How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

I haven't been able to see any of the trial on my Iphone 3GS...can't get Skyfire to show videos even. Maybe it's me, but I've sure tried hard.

Try the CNN app - it's free and will install easily on your 3GS even if you haven't updated to iOS 4.x.

HTH!

(Disclaimer: didn't read all your posts, so forgive me if you've gone down this road already. Good luck!)

skyfire works on iphone 3G with 4.0 update...wftv...audio...I cant believe it.

but it does.

Well then what the heck am I doing wrong! It could be this particular phone, as it's had a glitch in it since I got it, and APPLE STILL HASN'T REPLACED IT as they promised! I'm so fed up with dealing with a million people!

Try the CNN app - it's free and will install easily on your 3GS even if you haven't updated to iOS 4.x.

HTH!

(Disclaimer: didn't read all your posts, so forgive me if you've gone down this road already. Good luck!)

Thank you very much, and I do have the CNN app. I just haven't tried to access the trial from there. I appreciate your help.

Jovin

Well then what the heck am I doing wrong! It could be this particular phone, as it's had a glitch in it since I got it, and APPLE STILL HASN'T REPLACED IT as they promised! I'm so fed up with dealing with a million people!

Have you powered your phone off then turned it back on? I'm using skyfire and I have watched both Wftv and Wdbo in the skyfire browser. If you choose wbdo...type www.wdbo/caseyanthonytrialvideo/
The WDBO screen should open and you will see a video player in the bottom left-hand corner of the phone screen...press the play arrow.

If you choose wftv.com just type wftv.com into the browser, when the page opens press the video icon in the lower right-hand corner..a video will pop up right now so you can test it. When the live trial video is in progress the trial video will pop up.

Hope that helps.

.You know, I've tried that. I've had nothing but trouble with this phone since I got it. I've tried rebooting and so on, and I also tried the box for the videos. Nothing, but tonight it's working a bit better, so I'm going to try again....will see how this goes.

Just tried it...typed in the url address exactly as you have it for wdbo and it comes up with "The page could not be found." I'm getting really upset!

Thanks so much for trying to help me. I think I'm going to make a trip to Buffalo to the Apple store as soon as I can. I'm getting nowhere on the phone with this company!

ETA: When I clicked on the little video icon, it says that no videos exist and that videos are blocked by some mobiles.

I'm finding wdbo.com works well on my android, just remember to watch your battery, cause live stream kills it quick.

I just got the phone about 2 weeks ago, and I didn't have to download anything to watch it there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using Tapatalk.

I'm finding wdbo.com works well on my android, just remember to watch your battery, cause live stream kills it quick.

I just got the phone about 2 weeks ago, and I didn't have to download anything to watch it there.

I guess I should have gotten a
SAMSUNG GALAXY!

laughingwords.gif
Jovingym.jpg

We have laptop feeding into big screen TV. Started with WFTV and hated the commercials. Switched to WBDO and it was great.

Then I switched to WESH.com and it's THE BESTEST OF ALL because it has the little inset picture of caseycam all day long.

Just tried it...typed in the url address exactly as you have it for wdbo and it comes up with "The page could not be found." I'm getting really upset!

Thanks so much for trying to help me. I think I'm going to make a trip to Buffalo to the Apple store as soon as I can. I'm getting nowhere on the phone with this company!

ETA: When I clicked on the little video icon, it says that no videos exist and that videos are blocked by some mobiles.

Jovin, if your phone is under warranty, you need to make an appt with the Genius Bar. Otherwise, they cannot help you. It's easy to do on their website, just by entering all your info. You can choose the date and time you want too. If you have been calling Apple, your issues should be in your history and the Genius Bar people will know of them.

If your phone is not under warranty, it may be time to think about a new model.

I'm in Canada so I am watching the trial via livestream on both my desktop and mini netbook. I have wdbo.com for my main window since it has less commercial interruptions. I have that window at 100% zoom and resize the window to just show the video live stream. Then I have 2 other windows opened from WFTV.com, http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html which is the courtroom view and http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html which is the Casey Anthony cam view and both of those windows are at 50% zoom (In IE8 go to View - Zoom - 50% to make those windows smaller, to make the windows normal size, go to View - Zoom - 100%) and resize the windows too to just show the video live stream. I have those windows on the right side of my computer screen one on the top right corner and one on the bottom right corner. I keep the audio on the WFTV feeds off and keep the WDBO audio on to listen to the trial. If I miss any of the court sessions I go to WFTV.com and look at the archived video clips of the trial.

I guess I should have gotten a
SAMSUNG GALAXY!

laughingwords.gif
Jovingym.jpg

LOL, it's the only 4g phone my phone company has! If DH had a clue about what I paid for it, he would not be a happy camper! But working midnite shift, I knew I needed a phone that would do live stream, and I can watch the WFTV replays at night ;)

FINALLY on my Iphone, but it's way behind. I was watching on my computer on two or three different links, trying to see which was best, and just for the heck of it, I tried my Iphone again (skyfire) and LO AND BEHOLD...it came in on WDBO (which I've tried before) but it did take a long time!

THERE IS A GOD! (and he likes me!)

Jovin, if your phone is under warranty, you need to make an appt with the Genius Bar. Otherwise, they cannot help you. It's easy to do on their website, just by entering all your info. You can choose the date and time you want too. If you have been calling Apple, your issues should be in your history and the Genius Bar people will know of them.

If your phone is not under warranty, it may be time to think about a new model.

I don't understand the genius thing, but I am definitely going to be doing something. I'm just so darned taken up with my final study in my school term, and I have to get this back. I'll read these last posts a bit later, as I'm running out the door, AGAIN! I can't thank you all enough for being so kind and so patient. Not being able to follow this trial has been killing me.

Has anyone found replays that include the dual screen (i.e. defense table/witness testifying like WESH and WFTV have)?

Since I'm at work, I miss reactions from the defendent if I'm not able to tune in during working hours.

Thanks a lot!!! :seeya: Feel free to email me here if that's easier than replying in the thread.

Wondering if anyone has a Windows 7 phone and has been able to get live radio stream. If so please let me know how.

I don't understand the genius thing, but I am definitely going to be doing something. I'm just so darned taken up with my final study in my school term, and I have to get this back. I'll read these last posts a bit later, as I'm running out the door, AGAIN! I can't thank you all enough for being so kind and so patient. Not being able to follow this trial has been killing me.

The Genius Bar are the Apple folks who do the diagnostics/repairs/replacements, like the phone folks do, but in real time while you wait on your iPhone. They take only appts especially on the weekends. Go to the Apple website and click on support and you will see a box about it. You'll need to enter your iPhone info, which you can find in your settings, then about for the serials numbers. There will be a box to choose your location, then the dates and times available will be displayed for you to choose from.

This may have been repeated uppost...I downloaded the CNN app (free) for my Iphone and was able to watch & listen the trial all day Saturday. There were just a few times pic went out due to bandwith...but audio worked great the whole time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back