I will never complain about my 3rd grade teacher 'Sister Ruth' again

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
DHAKA, Bangladesh (AP) -- A teacher in northern Bangladesh cut the ears of 17 students with scissors to discipline them, news reports said Thursday.

Abdul Majid Sardar, a teacher at a Muslim school in Bogra district, said he was angry with his students because they had stopped reciting Islamic verses when he stepped out of the classroom for a stroll, the Prothom Alo and Bhorer Kagoj newspapers reported.

Two of the students -- aged six and nine -- needed stitches, while 15 others received first aid, the reports said.

The school's head stopped Sardar after hearing the students' screams. Relatives of the schoolchildren also rushed in, and beat the teacher with sticks, the papers said.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2004/09/16/631773.html

I'm confused as usual. She cut the ears off of 17 students, but only two of them needed stitches? Help me out here someone!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

(serious wack job she is).

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm confused as usual. She cut the ears off of 17 students, but only two of them needed stitches? Help me out here someone!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

(serious wack job she is).
...cut the ears of....

not

...cut othe ears off....

Sprocket said:
...cut the ears of....

not

...cut othe ears off....

See, I told you I was confused!!! I've got to stop doing that Evelyn Wood Speedreading!!! LOL (thanks!) :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back