How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

Is there anywhere on youtube or one of the news media websites or any other place that has the trial recordings so that we can listen to the trial while watching only the camera that is on ICA?

If you know where to find them, can you please post the links.

I'd like to watch the last few days over again but would like to see only her reactions while the evidence is being presented.

that shows the camera on Casey also? I cannot remember which one it is, and I've spent far too much time going through them.

Thanks,
Jovin

that shows the camera on Casey also? I cannot remember which one it is, and I've spent far too much time going through them.

Thanks,
Jovin

Well hello there missy. :hug:
I hope you have found the link you need.

uglysmileygirl.gif
beanqueen.gif

Well hello there missy. :hug:
I hope you have found the link you need.

uglysmileygirl.gif
beanqueen.gif

When I got the email, I knew instantly after, "Well, hello there missy." that it was you! I've been to WFTV and I don't think it has that extra camera of Casey, but
I could be mistaken.....since I generally only get there when the trial's over for the day!

Thank you, Tootsie, and I'm so glad to see that coffee bean again!

elvisjailhouse.gif
JovinBlueBugNameTag.gif
Afriend.gif

WFTV has the Casey Cam separate from the courtroom cam on their website. I'm not sure how you would access it on an iphone since I haven't tried to just get the Casey Cam...I'm usually driving so I just listen and the courtroom cam is usually the one open in the Skyfire browser of my phone. I'll try it Monday and let you know if I'm able to get just get the Casey Cam.

Thanks,
Jovin
Hi Jovin, Skyfire plays WESH well. No burps or hic-cups for me.

WFTV audio also works well.

WFTV has the Casey Cam separate from the courtroom cam on their website. I'm not sure how you would access it on an iphone since I haven't tried to just get the Casey Cam...I'm usually driving so I just listen and the courtroom cam is usually the one open in the Skyfire browser of my phone. I'll try it Monday and let you know if I'm able to get just get the Casey Cam.

Yes it works on the iPhone using Skyfire. The problem I had was actually finding which link to the cam it was on the WFTV webpage. I had to actually open it using Safari then I opened Skyfire and it asked me if I wanted the link to open. I clicked it on and it analyzed and played it.

Yes, I have been trying to access that cam on my computer also and didn't see it, so I think I've been not seeing the proper link, or it's too late in the day.

As far as my Iphone, yes, Mom.... I can get it to come up also, but I haven't seen the casey cam. I think I'm just a little too confused right now to concentrate on anything long enough....two days left of my darned school, and I'm going to be able to maybe straighten out my thinking!

Thanks so much, again.
Jovin

I don't know if this has been asked and answered before, but does anyone know of an uninterrupted feed of the trial on satellite radio besides HLN (or, possibly, terrestrial radio on the West Coast)?

I have Sirius in my car, and I can pick up the same HLN feed that is broadcast on TV, but the ads and breaks are maddening.

The other irritation I have with HLN is that the moderator frequently says "we won't let you miss a moment of testimony", then cuts the live testimony for several minutes while the ads run! Do they think we're just stupid, or so "trial-drunk" we won't notice, maybe?

Thanks in advance...

I don't know if this has been asked and answered before, but does anyone know of an uninterrupted feed of the trial on satellite radio besides HLN (or, possibly, terrestrial radio on the West Coast)?

I have Sirius in my car, and I can pick up the same HLN feed that is broadcast on TV, but the ads and breaks are maddening.

The other irritation I have with HLN is that the moderator frequently says "we won't let you miss a moment of testimony", then cuts the live testimony for several minutes while the ads run! Do they think we're just stupid, or so "trial-drunk" we won't notice, maybe?

Thanks in advance...

I have Sirus in my car too and I have not found a live broadcast either other than HLN and yes they make me crazy with their ads and commercial breaks. Seems like it is always at the best part too.

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I've tried, and I cannot see the video for the trial on skyfire. It just says it's loading and optimizing the video for my device and connection speed and then it goes to Unable to Play Video...would I like to report it....HELP![/QUOTE

I have had the same problem with mine too. I find if you refresh the page the video thing will open at the bottom, click on it and wait oh about 3-5 minutes and it will come up. If it gives you that message try it same way again. It will eventually open. Every day you have to refresh the page I have found. I am thinking your browser is still on the day before video and that is why it gives you the unable to play message.

I'm sorry for starting a thread for this but I'm unable to watch the live daily (except Saturdays) because I'm at work. I would love to get an audio only link so I listen throughout the day on my cell (Android).

I have Sirus in my car too and I have not found a live broadcast either other than HLN and yes they make me crazy with their ads and commercial breaks. Seems like it is always at the best part too.

If you're in the central FL area, WMEL AM1300 is airing it daily! Only has commercials during sidebars, and even then, they are brief and they come back with commentary.

I'm sorry for starting a thread for this but I'm unable to watch the live daily (except Saturdays) because I'm at work. I would love to get an audio only link so I listen throughout the day on my cell (Android).

:welcome5: Welcome to WS!!! Glad you decided to join us...I was just going to post the link but I see bananarama has it covered... :seeya:

Is anyone, in any way, getting the trial on their iPhone? I can't stream from any of the stations running - help me please!

Is anyone, in any way, getting the trial on their iPhone? I can't stream from any of the stations running - help me please!

If you down loaded Skyfire did you turn-off and turn-on your iPhone after installing Skyfire?

WDBO is the easiest to stream but it doesn't have the ICA cam in the trial window. WFTV AUDIO only is good too and uses less data and battery than the video does.

One thing I discovered about Skyfire is you need to open safari first and from WS site copy the link you want to view. Then open Skyfire and it will automatically ask if you this link. Once opened, let the entire page load. Then go to the bottom left corner and hit the video button. Once it finds the video on the webpage it will be displayed in the small video window. You will see a play arrow in that window once it loads the video.

If you get an error box, hit submit and the video may or may not open. I've had both happen.

The only other issue I have had is bandwidth. You need as much as you can get or Skyfire will not work properly. The closer you are to your wifi or a data tower the better.

Good luck.

If you down loaded Skyfire did you turn-off and turn-on your iPhone after installing Skyfire?

WDBO is the easiest to stream but it doesn't have the ICA cam in the trial window. WFTV AUDIO only is good too and uses less data and battery than the video does.

One thing I discovered about Skyfire is you need to open safari first and from WS site copy the link you want to view. Then open Skyfire and it will automatically ask if you this link. Once opened, let the entire page load. Then go to the bottom left corner and hit the video button. Once it finds the video on the webpage it will be displayed in the small video window. You will see a play arrow in that window once it loads the video.

If you get an error box, hit submit and the video may or may not open. I've had both happen.

The only other issue I have had is bandwidth. You need as much as you can get or Skyfire will not work properly. The closer you are to your wifi or a data tower the better.

Good luck.

Great, I will try it - I've not heard of skyfire. Thanks!

I just thought I would post this information here for those at work who have Iphones. There is an app out that you can get for it to watch the Trial and get updates etc on it.

Casey Anthony Trial with LIVE STREAM, News, Videos, Audio, Documents and more.

Description

The Only Casey Anthony App with LIVE Streaming!!

With a Live Stream! Four (4) New Feeds! Daily Video overviews!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/casey-anthony-trial-live-stream/id440967817?mt=8

Thx, I will need to see if they have a JA app since I'm seriously developing a crush on him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back