How many and who were in the Mansion

Sharyne

052621-060721
Reaction score
On the day that Max fell from the balcony?

I remember when I first heard about it on the TV I immediately went online to see what more I could find about it. At the end of the article on CBS they allowed people to make comments.
I don't remember much of the details now, but some said they knew the boy and others.

Officially, it was said that RZ and her younger sister were there when Max fell. Initially some rumors and news media reports (later disappeared) said that Jonah's other children were there when it happened. I recall reading news articles saying it was suspected he was playing around doing "planking", a fad at the time. Again, those news articles disappeared or were edited.

Officially, it was said that RZ and her younger sister were there when Max fell. Initially some rumors and news media reports (later disappeared) said that Jonah's other children were there when it happened. I recall reading news articles saying it was suspected he was playing around doing "planking", a fad at the time. Again, those news articles disappeared or were edited.

Lol, I was searching for planking articles, I can now give up finding them. Ty

Lol, I was searching for planking articles, I can now give up finding them. Ty

I shouldn't have replied to this, I hadn't read Doug's post in the other thread. I'll be quiet and let Doug answer this question.

This news story captured my attention because our family had recently visited Coronado for vacation and stayed at the Del. From the beginning, the two stories, first of Max, then Rebecca, seemed "off". Like some details were missing or that things hadn't occurred the way they were being reported. "Hinky" was the term a lot of folks used to describe it.

Here's an old news story that mentions planking

CEO Shacknai Wields Small Army Against Speculation on Death of His Girlfriend

Quote:

"USA Today initially published a story that included the planking reference, but that word was removed from later editions, as these images of Google's cache of two older versions of the story show:

USA Today did not return a message requesting comment. San Diego officials said at their press conference on the deaths that they had not heard of the planking theory from any witness, but there were no witnesses as to what Max was doing before he died. They theorized he must have run at the stair rail in order to gain enough momentum to sail over it and hit a chandelier before landing on the floor below."

Last edited:
I never think about this case any longer.
Too many new threads, lol.

I agree and remember when the first news came out about Max’s fall that Jonah’s two older children were also at the mansion. Rebecca’s Sister was there for a visit
too.

The talk was all about how Jonah’s two children were rushed out of the home and put on a flight back home. At the time, the question was Why were these children so hurriedly sent home? What was Max playing with the two older children? What really happened?

Talk about a story changing, well this one did change so fast it made one’s eyeballs twirl!

My thoughts have always been we do not know the true story on Max’s death. There would have had to been so many people involved for a coverup of getting Jonah’s two children rushed out of the mansion, back to their Mother’s, insuring their silence, it just doesn’t seem likely. However, with the money and power Jonah has, I feel very little is impossible for him to do.

Your thoughts?

I agree and remember when the first news came out about Max’s fall that Jonah’s two older children were also at the mansion. Rebecca’s Sister was there for a visit
too.

The talk was all about how Jonah’s two children were rushed out of the home and put on a flight back home. At the time, the question was Why were these children so hurriedly sent home? What was Max playing with the two older children? What really happened?

Talk about a story changing, well this one did change so fast it made one’s eyeballs twirl!

My thoughts have always been we do not know the true story on Max’s death. There would have had to been so many people involved for a coverup of getting Jonah’s two children rushed out of the mansion, back to their Mother’s, insuring their silence, it just doesn’t seem likely. However, with the money and power Jonah has, I feel very little is impossible for him to do.

Your thoughts?

The best answer I can give is the older siblings had left that morning hours before Max had fallen. They were scheduled to leave that morning anyway.

With Max's fall that was rushed as well, personally I think if Max had not fell, Rebecca would be alive today. His death should of been investigated with a little more effort.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back