How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

This day has taken way to long to get here.
Sorry, I'm sure this has been addressed already. Is TruTV IN Session going to carry this case everyday?
Here in NY is the it's the best option for me.
The latest update to Adobe Flash Player has screwed my computer all up and makes live streams hard to watch.
TIA

Yikes, i forgot to set my DVR and just tuned in; does anyone know where video of the opening statements might be? Do you think the ORlando Sentinel will post it in entirety?

I just posted this post on another thread. It might help you with that iPad since it won't do flash and most of the videos are based on flash. It does work on videos from all of our local news channels and I tested it on a live feed from cspan and that worked too. :woohoo:

Is this an app for the iPad?

If there a way to watch court tv replay from 3:00-5:00?We don't carry court tv on west coast after three. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone found an actual streaming audio only channel that will work on one of the iPhone apps? I tried all the apps today on the recommended channels here prior to today's postings, and WDBO radio did not carry the trial. WFTVs audio requires flash and is not on one of the recommended radio apps.

I need or want to find one that streams Audio only by Thursday if I can.

Thanks all.

Has anyone found an actual streaming audio only channel that will work on one of the iPhone apps? I tried all the apps today on the recommended channels here prior to today's postings, and WDBO radio did not carry the trial. WFTVs audio requires flash and is not on one of the recommended radio apps.

Thanks all.

I have been searching for weeks. Even emailed the local affiliates to ask them to provide non-flash audio, but never heard back. Bit the bullet tonight and purchased Skyfire from the app store. I won't be able to watch tomorrow, but I can listen to WFTV's audio stream with it and hopefully save some battery life on my iPod touch!

I have been searching for weeks. Even emailed the local affiliates to ask them to provide non-flash audio, but never heard back. Bit the bullet tonight and purchased Skyfire from the app store. I won't be able to watch tomorrow, but I can listen to WFTV's audio stream with it and hopefully save some battery life on my iPod touch!
You and me both. Well I already have Splashtop on all my Macs and it works great while I am on wi-fi. But I have a long dentist appt on Thurday, crown replacement yuck, and I want to only listen to the trial while I am in the chair.
My dentist is a good friendvand nothing I do surprises him. Usually we talk sports, but not Thurday, if I can help it.

Guess I will also bite the bullet and get Skyfire for my iPhone only. Thanks for the reply.

UGH :banghead: ... I bit the bullet last evening and purchased Skyfire. It's on my iPad and iPhone 4 using Safari browser (I know, I should probably get another one for my phone).

Ok, here is what I discovered. Skyfire does not play live streaming video. It will play video clips only. My display setting is on desktop. I have been though all the instructions when there is a problem.

This morning I tried these websites links directly:

WFTV: cannot play the live audio link. Apparently, WFTV has changed their website since the little blue box that displayed the "need flash player" blue box is gone. Tried this on my iPad. My iPhone 4 kept going to the dang mobile site and couldn't get the full website. I could have tossed my phone at this point but didn't.

OrlandoSentinal: I had hope with this one. I got to the page where the live video player was. Skyfire found it and went through the "loading, wait almost there" screen. I could see Clint on the witness stand while it was loading, then the page went green. Nada, zippo nothing just a blank green screen. But it did play all the video clips from yesterday.

CNN live: Same as for WFTV. Would not play live streaming video.

ClickOrlando: Again, I could get video clips to play, but not live streaming video.

So, I have wasted money to view live streaming video, but I can watch other video clips. Really irritates me, but it is what it is I guess.

Hello Websleuths!
I hope to be a part of many future posts, but for now, I want to absorb as much information as possible....

I searched this morning for an hour! I hope that everyone on Iphones and Ipads haven't missed too much. Try CBS12.com, they have a live feed going what looks like 24/7. It is pretty reliable, you might have to refresh if you pause or something, though.

Thanks and I hope this helps someone other than my dad and I

Sara

Holy batman .... wahoo .... yes .... we have liftoff.

Wesh works, finally. First time I got video only no audio. I rebooted my iPad and reloaded the wesh website, went to the casey anthony webpage, clicked on live blog and it totally loaded. I am one happy camper.

Buffering is a little wiggly and I am on FIOS 35/35 speed so it may not be great for slower connections, but it finally worked for me. Hope it will for others.

Holy batman .... wahoo .... yes .... we have liftoff.

Wesh works, finally. First time I got video only no audio. I rebooted my iPad and reloaded the wesh website, went to the casey anthony webpage, clicked on live blog and it totally loaded. I am one happy camper.

Buffering is a little wiggly and I am on FIOS 35/35 speed so it may not be great for slower connections, but it finally worked for me. Hope it will for others.

Did you upload the app? I was trying this all day yesterday and it wouldnt work. :( I will try again today.

Did you upload the app? I was trying this all day yesterday and it wouldnt work. :( I will try again today.

It's wonky to say the least about it. In the Skyfire app I changed the view appearance to iPad. I had to wait until the trial actually started and I opened the wesh page for the live video on my MNP. I copied that address and sent it to myself using my Apple email. From there, I copied that link and pasted it into the open Skyfire app. After a new moments or so, it opened the live streaming video of the trial. I just closed my iPad to continue to watch on my MBP and check my emails and whatnots.

My iPad was at 84% battery when I started the afternoon session. After an hour or more, it was down to 72%. So I plugged my iPad into my MBP to charge it while I continued to watch. So I don't know exactly how much battery Skyfire eats up. Something I am going to have to play with I guess.

Oh, and I did delete all the media apps I had as well as clearing out my history on my iPhone.

Thanks all.

I just came on to ask the same thing! I loaded the Tune In radio app on my smartphone and as you said WDBO isn't carrying the trial. I am so pizzed. Does anyone know of another option? I work and can't stream video but would love to listen to audio only or a radio station on my phone.

I just posted this post on another thread. It might help you with that iPad since it won't do flash and most of the videos are based on flash. It does work on videos from all of our local news channels and I tested it on a live feed from cspan and that worked too. :woohoo:

I downloaded sky fire it works but for some reason I can't get the sound to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner
Back