How would the Rav found parked in some isolated location away from Avery property implicate someone?

scipio_usmc

Reaction score
There are many who speculate someone else committed the murder somewhere away from Avery Salvage and then framed Avery in order to avoid being caught.

One of their main allegations is that the Rav was relocated to Avery Salvage to frame Steven and throw police off his/her trail. Most of these allegations allege the Rav was not brought to Avery Salvage right away but rather was dumped in a public place and days later relocated to Avery Salvage.

For years numerous people including myself have asked a simple question. If someone else had committed the murder away from Avery Salvage, why would they need to relocate the Rav in order to escape liability?

How would finding the Rav parked on the side of a road, in a parking lot or in the woods would implicate Bobby or any of the other people conspiracy theorists accuse of committing the crime? Anyone could have attacked her and left the vehicle in such a location. The vehicle being found in such a location would not implicate anyone. Fingerprints or DNA of an attacker being found in the vehicle could but the location would not.

Finding it on Avery Salvage with their DNA or fingerprints inside would not magically absolve them. But of course the DNA found in it was Steven's not that of any of the people conspiracy theorists accuse. [see Culhane testimony pages 172-75 http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Jury-Trial-Transcript-Day-10-2007Feb23.pdf]

The million dollar question is how would finding the Rav parked on the side of a road, in a parking lot or in the woods would implicate Bobby or any of the other people conspiracy theorists accuse of committing the crime?

Unless someone who alleges someone else committed the crime can come up with a plausible explanation to how finding the Rav parked on the side of a road, in a parking lot or in the woods would implicate the person then their argument, that the person they accuse had to relocate it to frame Avery in order to avoid being caught, holds no water at all. Indeed relocating it would actually risk them being caught with the vehicle at a time when everyone was looking for it, while leaving it alone would not result in them being caught. There would be no upside in relocating it only risk.

Last edited:
There are many who speculate someone else committed the murder somewhere away from Avery Salvage and then framed Avery in order to avoid being caught.

One of their main allegations is that the Rav was relocated to Avery Salvage to frame Steven and throw police off his/her trail. Most of these allegations allege the Rav was not brought to Avery Salvage right away but rather was dumped in a public place and days later relocated to Avery Salvage.

For years numerous people including myself have asked a simple question. If someone else had committed the murder away from Avery Salvage, why would they need to relocate the Rav in order to escape liability?

How would finding the Rav parked on the side of a road, in a parking lot or in the woods would implicate Bobby or any of the other people conspiracy theorists accuse of committing the crime? Anyone could have attacked her and left the vehicle in such a location. The vehicle being found in such a location would not implicate anyone. Fingerprints or DNA of an attacker being found in the vehicle could but the location would not.

Finding it on Avery Salvage with their DNA or fingerprints inside would not magically absolve them. But of course the DNA found in it was Steven's not that of any of the people conspiracy theorists accuse. [see Culhane testimony pages 172-75 http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Jury-Trial-Transcript-Day-10-2007Feb23.pdf]

The million dollar question is how would finding the Rav parked on the side of a road, in a parking lot or in the woods would implicate Bobby or any of the other people conspiracy theorists accuse of committing the crime?

Unless someone who alleges someone else committed the crime can come up with a plausible explanation to how finding the Rav parked on the side of a road, in a parking lot or in the woods would implicate the person then their argument, that the person they accuse had to relocate it to frame Avery in order to avoid being caught, holds no water at all. Indeed relocating it would actually risk them being caught with the vehicle at a time when everyone was looking for it, while leaving it alone would not result in them being caught. There would be no upside in relocating it only risk.
You make a lot of good points. Only person that could've done it and then thought planting it there point finger to him was Brandon Dassey step father who I always found very suspicious. Not saying Avery is definitely innocent. I do believe there's enough question if I was on jury I have a had time saying proved without reasonable doubt. Unless there's a lot of evidence we didn't hear about

It would seem that if the RAV4 were planted it would be for the purpose of implicating someone associated with ASY.

Obviously, the person(s) responsible for the murder wouldn't want it anywhere near where it would implicate themselves.

You make a lot of good points. Only person that could've done it and then thought planting it there point finger to him was Brandon Dassey step father who I always found very suspicious. Not saying Avery is definitely innocent. I do believe there's enough question if I was on jury I have a had time saying proved without reasonable doubt. Unless there's a lot of evidence we didn't hear about

His step father didn't even know Halbach or know she was coming there. Moreover he spent the evening with Barb.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back