I host multiple victim & survivor based podcasts & provide a platform for family members of victims

morf13

Ver. Insider Golden State Killer & Zodiac Killer
Reaction score
If you have a loved one who is missing under mysterious circumstances and need help generating discussion or publicity for the case, I may be able to help you get the story out there to more people. I host a podcast called Missing Persons that focuses on stories of the Missing, and our show reaches tens of thousands of people worldwide. We are happy to help get the word out about your loved one’s case. Feel free to reach out to me using the email at the bottom of the photo below, or PM me here I am happy to help!

Attachments

• missingpersonsad.png
    missingpersonsad.png
    358.5 KB · Views: 3
I host multiple victim & survivor based podcasts & provide a platform for family members of victims.
If I can help you by providing a platform to discuss a Missing Persons case, or a Murder case (solved or unsolved), my shows reach millions of listeners around the world.

My show Missing Persons discussed missing persons cases that are still unresolved

My show The Murder in my Family tastefully & respectfully tells the story of a murder victim, and how the aftermath of the murder has affected the family.

My shows are a great way to get attention on a case and generate tips and leads.

To be a guest on either show, send me a PM or use the contact info on the photos below

Attachments

• dualpodcast.png
    dualpodcast.png
    579.2 KB · Views: 4

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members