" I wonder if..." ***List Only***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along the lines of Terri's adoption, I recall having read very early in the case that she "came from a prominent family". With that in mind, I wonder if she has a trust fund and/or will benefit from family wealth, if there is any? I thought about this with regard to the retainer for her attorney - since there is so much speculation about where she might have gotten the money. jmo

I wonder...

1....who actually filled out the adoption search info as it states it's submitted by Unknown (Adoptee) and under height, it's listed as "tall"...who puts their height down as "tall"?

http://registry.adoption.com/records/34580.html

2....where her son was (the night she was arrested for drunk driving) WHILE she was getting hammered? With her?

I wonder if TH still has a problem with alcohol? or now drugs?

I wonder how Terri lost 60 pounds in 3-4 months.

I wonder how many days Kyron came home from school with an imperfect behavior evaluation and how he was punished for his imperfect behavior.

I wonder...

1....who else has taken a lie detector test & "failed"...especially, DeeDee?

2....how Terri could be playing Family Feud on June 4th at 8:01 am just before she's planning to make Kyron disappear? This makes me go back to my original hunch...that whatever happened to Kyron was from a moment of unplanned, bottled up rage.

I wonder why Tony has disappeared from this family portrait? He was the first one to speak, now he too is silent.

this is a list only thread; which means list only-no discussion.
If your post(s) was removed it was because it was a discussion post and not appropriate here. Thanks.

I wonder if Terri (or Kaine) had a habit of driving around to help a child calm down/feel better/sleep.

I wonder if we'll ever be able to never have to wonder why a child has gone missing again. I hate this.

I wonder why she hasn't tried to get her daughter back, period.

I wonder if JW has any connection to this case...other than knowing DDS...
I wonder why TH could not get a teaching job.

I wonder if LE learned what they wish they didn't want to know, or wish they didn't know. came from an individual?
If so, i wonder if they were called to testify before the GJ.

I wonder if Terri really failed the first lie detector test?

I wonder if Kaine removed Terri from the bank accounts before filing on her?

I wonder if there are home movies of Kyron, and if so, why they weren't shown instead of a video of Kyron at school?

I wonder if we will be able to stomach the truth about what happened to Kyron when we are finally told.

I wonder...

1....what Terri's son, "J" may have revealed to LE (if he was questioned) about his Mom...like who was really behind his move from the Horman home.

2....where life will take Kaine, Desiree & Tony after this is all over. I'm sure John Walsh never envisioned his life as it is today.

I wonder why Terri was prohibited from contact with her older biological son in Kaine's restraining order?

I wonder if the reason KH didn't know about the LS is because it was her sons chore to mow the lawn and TH hired him to try and keep the peace between them? Her son has stated that was his chore in his interview.

I wonder if we will have to close this thread?
I wonder if removing 39 discussion posts is a record on a thread that is 59 posts long now?

hint hint hint

thanks all.

I wonder if Kyron had much contact with his uncle Kristian ?

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member