How to calculate time entered water?

kokotheklutz

Reaction score
Hi all,
Hoping somebody can help. My friend was recently found deceased in a river. I know where she was found, and I think I know where she would have gone in (roughly) as she had a boat moored there. Her parents are deceased so she was unidentified for a day or two after being found - so so sad. She only had her friends left, and nobody had seen her in a few days BUT that wasn't unusual for her as she was often away doing different things. Last official sighting was early hours of the wednesday, but she wasn't found until Sunday (and they were pretty sure she had not been there the day before as lots of dog walkers in that area). For my own peace of mind I'm trying to work out how to calculate, working back, likely when she would have entered the water. The reason I ask is that I had a weird experience on one of those days, and wondered if it was her giving some sort of sign of her passing to me (I know not everyone believes in this).
The police haven't even released her name yet, although it's all over social media with loads of tributes to her. The media has gone quiet other than to say there appears to be no foul play.
Can anyone advise? I assume I would need to know how fast the water flow was on these days...but don't know how to find this, or even to find roughly how fast a drowned body would be carried along. Sorry I sound morbid, I am honestly devastated and just want to make some sense of it in my head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back