How to get rid of the SEARCH SURVEY?

BeginnerSleuther

Verified Physician
Reaction score
So I made the mistake of searching for something 2 days ago. I now can't get rid of the "search survey" thing that asks if I found what I was looking for. I keep answering it and yet, it keeps popping back up everytime I click on a new thread.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, I thought it might be a virus or malware, so I deleted my Google history, cookies, cache etc, then restarted my Samsung phone. So far so good
So I made the mistake of searching for something 2 days ago. I now can't get rid of the "search survey" thing that asks if I found what I was looking for. I keep answering it and yet, it keeps popping back up everytime I click on a new thread.

Yes, I thought it might be a virus or malware, so I deleted my Google history, cookies, cache etc, then restarted my Samsung phone. So far so good
I was even seeing the menu items in Chinese... so far I have had to do this twice... hope this helps

I was even seeing the menu items in Chinese... so far I have had to do this twice... hope this helps
I was seeing a lot of Chinese yesterday evening. None this evening so far.

I reported it to Mods, so hopefully it gets resolved. I am not having any problems thankfully. Good luck!!

Would someone experiencing this please post a screenshot? None of us (so far) have had that happen to us, and Dave the ultimate tech dude has not been able to replicate. A screenshot might help to get to the bottom of it.

Knitty,

Would someone experiencing this please post a screenshot? None of us (so far) have had that happen to us, and Dave the ultimate tech dude has not been able to replicate. A screenshot might help to get to the bottom of it.

Knitty,

Hi. I'm not getting it anymore since yesterday. I'll get a screenshot if it comes back or if I search for something else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back