Howard Stern Taken Off The Air After Promoting Move To Sirius

PlasmaFiend024 said:
lol it was a light harted talk oprah was laughing so was howard

I'm laughing sitting here thinking about it. Its hard to discuss it without laughing. However, Howard is just disgusting naturally, so things don't come out as delicately as a woman could say it.

LinasK said:
I just looked at a pamphlet for Sirius yesterday that I picked up at the mall. I was curious about it since it was offered as a deluxe audio option that I didn't pursue in my new Xterra. Howard Stern and Martha Stewart are not enough to make me want to pay $12.95/month for it.:sick: :sick: :sick:
But you don't HAVE to listen to them. That's the beauty of the whole concept of satellite radio. You can program your listening to suit your tatstes, which includes cutting out the DJs, if you like.

PlasmaFiend024 said:
if you check youre facts howard got fine for talking about a certain subject.that oprah spoke about on her show and she didnt get fined.as for the bolgana at the womens butts those women did that on there own accord no one forced them.they degrade themselves .if you dont like his humor dont listen .just because you dont like him you shouldnt bash those that do.i respect youre veiws so respect mine

I don't think anyone was "bashing" anyone for liking Howard, just Howard's trashy mouth and the way he treats women (from what I've seen personally on his show on E).

Thanks for the tip about not having to listen to him, never would've thought of that. :rolleyes:

PlasmaFiend024 said:
lol it was a light harted talk oprah was laughing so was howard

Oprah can discuss it with humor but keep it clean, clean as possible considering the subject. Howard doesn't. To compare the two is grasping IMO.

Jeana (DP) said:
OHMYGOD, NOW I'M GOING TO NEED TO SEND OUT 50 PMS EXPLAINING WHAT SALAD TOSSING IS, HUH? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:
Yes please. :eek:

NewMom2003 said:
I've never understood either. He's a disgusting. :loser:
I will be curious to see how many of his listerners actually like him that much that they will pay $12.95 a month to listen to him...

I also can't believe that Sirius paid him $500 million over a 5-year period. I feel certain that this was not a spur-of-the-moment decision.

Look how much publicity Sirius is already getting by hiring Howard Stern. It surely will get this satellite radio network more customers.

P.S. I think the guy is disgusting. However, I think that it is his radio persona that has made him stand out from the crowd and obviously made him a very wealthy man.

nanandjim said:
I will be curious to see how many of his listerners actually like him that much that they will pay $12.95 a month to listen to him...

I also can't believe that Sirius paid him $500 million over a 5-year period. I feel certain that this was not a spur-of-the-moment decision.

Look how much publicity Sirius is already getting by hiring Howard Stern. It surely will get this satellite radio network more customers.

P.S. I think the guy is disgusting. However, I think that it is his radio persona that has made him stand out from the crowd and obviously made him a very wealthy man.

I went out and bought my husband an Sirius satellite radio for Xmas because he wants to be able to listen to Howard Stern in the morning. I listen to him at times myself. I will admit I have changed the channel when he was doing the goofy crap but most of the time I don't have a problem with him. I am little afraid of how wild his satellite radio show will be.

I saw a repeat of Larry King Live with Martha on it and she said that her daily talk show is also going to be played on Sirius, and that she has an office next to Howard Stern's in the same building! Imagine, Howard Stern and then Martha!! :doh: They're certainly shooting for the whole audience!!!

Margie123 said:
I saw a repeat of Larry King Live with Martha on it and she said that her daily talk show is also going to be played on Sirius, and that she has an office next to Howard Stern's in the same building! Imagine, Howard Stern and then Martha!! :doh: They're certainly shooting for the whole audience!!!
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I can't stand either of them! They both have Arrogance in common!!!

I about to do a google search for salad tossing Oprah and Howard. I am somewhat afraid. :chicken:
I have no idea what it is.

ETA: Now I know.

Mabel said:
Sirius paid $500 mil for Stern. Why? They could get any teenage boy on the street to tell fart jokes and talk vulgar for the price of a Mountain Dew. I can't believe that many people really tune in to Howard Stern.
Oh good lord. Now I'm afraid I'm going to die cuz I've heard everything now! :loser: :loser:

Really, who has ever found that human worthy of any time and effort? Uggg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back