Humpin Hash House Harriers

This is so bizarre! And wow, I don't know how you all find out about this stuff! Great job! After reading the newsletter his stepdad wrote and looking on that Hasher website, how disgusting. I see they have a run this Sunday. Be interesting to see if it still takes place.

Dr Z when googled now says YOU ARE FORBIDDEN HERE............on the posts
and his newsletter for HHH

This group isn't any more disturbing than the Old Mission Beach Athletic Club's (OMBAC) over the line team names and their two week sporting event mixed with drinking.

IMO, they are different. From what I saw, this "spur" Hashers group, followed through towards open sex? But who knows.

OMBAC, is much more harmless, despite some of the OTL team names (i.e. "Three bats, Six balls"). In a previous life, three of us that worked at MBAC, entered a team in the International OTL. I can say, drinking beer, on a deserted sand island, in the middle of summer, watching the Miss. Emerson contest, with thousands of others, playing very competitive OTL, was 100% all American fun. [Ms. Emerson is so named after "Em are son' big ones"].

Bikinis alway on.

Leave OMBAC out of this.

I am new to this forum as a poster but I have been a reader off and on for several years. The Chelsea and Amber cases have been so tragic, sad, and riveting. Being somewhat close and also being from San Diego originally, it has really gained my attention.

The whole connection to JAG and his attack on a jogger on Dec 27 at the same park where Chelsea was killed is very interesting. The now revelaed fact that his parents participated in a run that same day at that same park is too cooincidental. Apparently, JAG's stepfather, aka "DrZ", is the leader of a local Humpin Hashers Group that had an event on Dec 27. His mother is also a key member. Pictures of JAG with members of this group have reportedly surfaced (but now have been pulled off of the internet by members who are scared).

You have got to read a 2 page newletter that JAG's stepfather wrote about the Dec 27 event. Type in Google the following search phrase: rancho bernardo community park december 27 hasher. The first link is his newletter. The link site has been pulled down, but you can click on the "Quick View" link and it still pulls it up. WOW!!!! Very sexually explicit names for members. It is scary to think of a sexual offender such as JAG living in an environment such as this.

It will be interesting to see what connection JAG has to this group and what LE reveals in their investigation of any possible connection.

Someone should post a reference to this thread on the Amber threads as that is where I have been reading mostly. Only by seeing a moved thread about the Humpin Hashers on Chelsea's threads have I been able to find out about this important information.

I have a copy of the December 27th newsletter that DrZ wrote, but don't know if it can be posted here.

One thing I want to bring to everyone's attention is this.........in the newsletter, Dr.Z mentions a "Chelsea" who was on the jog that day. All the bonafide members of the Humpin Hash group have nicknames, but guests are referred to by their real name with the word, "Just" preceding it. For instance, I would be "Just Leila."

In the December 27th newsletter, DrZ writes............."Yours truly got lost after passing the Black Shirt Gang's "view check" at the waterfall (Drilldo, Regurabaiter, Kid's Meal, and Just Chelsea."

Is it possible that Chelsea King was at the park that day and was invited to go on the jog with the group? Being referred to as "Just Chelsea" means she wasn't a member, but a guest.

There was also a mention of Chelsea on Friday, February 26th (by one of the members of the group) on the San Diego Hash Board:

"Let's keep an eye out for this missing teen. (And hope she isn't one of Dive's finds.)"

From what I understand "Dive" is one of their members (NOT JAG) and it was supposed to be a joke (a bad one!)

I seriously doubt anyone in the HH group knew about John's past. After all, his own uncle didn't know the details until John was arrested for CK's murder.

The description on the helicopter speaker would be 6' white male, brown hair brown eyes... and I bet that describes half the men in the park. If John had a bloody nose, that could be easily explained away.

btw, I saved a couple pics of Mom & Stepdad in Chelsea's archive album. Nothing raunchy. Page 2.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Chelsea King/

Thank you!

I have some saved pictures that aren't in your album (none of the raunchy ones), and will try to put them together in my Photobucket account. Do I check off "everybody" under who can see the album?

I have a copy of the December 27th newsletter that DrZ wrote, but don't know if it can be posted here.

One thing I want to bring to everyone's attention is this.........in the newsletter, Dr.Z mentions a "Chelsea" who was on the jog that day. All the bonafide members of the Humpin Hash group have nicknames, but guests are referred to by their real name with the word, "Just" preceding it. For instance, I would be "Just Leila."

In the December 27th newsletter, DrZ writes............."Yours truly got lost after passing the Black Shirt Gang's "view check" at the waterfall (Drilldo, Regurabaiter, Kid's Meal, and Just Chelsea."

Is it possible that Chelsea King was at the park that day and was invited to go on the jog with the group? Being referred to as "Just Chelsea" means she wasn't a member, but a guest.

JAG was refered to as "Just John" in the Thanksgiving pictures at his house, too, HOWEVER using the word "just" before their name can also describe a member who hasn't officially received their name yet. It is my understanding from what I have read the members have to do something crazy or noteworthy to "earn" a name.

Thank you!

I have some saved pictures that aren't in your album (none of the raunchy ones), and will try to put them together in my Photobucket account. Do I check off "everybody" under who can see the album?

When I get a chance I will cross reference your photos against what I have and see if I have any saved that you both do not. (I, too, will not include any raunchy pics.)

Thanks, passionflower. :blowkiss:

It's out now, and people have figured out why this info is upsetting in light of what's happened. I feel relieved that this info has not been suppressed because I feel it fits in as crucial to figuring JAG's crimes out.

BBM

"10News received information that may indicate accused killer John Gardner used a social gathering that included his parents to allegedly target women to attack."

http://www.10news.com/news/22792388/detail.html

When I get a chance I will cross reference your photos against what I have and see if I have any saved that you both do not. (I, too, will not include any raunchy pics.)

Um, it is the "raunchy" ones that provide a window into this spur of the Hashers.

I think the media report is the version they came across after info was taken off line and sites were sanitized. The real bombshell here is the secondary group that the media has not touched on yet. The media may not have a clue as to the "real" story here. IMO, the media missed the bombshell here.

And is everyone getting screen shots and saving everything they find?

By the time people had become aware of this group, some member of the group had gone through and blurred out any picture that was captioned with the mother's name (nickname). Fortunately, there were many pictures that had "no comment" under them, that pictured the mother and stepfather.

At that point it would have been a major task to go through every picture as there were thousands of them. The pictures began in 2002 and went up to the present with perhaps as many as 200+ a month.

I know a lot of people went through what pictures they could, but I doubt anyone was able to get through all of them. I saved some pictures and also some of their newsletters that are also sexual in nature.

There's also a number of YouTube videos of the group. One that I saved is of a young girl about 9 or 10 years old standing in a circle of adults. They poured white flour over her head and sang a song. The song lyrics are very bad..........

Why was he (she) born so beautiful,
Why was he (she) born at all.
He’s (shes’s) no *advertiser censored**ing use to anyone,
He’s (shes’) no *advertiser censored**ing use at all
He (she) might be a joy to his (her) mother
[FONT=&quot]But he’s (she’s) a pain in the *advertiser censored**hole to me.[/FONT]

(They have pages of songs to be sung at activities)

IMO, they are different. From what I saw, this "spur" Hashers group, followed through towards open sex? But who knows.

OMBAC, is much more harmless, despite some of the OTL team names (i.e. "Three bats, Six balls"). In a previous life, three of us that worked at MBAC, entered a team in the International OTL. I can say, drinking beer, on a deserted sand island, in the middle of summer, watching the Miss. Emerson contest, with thousands of others, playing very competitive OTL, was 100% all American fun. [Ms. Emerson is so named after "Em are son' big ones"].

Bikinis alway on.

Leave OMBAC out of this.
I have to disagree about OTL being 100% American fun. Nothing American about it. I've seen my fair share of raunchy things there and what goes on overnight. I wouldn't ever take my child to OTL. Ever. These groups are more similar than you are allowing yourself to see.

By the time people had become aware of this group, some member of the group had gone through and blurred out any picture that was captioned with the mother's name (nickname). Fortunately, there were many pictures that had "no comment" under them, that pictured the mother and stepfather.

At that point it would have been a major task to go through every picture as there were thousands of them. The pictures began in 2002 and went up to the present with perhaps as many as 200+ a month.

I know a lot of people went through what pictures they could, but I doubt anyone was able to get through all of them. I saved some pictures and also some of their newsletters that are also sexual in nature.

There's also a number of YouTube videos of the group. One that I saved is of a young girl about 9 or 10 years old standing in a circle of adults. They poured white flour over her head and sang a song. The song lyrics are very bad..........

[FONT=&quot]But he’s (she’s) a pain in the *advertiser censored**hole to me.[/FONT]

BBM and only one thing to say....wtf?

I guess I have two things to say. Thanks for saving what you could about this group!

I don't think children have any place AT ALL in any event where drinking and sexing are the main events.

The youtube with the little girl seems "rare" at least I hope to hell most of the Humpin Hashers wouldn't subject their children. Plus, that vid isn't related to the Humpin Hashers.

Leila, yes, the "everyone can see" for your photobucket.
But be careful.
If the pb has any of your family pictures, make sure that is passworded.

The SM forum has a bunch of the pics and all the scoop. HH has been cleaning (I know I sure would be wearing out the delete button... but there was nudity and nothing that looked too illegal. Maybe the hooka tent, but I did not see drugs or anything in the pics, just adults acting like Spring Breakers. And not such a pretty sight either. Most of them look 30-40-ish.

Something did catch my attention moreso than the rest.

They had a Humpin Hash campout in Vail Lake area, Temecula CA in 2007.
I wondered if John had been there.
Amber Dubois was found just a few miles away on Pala-Temecula Rd.
Probably a coincidence, but who can know what made John Gardner tick.

I went through those photos carefully and the Chelsea in the pictures had a dark complexion and dark hair.

I don't think children have any place AT ALL in any event where drinking and sexing are the main events.

The youtube with the little girl seems "rare" at least I hope to hell most of the Humpin Hashers wouldn't subject their children. Plus, that vid isn't related to the Humpin Hashers.

But be careful.

The SM forum has a bunch of the pics and all the scoop. HH has been cleaning (I know I sure would be wearing out the delete button... but there was nudity and nothing that looked too illegal. Maybe the hooka tent, but I did not see drugs or anything in the pics, just adults acting like Spring Breakers. And not such a pretty sight either. Most of them look 30-40-ish.

I am concerned for Striped Cheese now, but you say the video isn't related to this particular group. I really don't care what these consenting adults want to do now days, but just keep children out of it, I say.

Personally, I think as a female adult running with the group, I would want to be clued in to Gardner's past to protect my own safety, but it's probably expecting too much of parents to go around telling everybody that about your son. It just was a poor choice to include Gardner in that group at all, though it seemed to be part of the household priorities.

But be careful.

I noted that run/campout in the Lake Vail area too. There were a few raunchy pictures taken there..........a man fully exposed, and a woman wearing a tiny thong and no top - she had painted her breasts with hand marks. DrZ, the stepfather was there.

Another thing that caught my attention was that among the pictures were maps of trails for the area. So, JAG would have access to trail maps at his parent's home. I have no doubt that through his parent's HH group he would know jogging trails and access trails in parks.

When I first became aware of this group and saw the material at their websites, I knew this would become an issue. JAG was exposed to a mentality of nudity, casual sex, and drinking. In addition, the nicknames of the members are very sexually suggestive.

The first time I saw some of the pictures, I just randomly checked an album, and not thinking in terms that the site would be removed, didn't copy them. But what I saw was shocking. There was full nudity, both male and female, of some of the members. I'm trying to give an idea of what went on at some of these parties.

On the morning of December 27th a young woman, age 22, was attacked at the community park. She fought off her attacker and escaped. She's identified her attacker as JAG.

Did he go home after the attack and then return a couple of hours later with his mother and stepfather to help with the registration? Did he go on the jog and attend the party afterward?

I have to do some errands this afternoon, and when I return I'll work on my Photobucket and get some pictures up.

OMG this is a scary thought! May be Chelsea was a guest at their event. It is just too cooincidental for their to be a running event with this group on the same day and at the same park as where the college student was attacked by JAG. May be JAG saw Chelsea at their Dec 27 event. Speculating here of course but interesting.

I saw this video based on a link from another forum and it is very unpleasant to see this young girl have to experience what they did to her. The song lyrics make me very upset to say the least. I hope some governmental agency looks into this group in terms of child protection.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back