"I already gave you a month!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proverbial "cover your eyes and people can't see you" ploy.

I think Cindy grew suspicious that something was wrong over that month, but even knowing Casey she couldnt, in her heart, believe that Casey would ever really hurt Caylee. I think once she smelled the car, she KNEW.

I also think if Casey had one more day, she would not have done a darn thing. She wasnt going to take off to California. She was going to go screw some guy, go to some club, and try to avoid Cindy all over again.

I think this statement is one of the few moments of us seeing CA's genuine initial emotion and reaction. Just like her screaming "What have you done?!?" (as per Lee) when initially hearing Caylee was gone. Deep down, CA knew something was wrong. It was immediately after these statements - including the "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" and "We've lost her, George, we've lost her" that she went into cover-up mode, imo.

She'll come up with a good spin, though.

I believe this might be how it went down...

Cindy says, I have given you 31 days to produce Caylee and you have given me excuse after excuse as to why I can't speak to her on the phone. Now your car smells like a dead body and you don't have Caylee with you. I think I'll call the cops and report you for...stealing my car (that I let you have). Now I could call and report the death smell right off the bat, but that might lead to your arrest for murder, grand theft is a better option...but, don't you forget young lady that I am holding on to the death smell and the missing toddler info until you tell me who took Caylee.

Cindy says, I have given you 31 days to produce Caylee and you have given me excuse after excuse as to why I can't speak to her on the phone. Now your car smells like a dead body and you don't have Caylee with you. I think I'll call the cops and report you for...stealing my car (that I let you have). Now I could call and report the death smell right off the bat, but that might lead to your arrest for murder, grand theft is a better option...but, don't you forget young lady that I am holding on to the death smell and the missing toddler info until you tell me who took Caylee.

yes, that is crazy maiking, isn't it? Adding...You are going to owe me big time for this one, and don't you forget it!

I have always wanted someone to ask KC that question,and be able to hear her explanation,especially since she told LE that day that she talked to Caylee that day on the phone and claims Caylee was fine. So how would KC spin that statement with all her other far fetched lies? I tend to think she would say something like "I don't know what I was thinking or saying at that time,don't you realize I was crazy desperate thinking crazy thoughts just to save my daughter!'But just the same I would still like to hear from her,why she felt she needed one more day.

BBM --

Oh, come on silly, don't you know that the imaginanny who's phone number was mysteriously sucked off all phone records had another child call and pretend to be Caylee? :waitasec:

I don't think that Cindy thought Caylee was "missing" when she made the comment "I've already given you a month" to Casey.

I can only imagine how many times Cindy attempted to talk to or see Caylee in those 31 days. I think each day that went by was agony for Cindy because I do believe that there was a fight between Cindy and Casey leading up to Casey taking Caylee out of that house that night and Cindy obviously felt Casey was keeping Caylee from her... look no further than Cindy's July 3rd, Myspace blog. As much as I do not like Cindy, I really do believe that she had no idea Casey would take things as far as murdering Caylee to spite her.

I desperately want to see the text messages between Casey and Cindy from the beginning of June until the day Casey was arrested. How were their conversations before June 15th? On June 15th? And after June 15th? How heated were their text messages? Was Cindy demanding Casey bring Caylee home? Was she begging Casey to bring Caylee home? How calculating was Casey during these text messages between the two?

Does anyone know why we haven't seen these text messages?

I have always wanted someone to ask KC that question,and be able to hear her explanation,especially since she told LE that day that she talked to Caylee that day on the phone and claims Caylee was fine. So how would KC spin that statement with all her other far fetched lies? I tend to think she would say something like "I don't know what I was thinking or saying at that time,don't you realize I was crazy desperate thinking crazy thoughts just to save my daughter!'But just the same I would still like to hear from her,why she felt she needed one more day.

Casey's "one more day" would have been her buying a Grey Hound ticket to California with her two hundred dollars.

I think Cindy knew by the end of the week of June 15 that Caylee must no longer be with KC. Cindy knew that KC was incapable of/unwilling to care for Caylee for more than a day or two. IIRC, KC kept Caylee away from home for a few days in May (when she was with Ricardo), and Cindy tracked her down and made her bring Caylee home. Why would she do that if she thought Caylee was safe in KC's hands for more than a day or two? When KC didn't bring Caylee home in time for the weekend (so KC could go out and party), Cindy knew her daughter well enough to know that KC must have pawned Caylee off on someone. She may not have known that KC killed Caylee, but she certainly knew that KC was no longer caring for her.

It makes me wonder why she waited so long to track KC down, when she found KC after only two days when they were staying with Ricardo.

All of the above is my opinion only!

Casey's "one more day" would have been her buying a Grey Hound ticket to California with her two hundred dollars.

Could very well be LolaMoon,but I would still like to hear Casey explain what that statement meant.

I think Cindy knew by the end of the week of June 15 that Caylee must no longer be with KC. Cindy knew that KC was incapable of/unwilling to care for Caylee for more than a day or two. IIRC, KC kept Caylee away from home for a few days in May (when she was with Ricardo), and Cindy tracked her down and made her bring Caylee home. Why would she do that if she thought Caylee was safe in KC's hands for more than a day or two? When KC didn't bring Caylee home in time for the weekend (so KC could go out and party), Cindy knew her daughter well enough to know that KC must have pawned Caylee off on someone. She may not have known that KC killed Caylee, but she certainly knew that KC was no longer caring for her.

It makes me wonder why she waited so long to track KC down, when she found KC after only two days when they were staying with Ricardo.

All of the above is my opinion only!

KC couldn't care for a puppy, no less a child.

If the "month" means something less devious than I think it does, it means that she has waited a month to track her down in person, or possibly a month to find her in person. I'm not sold that it doesn't mean something more devious, but I've been wrong before!! (usually right after I say "I do"!)

I would love to see the text messages between CA & KC during that "month" that she gave her. I believe CA became more suspicious of KC when she was promised that she would have Caylee for the 4th of July weekend. I am sure there is something very telling in those text messages.

Could very well be LolaMoon,but I would still like to hear Casey explain what that statement meant.

I would love to hear Casey explain a lot of things but I know it will never happen. That is the most frustrating part of all of this... we will never know exactly what happened to Caylee and why because she will never tell.

CA had all of the power and control over the cleanup of KC's mistakes. Hidden pregnancy for 7 months without prenatal care - CA knew full well from an RN's point of view what that could mean for a fetus. Kc hid the fact she can't graduate until 2 days before, KC hid the paternity of the baby with an excuse that no one would question, or research further as a father/daughter relationship would never be an issue. CA paid for the insurance (if there was any), medical costs of the birth, clothing/supplies, diapers, formula, everything in the baby's room, the car KC drove, etc. Complete and total financial, physical, and emotional control over both GA and KC (as well as Caylee). Wonder if this could play into a "mitigating factor" to argue against the death penalty. Domineering mother leads to emotionally immature Mom who can't hold a job to sustain herself and her daughter. She was unable to obtain high school diploma (for whatever reason) and was coddled and never held to an authority figure until police involvement this date. She was never turned in for stealing from family members and friends. No consequences had ever been imposed except by the high school, and the family just covered it up, instead of insisting on getting her GED or continuing her education. No consequences for not having a job or lying about having one. No consequences for not having money to support herself or Caylee. This was the first and only time CA put her foot down, and it was only to force info about Caylee's whereabouts.

Things escalated.
Father's Day brought evidence of KC's thefts.
Cindy & George were taking a vacation.
They wanted KC to either bond with Caylee or give her up to Cindy.
They may have given her a timeframe.
When KC & Caylee didn't return it was Cindy's "Caylee is missing" note.
KC probably blamed her odd behaviors on a new drug addiction.

Cindy already knew her daughter exibited psychopathic tendencies.
The "It smells like a dead body in the damn car!!!" is Cindy's way of realizing the truth.

CA had all of the power and control over the cleanup of KC's mistakes. Hidden pregnancy for 7 months without prenatal care - CA knew full well from an RN's point of view what that could mean for a fetus. Kc hid the fact she can't graduate until 2 days before, KC hid the paternity of the baby with an excuse that no one would question, or research further as a father/daughter relationship would never be an issue. CA paid for the insurance (if there was any), medical costs of the birth, clothing/supplies, diapers, formula, everything in the baby's room, the car KC drove, etc. Complete and total financial, physical, and emotional control over both GA and KC (as well as Caylee). Wonder if this could play into a "mitigating factor" to argue against the death penalty. Domineering mother leads to emotionally immature Mom who can't hold a job to sustain herself and her daughter. She was unable to obtain high school diploma (for whatever reason) and was coddled and never held to an authority figure until police involvement this date. She was never turned in for stealing from family members and friends. No consequences had ever been imposed except by the high school, and the family just covered it up, instead of insisting on getting her GED or continuing her education. No consequences for not having a job or lying about having one. No consequences for not having money to support herself or Caylee. This was the first and only time CA put her foot down, and it was only to force info about Caylee's whereabouts.
I believe you may have a point here. Honestly, I don't see many other options for the defense.

It just has to be that KC was texting and left Caylee in the pool....

Evidence points that way.

KC couldn't care for a puppy, no less a child.

If the "month" means something less devious than I think it does, it means that she has waited a month to track her down in person, or possibly a month to find her in person. I'm not sold that it doesn't mean something more devious, but I've been wrong before!! (usually right after I say "I do"!)

Well what about the "She finally admitted.." stuff going on in that call?

-------------------------------------------

Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff ‘s (inaudible). My granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she’s been missing. I want someone here now.

~snip~

Cindy: We’re talking about a 3-year-old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.

Dispatch: Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?

Cindy: That the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter’s been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can’t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she’s been trying to find her herself. There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today, and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car. "

She admitted it or she told you, Cindy? To admit something is a bit different than to simply tell someone something, don't you think?

http://boards.library.trutv.com/archive/index.php/t-291267.html

I'm not up on who we can and can't link so I hope this is OK!

I have to admit to you, OLG.......you've managed again to dig at the words CA spins to find what she's really saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53