Honey Boo Boo in limbo; Mama June dating sex offender

I am increasingly convinced that SwampMama & I may have been separated at birth.

:australia: :croc:

LOL!! It very well could be! If we ever got together in the same place, the world better look out. I can only imagine if I had a twin all of the stuff we would be getting into!! My mom says she thanked God that I wasn't twins because I sure was a mischievous and stubborn child (and now I am a mischievous and stubborn adult).

I do owe shows of this ilk -- "reality" programming (oh, and Nancy Grace too!) -- a tip o' the ol' Kangol for convincing me never to own a television set again; life's too short and its quality too important to spend even a minute of it watching this blind mess.

http://gawker.com/mama-june-and-dau..._source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Im not sure if this article has been posted or not. But it brings even more proof that june is lying her azz off. The article compares the statements made by June with the ones made by Lauryn (aka Pumpkin). Remember that Lauryn has defended June and yet their stories do not match up like you would think they would if they were true.
It is an interesting read because it points out many of the things that I have noticed didn't sound right. I'm too tired to summarize it right now and about to go to bed and the last thing i want to think about now is more of Junes humungous loads of BS and lies.

The girl's uncle passes a lie detector test.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-spoken-girl-s-attacker-release-prison.html

Uncle Poodle passes a polygraph over his claims that he saw Mama June in bed with sex offender accused of assaulting her daughter

snip
In an interview with Dr Phil on Tuesday, Uncle Poodle said he had seen her kissing McDaniel, who was released from prison in March - 10 years after her daughter Anna accused him of molesting her.
He added that, despite June's claims, images of her and McDaniel have not been photoshopped - and insisted that he had seen them in bed together with her nine-year-old daughter, Alana 'Honey Boo Boo', during a recent trip to North Carolina.

snip

After the interview, Uncle Poodle flew to Los Angeles for a polygraph test.
He passed the LD test.

Uncle p will be on the Dr Phil show today. I have the feeling that he will be bringing some truth and facts to this story, something that June has consistently failed to do. June has lied so much that it is hard to keep up with her lies. According to her, she only saw McD twice, once was a coincidental meeting where they did not speak and then at a meeting set up for Lauryn (Pumpkin) to get closure and she and McD only exchange a brief "hello" and not much else.

She must be a psychic then because she somehow knew where he lived, sent him a car to his address, Knew his son's address, knew his son had a kid and needed diapers, showed up at his son's to "drop off diapers", sent her body guard to give McD a phone and $400 cash, etc.

Plus that smug little look on her face like she thinks she is fooling everyone and thinks it is so cute that people are interested in the etails of her and McD, like they are some great couple like Brad and Angelina.... um no *advertiser censored*, people are interested because ya'll are two sick, pathological liars who think it is ok to put kids in danger just to satisfy your sick desires.

bbm
hahahahaa :laughing:

The kids just need to be removed from their environment. There's no guarantee or indication that this molester would attack again, but why even put your children in the danger zone like that... child endangerment? I also saw the Mama June (can the media just call these creatures by their birth names??) interview on Dr. Phil, and the subsequent Uncle Poodle rebuttal, and I thought it was clear as day that June was lying through her teeth. Shameful behavior.

Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson
Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson
Lee "Uncle Poodle" Thompson
June "Mama June" Shannon
Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon
Jessica "Chubbs" Shannon
Anna "Chickadee" Shannon
Handy chart.

Thanks wfgodot. I was already aware of their real names, but my point was it just steams me how childish our society is where we're calling people who don't even have a TV show anymore by these cartoon names.

http://drphil.com/shows/page/MamaJuneStatement/

From Dr Phils website. A response from June over what Lee(Uncle P) told Dr Phil
Statement from Mama June, in Response to Uncle Poodle's Allegations

"There was no checking into the hotel with him (Mark McDaniel) at all. I’m still trying to find the email. I don’t know what folder I put it in.

I didn’t tell Pumpkin what to say. I didn’t tell Sugar what to say. They spoke what they wanted to say.

Pumpkin is Pumpkin’s own self. I don’t tell her what to say.

He (Poodle) is very mad because the show ended. He told Sugar Bear that he didn’t receive money and said he was going to make my life hell, and he has.

Lee (Poodle) doesn’t know the truth from a lie anymore. It gets real in his mind.

I do not have any ill will towards TLC or Lee (Poodle). I chose not to talk to him because he’s constantly putting stress on Sugar Bear.

Pretty much the whole family has cut him (Poodle) off. Now he’s trying to come up with every excuse to make people feel sorry for him, and I’m tired of it.

Maybe I caused everything because I met with Mark that one time. I owned up to that mistake. What the hell else do you want me to do?

It’s over with him (Poodle). It’s like beating a dead horse.
"

Wow, she just doesn't get it.

Oh and June said insinuated that the show ended because the kids were getting tired of doing it, etc so TLC cancelled it. We know that is a lie but she won;t admit it. But the facts are that the next season was already filmed and is ready to be shown. Then June violated TLC moral/ethics.whatever clause with her disgusting romance and defending the pedo. Therefore TLC cancelled it.

After all, if the kids are burnt out from doing it, the next season could be shown since it was already filmed so they didn't have to do a thing. Instead it was cancelled and the show was scrapped because of June.

Sooo June, any other big fat lies you want to tell us?

TLC's 'Honey Boo Boo' Cancellation Shows Dangers Of Exploitative TV : NPR

(snip)

According to TMZ, TLC has a season's worth of Honey Boo Boo episodes it is shelving. But the website also reported that Shannon was sneaking off during filming to spend time with McDaniel, raising questions about what the cable channel knew and whether it should have called off the series before allegations about this relationship were made public.

Often, the consequences for creating these kinds of TV shows can seem ephemeral and academic. But even if Shannon's denials about dating McDaniel are true, the entire episode has become national news in the most brutal way — possibly leaving vulnerable children and a fractured family in its wake.

Wonder if anyone will think of this when the next exploitative TV concept comes up?

http://www.npr.org/2014/10/24/35856...cancellation-shows-dangers-of-exploitative-tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this will spell the END of these stupid shows, in general.

Not likely.. sad to say. But hope springs eternal.

Nobody in Television is the least bit worried about any reality show children as long as they're bringing in viewers, advertisers and revenue. What got this show cancelled wasn't as much about TLC's concern for the kids as it was for TLC's concern about its image and possibility of advertisers pulling out i.e. loss of money.
And THAT is the reality of reality TV.

I do owe shows of this ilk -- "reality" programming (oh, and Nancy Grace too!) -- a tip o' the ol' Kangol for convincing me never to own a television set again; life's too short and its quality too important to spend even a minute of it watching this blind mess.

You're certainly right about HONEY BOO BOO and most other reality shows, but TV drama has never been smarter or better. Of course, you can get the best shows on your computer, so maybe that's what you do.

You're certainly right about HONEY BOO BOO and most other reality shows, but TV drama has never been smarter or better. Of course, you can get the best shows on your computer, so maybe that's what you do.
It's what I do! I have not turned the TV on in my house for regular TV in over two years. Do I miss it? Heck no!~ We use the TV as a game/movie screen and watch everything else on our computers. Sometimes I miss the nightly news, but that's full of junk too. I sure do not miss the bajillions advertisements, nor intrusive 'popup' ads in the middle of my shows for -other- shows.

And I 100% am happy to missed the vast majority of HBB and the other "reality" shows, en masse.

I agree, we are in something of a golden age for fictional TV dramas and such, though. SO MANY great shows, wonderful writing and acting.... I feel very spoiled for choice. Let's hope it lasts!

I was reading some posts online (forget where) but they were saying how TLC was already thinking of cancelling the show anyhow even BEFORE all this Mama June/Sex Offender stuff was exposed.The ratings which were so high before- were decreased a lot and you know the networks wanna bail when that starts happening. It's always been about the MONEY to them. They never cared about those kids!

June just makes me sick, I don't know what it's gonna take for her to get it, but she's clearly one delusional,evil, selfish and disgusting person. I hope the CPS takes all the minor kids away from her. For their own good, and so June can snap to reality.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back