I think that Misty is terrified of Ronald.

I don't think she was ever afraid of him she had been around the block probably a couple of times before she even met him. She may not be intellectually smart but she is street smart and IMO just as street smart as RC maybe even more so with a little female intuation thrown in there also. This girl has been raised piller to post so to speak and has learned to survive quite well way before RC

I was looking at the pictures of Ron & Misty the other day, they look like kids 1 year ago and today they look much older, rougher and worn out.
LoveEndsWar - she does make it a point to tell her father how sorry she is, I shouldn't have done it, I love Ron, I, I, I messed up dad.....it's as if he has maybe told his kids "don't do what I do" they obviously know about his bust & court date. Then off they go running pills around town, under the watchful eye of everyone.
I can't imangine what they were thinking easy money, getting high, but with the speculation that they are under....all of them!
LE could have kept the drug running game going & going for a long time, it seems they could have had many more counts against all of them. why did they bust them when they did?
I wonder how many sources they were getting these pills from, I betcha those sources are all shaking in there shoes.

No doubt! & I think this has aged them also. I wonder what was the point of marrying and divorcing but still business partners. They are a strange couple, they are. I think we will be seeing real soon about their loyalty or lack of.

Although Misty was moved around as she grew up, and is street smart. She is not street smart enough to the ways of the world, she has been somewhat sheltered by her family until recent years. It looks like the last 3 years or so (normal teen running around years) she was aloud to go do what she wanted, and not go to school. Where were the truancy officers then?
So here she is sitting in jail and doesn't have the instruction from her Attorney or her father NOT to talk about these charges, in fact her dad brings these things up in the conversations. He has charges, HELLO and there justa yappin about it on recorded jail tapes that are being publicly viewed on monitors across the nation now.
What kind of Attorney wouldn't say "what are you doing"? "save it for the judge".

She won't have to say much in court, they'll have it all ready, just from the family visits.

I really don't think she knows anything more though, someone does, but not her.
I'm sure she has heard all of the behind closed doors "speculation" though. Ya know she and ronald, and tommy, lindsay, lisa, hank, timmy they were all out free as we are, what were there conversations that none of us will ever know????? their theorys????

What do you know about the real world with a sixth grade education, we all know how much you learn in the High School years, and your still not really ready for life. That's why we stay with parents or at least close to home for a couple years after that.
Misty doesn't know anything about the charges on her, or the way the law works, and it doesn't sound like anyone is giving her any good advice either.

Although Misty was moved around as she grew up, and is street smart. She is not street smart enough to the ways of the world, she has been somewhat sheltered by her family until recent years. It looks like the last 3 years or so (normal teen running around years) she was aloud to go do what she wanted, and not go to school. Where were the truancy officers then?
So here she is sitting in jail and doesn't have the instruction from her Attorney or her father NOT to talk about these charges, in fact her dad brings these things up in the conversations. He has charges, HELLO and there justa yappin about it on recorded jail tapes that are being publicly viewed on monitors across the nation now.
What kind of Attorney wouldn't say "what are you doing"? "save it for the judge". Oh I am SURE he has requested she Not talk!!!

She won't have to say much in court, they'll have it all ready, just from the family visits.You are soooooooo right about that.

I really don't think she knows anything more though, someone does, but not her.Can't agree with that. She was who the children were left with. She knows something.She has to.
I'm sure she has heard all of the behind closed doors "speculation" though. Ya know she and ronald, and tommy, lindsay, lisa, hank, timmy they were all out free as we are, what were there conversations that none of us will ever know????? their theorys????
I really and honestly can't even begin to imagine. Or TN & GGMS. I think it would be the closest thing to hell, to not know where my baby/grandbaby/stepbaby is and what happened. I have NO idea who is "responsible" and my eyes are open to all possibly involved because of the simple fact that I just really do not know. No clue.

I really and honestly can't even begin to imagine. Or TN & GGMS. I think it would be the closest thing to hell, to not know where my baby/grandbaby/stepbaby is and what happened. I have NO idea who is "responsible" and my eyes are open to all possibly involved because of the simple fact that I just really do not know. No clue.

Your right, my goodness I don't know either, makes my head spin
......time for bed i think.
Thank you very much for the chat I'll check back in tomorrow.
Prayers for Haleigh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back