Human Remains/Blue Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wonder if Mr. Brodsky's assertion and guarantee that this body is not Stacy's is because he knows where her body was placed - otherwise I see no way for him to make this guarantee. Interesting that he is following it as closely as we are though....:crazy:
I thought his GUARANTEE was way out of line too- interesting :waitasec:

If he used any chemical on her to quickly decompose her, her hair would bleach out and turn a reddish blond and it was originally suspected he used chemicals.

We will just have to wait and see but I wouldn't dismiss it not being Stacey until the body has a name.

I sure wonder if Mr. Brodsky's assertion and guarantee that this body is not Stacy's is because he knows where her body was placed - otherwise I see no way for him to make this guarantee. Interesting that he is following it as closely as we are though....:crazy:

I had that exact same thought. That he knows exactly where she is. And for him to try and sell the preposterous story, as an afterthought, that she ran away with another man (while making no contact w/ her family, esp. her CHILDREN) is an insult to anyone listening's intelligence..not to mention his own (assuming he has any).

Yep, I thought it a strange thing to say. Gotta keep it all about Drew lol

Police say a land surveyor working on the city's Southwest Side has discovered human remains frozen to the ground in a field about 100 feet from a set of train tracks.

Chicago police Sgt Eugene Mullins says the remains found Friday afternoon were badly decomposed, but appear to be those of a white female.

The Cook County medical examiner's office says it plans an autopsy on the remains Saturday.

Authorities say the body was found just south of the Chicago Sanitary and Ship Canal.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/human.remains.found.2.638367.html

>snip
Unconfirmed reports said the remains were found near a blue barrel in a field near the Chicago River. Mullins said when Chicago Police arrived there was no blue barrel on or near the scene where the remains were found >snip

:rolleyes: so where did the blue barrel image come from??

>snip
Unconfirmed reports said the remains were found near a blue barrel in a field near the Chicago River. Mullins said when Chicago Police arrived there was no blue barrel on or near the scene where the remains were found >snip

:rolleyes: so where did the blue barrel image come from??
have we seen the barrel, or just been told about it?

I'm not sure this is Stacy or not. But I would have to think that until they can remove the body, that they are going to discourage any thought that this is Stacy. Otherwise the crush of the media would be insane.

I'm not sure this is Stacy or not. But I would have to think that until they can remove the body, that they are going to discourage any thought that this is Stacy. Otherwise the crush of the media would be insane.

Agreed. We need to wait for the autopsy.

I guess at this point the good thing is some one was found tonight......some one is coming home

A little more info on the blue "container". Here we go again, container, barrel, trash can.....
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5914962

"It was fairly intact, and it was covered with snow. He didn't want to disturb it of course, so thats when he called 911," said Roy Witherow, Lyons Village Manager. "He stated about 25 feet from the body there was a blue plastic container of some sort that was mostly covered in snow."

Greta has about 10 or more blog entries stating that her sources are telling her this is not Stacy Peterson. Another article said that the body doesnt' 'match her profile' whatever that means! I wonder why the authorities are almost positive it isn't her?? There must be something about the body that leads them to believe this. If not her, I wonder who it could be?

A little more info on the blue "container". Here we go again, container, barrel, trash can.....
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5914962

"It was fairly intact, and it was covered with snow. He didn't want to disturb it of course, so thats when he called 911," said Roy Witherow, Lyons Village Manager. "He stated about 25 feet from the body there was a blue plastic container of some sort that was mostly covered in snow."

Okay, I read the article, but why are they stating this?

>snip
Chicago police did not find the blue garbage can, Bond said.

"CPD did not discover any blue container on the scene," she said.
>snip

to keep "things" under their belt?

On Nancy's show, they were showing blurry photos of some lightish blue cylindrical object in the snow while talking about the blue barrel. :confused:

Greta has about 10 or more blog entries stating that her sources are telling her this is not Stacy Peterson. Another article said that the body doesnt' 'match her profile' whatever that means! I wonder why the authorities are almost positive it isn't her?? There must be something about the body that leads them to believe this. If not her, I wonder who it could be?

Greta seemed positive from the get go. There is one missing person case in Chicago of a white or hispanic, 17 year old girl, runaway, missing. See "The Un-identified" thread.

I am wondering if she could be the other possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard