hurt so badly for her family.

MrTT, I'm curious...why does Gatlinburg stick out to you in this?
IMO, that's an area anyone trying to *lay low* would avoid.

I think TBI needs to make some things public soon in Hollys case.
I hurt so badly for her family.

Not after, but before.

Only if the Bobos did this themselves. I am some what convinced at this point that LE did not release a ping map to either the Bobos or the PI's.

I dont believe that LE provided the PI's with any information from inside the investigation. JMVHO.

Right, but I was wondering more about the timeline of the pings, as well as whether he began throwing things out before or after he stopped at the graveyard. Also, the map and reports are unclear - did he leave the area with Holly and go North via country roads, only to then come back around to the South via main roads, or did he stay on a Northern trajectory? If he circled back around and came back South, then it lends more credence to the idea that he was known to her and at the very least from the area.

Also, if Holly was quoted as saying "no, why?" and stood there for some time before being coaxed into leaving (either due to injury or threat), then it makes more sense that her attacker was known to her and she thought she could reason with him. More importantly, he evidently allowed her to try to reason with him, when it seems like most unfamiliar kidnappers would do a smack, grab, and GTFO.

All speculation on my end, and IMO.

I can think of a few questions that might have elicited this response from Holly, fwiw.

So we are in limbo with this new non info until 5/12?

I can think of a few questions that might have elicited this response from Holly, fwiw.

So we are in limbo with this new non info until 5/12?

Can you give examples (of questions)? Sorry to nag, I am just very intrigued but unimaginative I guess. Or, better said, I feel like all my imaginary conversations sound dumb or inappropriate, ie unlikely.

Can you give examples (of questions)? Sorry to nag, I am just very intrigued but unimaginative I guess. Or, better said, I feel like all my imaginary conversations sound dumb or inappropriate, ie unlikely.

Never feel as if your theories or speculation my seem dumb or strange to others. These are cold cases.
And in cold cases sometimes we have to think outside the box.
Sometimes wayyyyyyyyy outside the box because nothing on its own inside the box has brought the case to a conclusion.

It is better for one to post and be wrong.
Than not to post and wonder if you were right.

He could have asked if she could skip class, she said "No, why?"
Or if she recognized him. Or if she knew now to treat an injured animal in the woods. I do not feel that the words are automatically ominous, unless she screamed them, or moaned or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2