IA IA - Crystal Ann Arensdorf, 20, Dubuque, 4 Jul 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't want to say what I heard about Crystal but if it could help someone in some way it would be a miracle. I would never want to say bad things about a victim! It hurts my soul to know and think about.
I am related to addicts that have always lived in dbq and they all know each other if they are doing the same drugs.. I heard a terrible story that she was murdered. They said she was into meth and other drugs, associated with drug dealers, and was a 'snitch'. I don't know any further details about that part. They said that she was not alive and that her body was put into a barrel of acid. It horrified me as a child to hear that and I pray it isn't true. I hope so much that this case and Kenny Johnson's are solved.

I don't want to say what I heard about Crystal but if it could help someone in some way it would be a miracle. I would never want to say bad things about a victim! It hurts my soul to know and think about.
I am related to addicts that have always lived in dbq and they all know each other if they are doing the same drugs.. I heard a terrible story that she was murdered. They said she was into meth and other drugs, associated with drug dealers, and was a 'snitch'. I don't know any further details about that part. They said that she was not alive and that her body was put into a barrel of acid. It horrified me as a child to hear that and I pray it isn't true. I hope so much that this case and Kenny Johnson's are solved.
I'm sorry you had such a traumatic experience! There seems to be a connection with Crystal's case and two unsolved murders in Madison, WI - perhaps by the same duo or trio of men. If you go to: https://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/crystal-arensdorf/ you can see the information about her case. If you feel safe, you could send an anonymous tip that way.

still missing: DPS reports 386 missing Iowans by end of 2019

missing-people-png-1577659907.png

the peacock brothers should be questioned, especially after David's arrest.
What is interesting to me is the sister of the Peacock brothers, as apparently she loaned them her vehicle for the night.

“Steven and David Peacock — two former Dubuque brothers who resided in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin — were at the bar on July 4 and questioned several times in Arensdorf’s disappearance.

The brothers agreed to polygraph exams in April 2002, and authorities also seized and searched David Peacock’s vehicle.”

Crystal Ann Arensdorf | Iowa Cold Cases

What are the possibilities that she is or was a victim of human trafficking? Also what about a guy named brown? I read an article that he and his son were or are involved in a human trafficking ring. It did not have brow s first name though. Has anyone ever heard of this brown character?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back