Hundreds of panties in the trees in Ohio

What? You want to see my panties???!!! :eek:

2A1517C9.jpg

And we Arkies thought we had troubles with it "raining birds." Sheesh. I'll keep the birds.

Anyone know if there was a cammo one with an Irish setter printed on the front? I'd like to have it back.

I always wondered if this case had ever been solved. It seems as though there's been a de-briefing update sort of, yeah they're hanging your panties on a bridge somewhere, gawd I need pictures.

Update: The August 2011 mystery of thousands of panties dumped along an Ohio road was never solved by the local authorities. Folks were interviewed, but nothing definitive was ever nailed down. Fairfield County, meanwhile, has held on to the garments. For, um, police reasons. Yeah.

Anyway, the undies will go to good use: they'll be donated to a group that hangs underwear on a bridge every year to raise awareness for cervical cancer.

They are going to be used to raise awareness of cervical cancer.

I was just about to post this even though I hadn't seen the article. They do it with bras for breast cancer too. Then there's the FB 'girls only' game where you get a private message about posting a single word as your status. This year it's about what kind of r/ship you're in and a fruit to represent each type of r/ship. So men and others who don't know about the game will start questioning why all these people are posting cherry, banana etc..... the idea being that people start discussing breast cancer to raise awareness.

My male cousin doesn't have a fun bone in his body and as soon as he saw some of the fruit names being posted he posted how ridiculous the whole thing is and if you want to do something useful, to donate money and added a link.

When he saw my postings that came through saying I had just donated to the breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and melanoma cancer institutes he deleted his post. :rocker:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back