...I 'advize' you to be rested?

TBH I see no relevance to the crime whether RDIs or IDIs noticed the misspelling or not and not noticing certainly doesnt mean Patsy didnt write the note.What does matter is that she did misspell it-ON PURPOSE.

TBH I see no relevance to the crime whether RDIs or IDIs noticed the misspelling or not and not noticing certainly doesnt mean Patsy didnt write the note.What does matter is that she did misspell it-ON PURPOSE.

ME either!!!! Who cares if some RDI's didn't notice it before...what difference does that make anyway? Fact remains...she wrote the RN, she misspelled business in the orginal, and misspelled advice in the sample...to make people like Holdon, believe that a member of a SFF wrote the RN. I guess that she didn't think that people would learn that she was a Journalism Major...and college graduate. My SIX year old can spell advise.

Why is this non-issue an issue?

That's soooooooo Team Ramsey style!

Indeed,Hold just wants to attempt to discredit us.But that has no bearing whatsoever in the fact that Patsy wrote the RN.
Team Ramsey seems to be reaching higher and higher on the scale of nonsense to grasp those straws.

Indeed,Hold just wants to attempt to discredit us.But that has no bearing whatsoever in the fact that Patsy wrote the RN.
Team Ramsey seems to be reaching higher and higher on the scale of nonsense to grasp those straws.

It's kinda ironic that he calls everything that we post...TABLOID JUNK. But, the photo of Patsy's SAMPLE RN....that has the misspelled word...came from the cover of one of those "Tabloid Junk"...magazines. So, it seems that he uses "tabloid junk" when it benefits him and his theory.

It's kinda ironic that he calls everything that we post...TABLOID JUNK. But, the photo of Patsy's SAMPLE RN....that has the misspelled word...came from the cover of one of those "Tabloid Junk"...magazines. So, it seems that he uses "tabloid junk" when it benefits him and his theory.

indeed !!

The sordid details of this horrible crime WERE tabloid fodder, that's for sure. But it doesn't mean that what appeared in the tabloids wasn't true. Sensational cases ARE printed in the tabloids- sometimes more thoroughly than the so-called "legitimate" news outlets. I by no means consider the Globe or the National Enquirer to be the epitome of truth, but I have found that there is usually quite a bit of truth to many stories that they run. (they usually don't run the "2-headed baby gives birth to alien" kind of stuff). They are a notch above that.

The sordid details of this horrible crime WERE tabloid fodder, that's for sure. But it doesn't mean that what appeared in the tabloids wasn't true. Sensational cases ARE printed in the tabloids- sometimes more thoroughly than the so-called "legitimate" news outlets. I by no means consider the Globe or the National Enquirer to be the epitome of truth, but I have found that there is usually quite a bit of truth to many stories that they run. (they usually don't run the "2-headed baby gives birth to alien" kind of stuff). They are a notch above that.

I agree...but Hold doesn't...unless of course, it somehow leans toward his scenario.

I agree...but Hold doesn't...unless of course, it somehow leans toward his scenario.

And of course, none of it leans towards his scenario. All the tabloids, as I recall, pointed a finger at the Rs.

And of course, none of it leans towards his scenario. All the tabloids, as I recall, pointed a finger at the Rs.

I don't believe that there is any tabloid out there, that would lean toward his scenario...even the Ramsey's themselves didn't actually believe that it was members of a SFF, and they said that it was an "inside job".....and THEY should know.

I don't believe that there is any tabloid out there, that would lean toward his scenario...even the Ramsey's themselves didn't actually believe that it was members of a SFF, and they said that it was an "inside job".....and THEY should know.

..for sure,they really used themselves as a frame of reference.
When JR was on CNN saying, 'we now have to find out why this happened',I think he was referring to the RN and his attempts to set up Merrick and friends,same w. the 'inside job' comment.(I hope that didn't sound redundant,after my other analysis post,lol).

That was a very curious thing for a parent of a kidnapping/murder victim to say, anyway. "We have to find out why this happened". What you'd want to find out is WHO DID IT. Who cares why? Is your child any less dead? Finding our why doesn't mean you'll find out who.
Sometimes there is no "why". PR lost it. That's "why".

DNA found in highly conspicuous places that LE tests against others. Cord and tape found only on JBR and nowhere else in the house. Ligature cord fibers found in the last place JBR was seen alive. Handwriting that is a positive match only in the mind of devout RDI (ABFDE never had any consensus on it). No prior abuse or motives, except those imagined to exist by RDI after-the-fact.

Its the evidence that discredits RDI, not me.

Even the idea that PR deliberately misspelled 'advise' is an assumption, one that comes sooo quickly after the news she misspelled it, that it makes it appear more a reaction than a conclusion.

Aren't you forgetting that we don't even really know the 'sordid details' of this horrible crime? So how could they become tabloid fodder? Not without a little imagination and assumption. Face it, a rich family scandal sells like crazy on the stand, doesn't it.

How many 'inconclusives' and 'negative matches' does RDI need to read about to get a clue?? With all these massively overconfident claims that PR wrote the note, you'd think the whole ABFDE stood up and volunteered PR wrote it.

That's the rule, though. From what I can gather, if someone cannot be specifically and expressly ruled out, they're in a lot of trouble.

I have only read about one negative match...the rest were either inconclusive...or positive matches.

And I'm not too sure about the nagative match:

Q. Is he a qualified document examiner?
A. Best of my knowledge, he is.
Q. The Secret Service is more often involved with criminal investigations than the INS is; is it not, sir?
A. Dusick has a special job there. He works with a particular database. I don't know how much actual handwriting work he does.

DNA found in highly conspicuous places that LE tests against others.

Which Mike Kane says is not relevant to the crime.

Cord and tape found only on JBR and nowhere else in the house.

Doesn't mean they weren't there.

Handwriting that is a positive match only in the mind of devout RDI (ABFDE never had any consensus on it).

That's par for the course, though.

No prior abuse or motives, except those imagined to exist by RDI after-the-fact.

I think you meant "not discovered until after she was dead," as is all too common.

Here's a little homework assignment for someone: how many children are molested in this country every year? How many were saved in time? Then match those numbers. I'll bet it would be very interesting.

Aren't you forgetting that we don't even really know the 'sordid details' of this horrible crime? So how could they become tabloid fodder? Not without a little imagination and assumption. Face it, a rich family scandal sells like crazy on the stand, doesn't it.

We?

Don't speak for all of us........

Plus - Don't forget - had Alex Hunter NOT supplied Jeff Shapiro from The Globe with his weekly quota of stories, the tabs would not have been an issue and reports would have stayed with the news media instead of the entertainment rags and WE would not have as many facts as we do.

"Q.(BY MR. WOOD) Burden of Proof 4/17/2000, Greta Van Sustren said to AlexHunter, In the
Ramsey book Patsy and John Ramsey write that John has been excluded from being the author of the
note and that Patsy on a one to five scale, five meaning excluded, hit 4.5. Do you endorse those two
findings?

Hunter: Well, I think that's close, but I think that this is a mumbo jumbo area."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Punisher: So Hunter won't even stand by the statement he's supposed to have made. Especially since just three days earlier Thomas said that the Ramseys' hired "experts" came up with it.

Jayelles and Cherokee aren't the only ones with a problem here. I did a little digging of my own. I talked to a few document examiners. They'd never heard of such a thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back