I Saw It On Pinterest So I Did It Myself

I made the Easter bunny and chick cake one year and it turned out great! Except for one little thing. I wasn't paying attention when I put the chicks on and didn't notice until later that their faces were all buried in the cake and their butts were facing out. Everyone got a good laugh.

I made the Easter bunny and chick cake one year and it turned out great! Except for one little thing. I wasn't paying attention when I put the chicks on and didn't notice until later that their faces were all buried in the cake and their butts were facing out. Everyone got a good laugh.

ODG!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Can I say? Nooooooo! I can't! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

picture.php

The chicks with their tails sticking out. The kids all loved it.

picture.php

The chicks with their tails sticking out. The kids all loved it.

Okay, I'm laughing at myself (and I'm cleaning my glasses!)... why do those "chicks" look like bunny rabbits?!?

Why does the hedgehog look like he's wearing dentures?? :floorlaugh:

I'm somewhere between "totally horrified" and "trying to figure out how to work one of those hedgehog cakes into every occasion!" :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Ok, I get that cakes are what I do, and I don't expect everyone's cakes to look like mine. Heck there are tons of cake artists out there who blow me away every single day. What I will never understand is how the heck people make such an overwhelming mess out of putting frosting on a cake? Forget how they are decorated, just look at the frosting! I swear some of them look like a little kid did it with their bare hands!! :floorlaugh:

I have been very lucky, so far I have not had a cake order end in epic failure. There have been some that I have not been entirely pleased with, but thankfully nothing like those pictures.

I think people refuse to wait until the cake is actually cool before frosting....impatience IMO the biggest downfall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back